Why are women so evil?

Why are women so evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIerEVkEsFs
youtube.com/watch?v=fa3avk8JJ78
youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're fucking stupid, and when you don't have capabilities, you have to lie, cheat, and steal like a nigger. Hence the song Woman is the Nigger of the world by John Lennon.

They aren't anymore evil than men, you are just a beta, guys on b that cry about women are the lowest of the low in terms of the social hierarchy. Look at the world around you user, even ugly people have bfs/gfs, it is down to your own autistic personality that you are a virgin. Thanks for listening.

Aww poor little beta faggot who is probably fat as fuck hating on women because they don't like fatasses wizards. Get some cash, buy a gun and kill yourself you dimwitted autistic fuckcock.

You didn't answer the question, or say anything relevant to what i posted. This issue you posted about is on your mind, not mine

At gym
>Wearing makeup
>Wearing jewelry
>making duckface
>On Snapchat
WOMEN

funny, she says hes posing, he looks like hes just standing there, meanwhile shes got the stupid trout lips out, trying to look cool.

I wouldnt say women are all evil, but some of them are, some of them are whores and this one is a spastic, and most probably a shillfag

Because they're level of insecurity is one you cannot comprehend. I think most young women at one point in their lives just give in to being really shitty people for the rest of life. Because they don't know how to be happy otherwise

Truth.

Girl in pic clearly recognized a beta faggot that thought going to the gym would get rid of his betahood. Now he thinks standing around creeping girls in a tight shirt makes him desirable. Once a beta always a beta.

I did answer the question, read the first six words.
I love women, if you think they are evil its because you have obviously been hurt by them, whereas i haven't.

all wars was started by men

This has been mentioned before

Oh yea for sure, i'm not defending this woman in particular who looks like a typical idiot.

Says the guy getting secretly cucked behind his back. I know a guy who owned his own multi million dollar company, and was pretty damn al[ha. His wife worked from desk, and eventually started getting plowed out in the parking lot by one of the shop spics. It's a real thing. 100% of women are looking for the next best thing. They're meant to be impregnated before they gain the means to have the illusion on independence. A woman who thinks she's strong because she's overly sexual is the worste kind of scum. Look up "ashley all day"

this is why they are such cunts to each other, the instinct is to try to bring other women down, thus lowering the bar they feel they must acheive

I like how the dude is literally not doing anything weird/wrong, the only thing this bitch wanted to do was to take a picture of her on the gym. Also makeup on the gym and that fucking duckface.

nigger detected

Triggered feminazi detected. How's it feel knowing the patriarchy is alive and well?

Not trying to pigeonhole you, but I would bet a lot of money that I'm reading something written by a 15 year old virgin

Hahahah

>B-but.. n-no you're j-just projecting... waaaaaaaa

Wow user, wow.

>beta faggot
>wearing mic
>clearly a gym employee
>clearly a man at work
>clearly wearing makeup
>makeup to a gym
>taking pictures in a temple made for worshiping improvement of the human body and spirit
no im pretty sure shes the beta faggot here.

/thread

I don't have a girlfriend, i fuck girls fairly regularly though. I'm average looking honestly but i am good at conversing in general, especially with women.

I'm 25, i've fucked around 30 women.
But yea whatever.

this

Why admins copypaste threads?
to pretend Sup Forums is full of people

Pretty beta. Also it's not like Sup Forums or trolls in general do the same thing when they go after people or anything.

>autistic..virgin...ugly guys have girlfriends
>girlfriends

How many times have we heard those cliches? He/she's the one who started coming out saying "virgin" and all. Implying that I'm looking for a longterm girlfriend. If the person talking to me thinks that small, aka achieved life happiness because another girl likes them, then yes, likely their head is that small.

>taking pictures in a temple made for worshiping improvement of the human body and spirit

Beta detected, keep defending your fellow beta's boy.

evil chicks are hot

good girls i just want to hurt

>y-you're just a 15 year old
>everything you say doesn't mean anything!
Kek OP you are one fucking idiot

/thread

call me a beta all you like, one of us has poor circulation from leading an incredibly sedentary life-style in this conversation and ill stake my beautiful biceps on it that its not me. learn how to love yourself my friend, then maybe someone else will too.

You haven't been hurt by women because you are probably a faggot slurping up cocks at rest stops.

>Implying that I'm looking for a longterm girlfriend.

>Implying anyone would want you without getting paid for it.

>But yeah whatever
Another classic throwoff liars often use

Not saying I'm 100% convinced you're a liar, but you're saying that you've never taken any losses in your entire life, simply because you love women. Dudes who get a lot of women take losses. Maybe the women that you "love" are 200 pound autists, or people you pay. Easy to win all the time then fuckface

My point was that yes, most women are indeed scumbag. Given the proper circumstance, literally 99% of them will throw absolutely all morals out the window for vanity.

>women want the next best thing
>married to millionaire
>fucks a spic
Your hypothesis needs work

a fifteen year old comes up to you and explains the laws of gravity.
then a 90 year old man comes up to you and explains the laws of gravity.
they same the exact same things.
but the 15 year old is wrong, because hes 15.
how does it feel to be retarded?

>you are not autistic
the single greatest compliment a man can receive

>Why are women so evil?
Because they are vain

>women are whores, period
there i fixed it

Cool?

No, I gave them room for doubt. Said I would bet a lot of money, didn't say I was absolutely convinced

It's a funny pose, I think you all just hate women

Also, she's hot as fuck

because they bleed for 3-7 days once a month and don't die.

The only reason you love yourself so much is because nobody else will. Beta's are often self obsessed.

The next best thing as in specific interest. She had money, and a guy, but wasn't satisfied. Still searching to fill that empty void.

What do you mean? i'm talking about the kind of guys who ask a girl out in school when they are 14 and they say no and they grow up to be fat neckbeards browsing Sup Forums complaining about how all women are evil when they haven't even tried to get a women really.
I've had failed relationships, been rejected by more girls than i've fucked but its not a big deal, it happens to everyone but its not like i've been hurt.
Do you see my point?

Lol'd hard. Electricians are looking at me like I'm on bathtub crank.
And maybe I am.

I just said they sound 15 because they tried to say they've NEVER been hurt by a woman in their life. They're just that fabulous. Also justified it by saying "I love women". Does none of this sound fishy to you?

to be fair the current modern society has incentivized this shitty privileged entitled behavior, Kim Kardashian and people like her have done more to destroy the female sex than years of any patriarchal society or rape culture has ever done.

look at what you resort to when you can't come back with anything substantial

wow user

I want to kill every single normie in this thread. Fuck you

REEEÈEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit, I really wish I wouldn'tve looked that up...

lol, yeah dude you know all about my relationships.
its not too late man, 30 mins of exercise a day can significantly reduce heart disease, just get off the computer and take a quick walk, youll feel alot better.

what? Ashley All Day's pretty cool

>Beta's are often self obsessed
Wrong there.

Most hate theirselves

>learn how to love yourself my friend, then maybe someone else will too.
Gay...

Look up Ashley Allday. That's the one I referenced earlier. An entire culture built around self deprecation. Confusing it for strength is like you said, incredibly damaging to actual feminism.

That song is about equality for women I think

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were John Lennon. Fuck off you fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIerEVkEsFs
Literal cancer to actual strength in women.

>2016
>being hurt by women's words or actions
>not realizing they need you more than you need them
>when their skin starts to wrinkle and they put on some weight they lose any power they have providing they didn't take the time to actually learn a trade or better themselves through education
>giving a shit what a harpy that has that kind of mindset does or says to you
i think hes just a smart man.

lol, yeah dude you know all about my exercise schedule.
It's not too late man, talking to 1 girl can significantly reduce your loneliness, just stop thinking all you are is your body and have a meaningful conversation, you'll feel a lot better.

Lol I'm the retard for understanding the lyrics
Okay buddy whatever you sayy

Please drink bleach you beta scum

The explaination is spot on.

Can I have your autograph John Lennon? You are John Lennon right? Because if not you would be a giant faggot. And I don't want a giant faggots autograph.

Holy shit. I bet there's so many 16-19 year old girls becoming complete useless whores thanks to this bitch. I wish you didn't share that user.

>15 year old explaining the laws of gravity

what is wrong with this statement?

People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven, when you're down
When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain

- the doors

youtube.com/watch?v=fa3avk8JJ78
Even worse

youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE

Don't validate womens opinions, don't placate their egos.
Disregard them and focus on you.

Women are trash.

how does me working out make you think i dont talk to women? you meet plenty of cuties at the gym.

I think you do want a big faggot to sign you.
I'll even suck you off

you faggot

I would like to refer you to the kid that committed sudoku after making youtube videos in his car talking about he couldn't understand girls didn't like him because he dressed so well etc. The self obsessed beta is quite a large group, while admittedly maybe not the majority. Roidheads often are beta as fuck, they try to hide it with their muscles, but it's easy to see through.

absolutely nothing at all, age is not a requirement to understanding earth science. why should it be?
the truth is the truth regardless of whos mouth it comes from.

they have what we want. They are god.

Okay well maybe you've found some way to separate "hurt" from general failure with women in a way that protects your ego so that you can tell people around you "well I've never been hurt!". How was I supposed to know you were redefining the word for your own purposes?

Either way we agree 99% of guys who go out and get women experience failure often

LMAO! He was likely saying women are oppressed, but who knows.

Yadadamean was pretty good though

so much this, was thinking exactly the same

God doesnt get old and get botox injected into his forehead.

This bitch MUST be actively trying to destroy feminism. This is the most toxic shit I've ever seen.

Gravity is earth science? Art major detected

kek she's not going to date you you fat virgin

Sure about that?

>trying this hard

cringe

pure self-centeredness. i have a girlfriend now who i really love, but she's unbelievably self centered toward anyone who isnt in her inner circle. her friends are worse than her, in the sense that they can be even self centered when dealing with each other. when they get together, they're all perfectly content to let unwitting men buy their drinks all night then ditch them on a moment's notice. my girlfriend has calmed down with this since i pointed out that it only needs to go wrong (i.e. someone gets roofied) once for them to all immediately regret doing this for years. she'll still take an occasional drink but less than before because she would have had to lead guys on for that, and she sees the inherent danger in pushing too far before admitting to have a boyfriend. but she needed that pointed out to her. before telling her that, she just thought, "well they're gonna buy me drinks, its their choice thanks" without realizing the mentality of the guys doing it.

so take the girl in this picture. she probably already took a gym selfie. she looks cute today though, so she wants to post another. but she doesn't want to just be "that girl" posting a lot of selfies, so she looks around the gym for literally anything to put in the picture so she can do what she wants. so while she's in the process of doing exactly what she's making fun of him for doing, she only sees it as "ah ok this way i can take another selfie today perfect"

i've got tons of stories of girls, even very smart and chill ones, if they're pretty and have been for a lot of their life, they don't understand the concept of imagining someone else's point of view. their actions don't take into account anyone's feelings, from a pretty scientist knocking a friend off a paper to get another guy as an author to get her name on another paper, to the expectation that they won't have to ever pay covers or for drinks, they're so used to doing what they want and getting away with it for being pretty.

>gravity comes from outer space
No major detected

incorrect, 15 year old minds are incapable of understanding the laws of gravity

your argument is invalid

ITT: Anons throw out accusations of being beta/not talking to women at everyone/anyone, and they defend themselves against each other

>Why are women so evil?

Whut..