Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
Any doctors here?
Because I want to know what the fuck are those.
They appeared last month and I went to a dermatologist that suggested me to treat with something called "Xerial 50". They were really small at first but now they're big and red and they hurt when I move my finger over them.
Wtf is it? I'll go again to my doctor next week but I want to know your opinion....
>Inb4 why does the foot look greasy?
I just took a bath, It's wet.

You have AIDs, faggot.

Are you posting here just so you can say that you posted in a thread on Sup Forums?
Fuck off. I'm asking for real advice.

Looks like you got bit by a twilight with a foot fetish.

Flea bites.

It's just a Fungal infection, don't be that fag.

They're called toes

it looks like fungal enfection, keep your fuckin feet dry faggot and see a doctor for medicine dont be an idiot.

That's athletes foot.

But I'm not an athlete, so, how can it be?

I'm not saying it is but it could be possible spider bites. My wife had some shit real similar to that and it was cause by spider venom. I am NOT a doctor. If it concerns you maybe go see one for a official diagnosis.

Well you are now, I'm proud of ya, son :)

Stop impersonating me you dumbass faggot

Who said that i'm you?

I have the same thing and that's why i'm here, you autistic fagget

Scurvy or aids

Medfag here, bone marrow cancer. get it checked out, or you may die of nerve gas

foot herpes.

you played footsie with a dirty, dirty whore when you were younger, didnt you?

So you got spotty feet and thought you would get serious answers on /b?
Kek

lesse dr user sez
ge some anbesol,it is kind of expensive,like 7-9 bucks for a teenyweensy bottle,, ( found in the drug store dental shelves)
it is an anasthetic,a local anasthetic,
get a soldering iron,a radio shack type for small wiring jobs.looks like bites,or burrowing tiny bugs dug into your dogs, keep the hot soldering iron to the skin till it smokes abit,yeah it will burn,skin nerves will be maybe temporarily dead,use anbesol & a n eye dropper to put the stuff on the bite, you might see the bug surface with just heating the skin moderately. your doc ought to have used a strong light & a magnifying glass to look at this & see what kind of cooty it is.

Just hope it won't end up like mine, OP. Used to have a spot like that but it got bigger.
Too socially awkward to make a doctor's appointment. Don't mind the black fuzz, I just put on new black socks.

Wtf!!!!!.

U got foot cancer

I have had various success by treating it with very hot air, like from hot as fuck blowdryers. I just hold it on there until the cancer burns away. I'm barely feeling shit in that area anymore anyways.

Fleas/bed bugs

I did

We are the borg. Lower your shields.

Sexy feet you got there user

Hepatitis C you came in contact with the virus via micro opening

Thanks, I take great care of them