Does your country have that one car that ALWAYS has reckless drivers...

Does your country have that one car that ALWAYS has reckless drivers, and it's always that car's drivers that cause car crashes and dangerously swerve between traffic?

My country's is the 2011-2012 Hyundai Elantra. Post yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZvHdd4iRi0
fiches-auto.fr/articles-auto/assurance-auto/s-464-autos-les-plus-cheres-a-assurer.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't it that in Saudi Arabia, crashes are one of the major reasons to die?

Yeah, even though the government spent a lot of funding on safety measures and advanced speeding cameras to lower the causes of accidents, they still happen because of ignorant youth thinking they own the road.

However, I'm not here to talk about that, I just want to know each country's iconic reckless car.

Here you go: 5er BMW in black

Two main types here.

Idiots in person movers and idiots in 4wds.
Statistically though its more likely to be a Toyota Corolla or Accord.

>not holden drivers

Ironically, Prado drivers are the safest to be around here.

I think maybe because you have a long history of having big SUV's (i imagine they were popular in arab/middle east countries)

russia it's kind of only been around for 20 years, so rich faggots who think they own the roads usually buy them (always in black)

Volkswagen Golf. Any model.

SUVs are popular here, and since they are bigger and more expensive than small cars, their owners always drive them carefully and never speed in them.

Any car with a woman driving it.
Especially if it's a jeep.

slavic pimps or terroni on it

Botswana Motor Werke has the worst drivers by a mile.

Honorary second is gray Skoda Octavia estates that are leased

and this

>Elantra
One of the least popular cars ever in Korea

a golf of any number

BMWs in general

How so? It's a fuel-efficient Korean compact sedan, I'm surprised it's not popular in its own source country.

Anyway, since you're Korean, do you recommend the Kia Optima?

Prius,or early 2000's high powered FR sedans like toyota crown, toyota chaser, toyota aristo

BMW, any sedan model.

I like optima it's a decent car. elantra isn't popular because it's more expensive than other cars in the same class.

Prius drivers being bad at driving is internet meme. I don't know why since I can't drive.

Holden Commodore for bogans, Nissan Skylines for chinks

Audi A3/A4
BMW 3-series
Volvo V40

These are the most popular company lease cars and have the shittiest drivers

Weird, the Elantra has the most value in its class when you buy the fully loaded model over here. Strange it's the most expensive when it comes to its own country.

How much is a liter of gasoline or diesel in Saudi Arabia, my fellow oilnigger

Old BMW 3. Turks love them for some reason and holy shit many of these people are insane drivers.

When I see one I keep large distance because they tend to make sudden changes without looking at the traffic.

Audi. Doesn't matter what model, it's always a fucking Audi.
youtube.com/watch?v=UZvHdd4iRi0

If you ever see one of these motherfuckers on the road, you better distance yourself at least one or twenty blocks ahead.

They're always driven by hippies who skipped driving school for vegetarian cooking classes at whole foods, or old ladies that can't see five feet ahead of them without telescopes mounted to their eyes. They never use their fucking turn signals either, so they're just as bad as BMW drivers.

They also treat yellow lights as hard red lights, so they brake as hard as they can if they ever see the light turn. These people are fucking dangerous, and I hate them for ruining the reputation of such a reliable car.

I really want one, but it's too late.

This. All black BMWs should be outlawedband their drivers put into custody.

$0.20 per liter for Premium 91 Octane.
$0.24 per liter for Premium 95 Octane.

How about you, my other oilnigger brethren?

Yes.

>Audi A4
Most Audi drivers are reckless cunts.

>Volvo V70
Over 30 year old dads who wants go fast but still has to be a family man

>BMW 3 series
20 year old kids who still live with their parents

early-2000s Mustang drivers
especially if it's a GT model

Mid to late 90's 300 and 500 series BMWs, usually with larger than 2 liter gas engines, 250 to 350 hp stock. Often black. These cars are affordable due to their age, RWD, look cool, and relatively reliable, thanks to both BMW technology magic and the fact that there exists a lot of parts and knowledge how to keep them running.

Usually bought by a teen guy with a fresh driving licence who took a quick loan that needs no guarantor.

I have now almost crashed about a dozen times with two of these clowns driving sideways on our road. Certainly this particular road has these tempting curves and chicanes, and these guys drive along it at night when I am going to work for nightshift.

But it's just not me. This particular genre of BMWs has a bad reputation around here.

Nissan March
Motherfuckers drop like flies on the roads

Also Volkswagen Golf

toyota trueno/levin/ae86, make sure you don't take the lanes either side of him

The more mediocre the vehicle, the more reckless the driver
Thus, the drivers of domestic midsize FWD sedans tend to be up there

t. once owned a domestic FWD midsize sedan

Taxis, dented rented Dacia Logans and other shitboxes

90's luxury cars with foreign plates (gypsies)

All foreign cars have more expensive insurance + Espace 4

fiches-auto.fr/articles-auto/assurance-auto/s-464-autos-les-plus-cheres-a-assurer.php

I guess only reckless shitheads are interested in foreign

Range Rover drivers

Considering how outrageous your gas prices are, how can Range Rovers exist in your country if all they do is slurp all the gas in the tank in a couple of hours?

That's unless if you're talking about those shitty 4-cylinder Discovery owners, that makes more sense.

Tsuru drivers (90% of them are taxi drivers)

Range Rovers are school run cars.

They can make a total traffic mess on the streets around schools at the same hours when other people are on the move and would like to use those streets as well.

Kids don't get out of the cars in the morning because still sleepy, and kids don't get in the cars because they still want to talk with their schoolmates.

Think of tens of such cars blocking your way in the morning and then in the afternoon when you also are on the move.

That's the same thing here, but with Chevrolet Suburbans and mostly with teen school girls, sometimes it's a Lexus LX570 even.

>people saying BMW

It isn't 2005 anymore. The no taste bydlo scum migrated to Audi when they started making cars with those comical LED light strips

I wonder when that trend comes to us. That would be another great brand of cars ruined in the hands of morons.

RWD cars are still the Finn youngster favourites. Maybe 4WD/AWD is still seen as too costly to fix and maintain.

BMW's.. all of them, every balkanite ćefur has one.

This meme is very real, it's actually a tragedy for BMW as far as our small market goes.

bmw or seat león/ibiza drivers

BMW, but basically any expensive car.
Throw in older volkswagen golf models among it as well but less likely than expensive cars.

Honestly to me even bigger scourge of the roads are cars such renault clio or twingo, or any smaller car, those are cars that drive 60 where 80 is the limit and it's hell driving behind them for reasons different than just speed.

Luxury car owners are reckless in Europe while luxury car owner in Asia and Middle East are the safest people to be around, but it's the other way around when it comes to budget car owners.

How does that work?

I think there is relatively equal amount of reckless drivers in both luxury and budget cars here in Europe. Luxury car wrecks just get more attention and publicity. If someone crashes in a Merc or BMW or in something better, the car brand is almost always mentioned in the press.

One group of reckless drivers is still not mentioned, and those are all kinds of construction, utilities and service contractors driving their vans between sites and locations.

They seem to be in hurry always, sometimes to a point of downright madness. They are especially known of pretty crazy overtakes on highways, regardless of weather and road conditions.

I don't believe dickhead drivers exist in Finland. I drove there and everything was... clinical..