Someone says he likes Korea

>someone says he likes Korea
>japs suddenly jump into the thread and start talking how evil Korea is

is there any other countries like this? maybe Russia and Poland?

I really enjoy the threads that devolve into nip vs gook pissing contest. All the broken English and strangely translated insults are great

>someone says something nice about Albania
>/ex-yu/ suddenly jump into the thread and start talking how evil Albania is

Koreans don't really ever get into it anymore
They seem to have adapted to chan culture and some japs are too see OP or Kamen rider

no wait, even better:
>somebody says he likes a balkan country
>every other balkan country suddenly jump in the thread and they all go to war

>sushi

I don't get it. What's so grate about rice combined with raw fish?

Jap food is gross barbarian gabbege
People who likes jap food is barbarian without doubt. I like Korean food 100times more

>OP
>implying he's the one of the main poster of those nip vs gook threads

he's not *

>jap reading comprehension

to argue it in fairness, you should replace the frame from countries to races.

i mean, if that korean guy was a muslim poster or a black, then someone with an anglo or a yuro flag would reply the same way as it.

Well, if you make threads about sweden you will see finns coming and doing sweden yes jokes.
Also youtube seem to be filled with finns who seem to be very attracted to videos that contain anything swedish. So for example, "swedish wood axe" from husqvarnas will full of finns saying "muh finnish axe is better from fiskars" and so on.

I am so sorry for the behavior of my countrymen. I assure you we're not all alike

Anyone complimenting Romania will get some butthurt Hungarian insult because of that.

I know my friend, some of it is just bants and rivalry but some are just assburgers. God I still can't believe we had before 4-5 threads with swedish+finnish assburgers fighting...

Can you give me any reason why I shouldn't shoot you right now?

what I don't understand is what are you doing in japan being a korean when you obviously hate being there so much.

it's like the self hating greek with german flag who hates spain along with all the mediterranean countries.

>say something good about spain
>thread is taken over by spaniard posters telling you spain is shit

fuck you, now I'll have to search for the "EspaƱa es una mierda" copypasta.

huh? do you even understand what i talked about

>dubs
Calm down

I'm cool as a cucumber

Why do koreans and japanese fight so much? They are the best countries in Asia. They are both great. Would love to visited both one day. Just be proud of your country. I cant stand it when mom and dad are fighting :'(

>it's like the self hating greek with german flag

The I am Greek guy is a turk

this. I've literally never seen any korean posters chimping out about japan on Sup Forums like autistic netouyos. It's only japanese that have psychotic obsession about korea.

>maybe Russia and Poland?
no

the general consensus in poland is that we hate their government, we don't hate them as people