How does this makes you feel Sup Forums?

How does this makes you feel Sup Forums?

Fake.
They're very serious about not talking about their job/patients on social media for patient/doctor confidentiality.

"We have to note that the trope of derided protesters selfishly killing an innocent victim by blocking an ambulance is a common one in recent years — it popped up in July 2016 in reference to Black Lives Matter protesters, and it typically follows the familiar pattern of an anonymous social media report lacking in detail claiming that a highly sympathetic victim (e.g., a child in need of a transplant or the parent of a young child) was killed by the actions of uncaring protesters, all accompanied by an unrelated image of a protest in some unidentified location:"

You sound like you just got back from one of those retarded protests.

And you sound like a fucking idiot. How's that working out for you?

As an EMT i can say this post would be fine. There is about the same information in that post as the story I got from my instructor about the seaweed salad lady.

"We've found no corresponding news reports of any such death occurring (in conjunction with anti-Trump protests or otherwise) in the United States since the 8 November 2016 election."

Prolly fake but they're doing it too, hurr durr racist drump supporter beat me up!

Okay that last sentence is a bit WTF, what's the story? Do I want to know?

Sounds gross.

Yeah, that is actually happening, I have seen it with my own eyes.
There are a lot of terrible people who think this election win means they're now allowed to do terrible shit to people.

While there's no way of really knowing whether or not the picture is legit, it's really not a stretch to suggest that these protests have unknowingly led to similar tragedies.

What if an expectant mother was going into labour, her husband trying to rush her to hospital, only to run into a blockade such as these anti-Trumpers.

You don't think the right-leaning media wouldn't jump all over that shit?

blm terrorists up to their usual shit

That's really sad that the cops didn't get a chance to kill that guy

Won't someone please think of our boys in blue and their unquenchable bloodlust?

When did such cuckolds end up on Sup Forums

I mean, I don't care if you were with her, but damn user, do you REALLY REALLY believe that. Come on.

I spent some time working in the biggest hospital in my area and i can tell you straight up that this isn't true.

Post is probably fake because most people get pretty detached from death after a while working places like that.

Why the child would surely die without the help of a licensed surgeon to extract the baby from the mothers ribcage

>lady at dinner with husband
>goes down at the table
>EMTs get in, start to try and get her breathing
>instructor sees a blockage, pulls
>seaweed salad
>more blockage, it's more salad
>seems to replace itself everytime he takes some out
>tilt head to side
>more salad
>proceeds to pull out the whole fucking thing before they can start Oxygen

Never told me if she died however, I assumed so.

Lmao btards concern trolling about pregnant women

Now I've seen everything

How much is soros paying you?

Everyone knows you say cuck and not the whole thing faggot.

My trigger from these idiots is that they are protesting the man and not the system.

You can't just let a system run its course and then protest the result. So in the end these protests boil down to "we really don't like this guy".

How about wait for some thing retarded to happen and then protest that. For example, pay for play politics. What a fucking waste of energy

as an ER tech, this is true.

Your sarcastic comment would have been funny had you have realized where in fact the infant is inside a woman. Pro-tip, not as high as ribcage.

I call bullshit , maybe some verbal comments but thats it. Im hispanic btw and live in the south and have yet to face any discrimination