I don't have a gun, but I'm going to kill myself. My wife is leaving me, and she's taking my boy...

I don't have a gun, but I'm going to kill myself. My wife is leaving me, and she's taking my boy. Anyone wanna fund my suicide? I'll live stream everything

You don't need money or guns to commit suicide, just Install Gentoo.

buy a snake and let it constrict/swallow your dick

Get a job, get your own place, get custody rights. You're just giving up.

I have PTSD, living is hard enough as it is. They were the only things keeping me going.

Do you have life insurance?
If not, get it.
Write me in as the beneficiary and when the time is right I will help you have an 'accident'. You die, I get paid and start fucking your woman & raising your son to hate your worthless ass... Everybody wins!

CPAP mask, helium tank, duct tape. Regulator is optional, but be careful not to blow out your lungs.
Die in the bathtub, it makes cleanup easier for the dead squad.
Write a note that'll fuck up your wife for life.

>my wife is leaving me and taking our boy
>I'm going to kill myself instead of pay for the mistakes I made

Can't imagine why she'd leave a source of stability like you. It was the blacks wasn't it?

OP just wants money. He would take it and you'd never hear from him again.

Isn't there an amazon jpeg that shows everything you need to buy? Anyone wanna help me find it? Might be more affordable if I'm buying myself.

Yeah well I guess we'll just have nto find that out huh?

On this topic, I need some booze. Would greatly appreciate it, wife emptied the bank account.

Checked and sent. ;)

> fund suicide
Since when did jumping off of something high cost money? Or cutting your wrists? Or jumping in front of a train?

Fuck off poorfag. Get a job.

Exit Bag.

I have a pretty good idea? Nothing cucky, my PTSD has gotten to be too much for her. It involves a lot of involuntary screaming and shit like that.

if youre srs, my paypal is [email protected]

>PTSD
Which branch are/ were you serving in?

My PTSD is something I don't talk about. Sorry.

>"My PTSD is something I don't talk about. Sorry."
>wants to scam people into giving you funds for alleged """suicide"""
>doesn't even give any detailed information about why he is considering suicide

lmfao

Did your son rape you?

Let me rephrase. I don't talk about related events to my PTSD

Nope.

>"Let me rephrase. I don't talk about related events to my PTSD"
>wants to scam people into giving you funds for alleged """suicide"""
>doesn't even give any detailed information about why he is considering suicide

lmfao

Maybe if you did talk to a professional it would help, you fucking retard. Good job being too macho to talk about things but enough of a bitch to kill yourself.

okay