Late and new but obsessed because ive been cucked too (years ago) and it still fucks me up to this day

late and new but obsessed because ive been cucked too (years ago) and it still fucks me up to this day

dont know everything but know a good deal

is a stacy a failed normie or just a normie?

I personally dont blame her.

inb4 >know a good deal
>what is a stacy

tell story OP

>is a stacy a failed normie or just a normie?
The fuck is this ? Back to r9k robot.

pretty similar it scares me. ugh she talks just like john frusciante tha god i idolize. maybe its the heroin maybe not

My relationship with her started late middle school. I was and always will be a loser in my eyes but people really liked me back then; my name was spreading throughout the city

>oh hey youre user ive heard so much about you

I got in good with these group of popular girls. In the back of this group was where her domain - in the back forgotten, a failed normie like myself i thought.

We clicked fast and naturally. We hang out all day after school, talk all night on skype getting really personal talking about whatever we could to get to know eachother better. She told me all her problems how she thinks shes ugly, how her quirks are getting in the way of life, how she wished she was fucking normal. I told her she was beautiful and loved how she was as a person.

She starts getting me involved in some of her weird hobbies like going on younow starting a shitshow. She would post pictures like eliza, cute, quirky, but all ultimately for some small gratification. It didnt bother me, this was just how she was. I was comfortable with telling her everything about me and i mean EVERYTHING. I thought we had that kind of relationship.

Enter high school. Our school served grades 6-12 so we saw pretty much the same group of people; only a few transferred out and some new kids transferred in.

One of those new kids was fucking chad. Tall, strong jawline, handsome six pack motherfucker. I knew he was going to be a problem from the start. He gravitated all the women. At first, my girl resisted playing into the belief that she is truly different and no chad can come between us, but that wasnt the case. She fell from my ugly flat world and into another claiming to be dancing under the moonlight. I knew she wasn't comfortable being with a new crowd but I was to saddened to even do anything.

She would contact me late at night 1-2am

>Hey hows it going?
>yeaa chad and i hung out yesterday
>don't worry hes like a brother to me
>how do i become a good person?

She needed me. She needed a confidence boost. I was a footstool for her.

any lurkers? cont?

yes please

Keep going

cont pls

i am listening

We're here. Keep going

yup, cont bro

Idk where it all started. I really was popular for some reason. I thrived from meetups and hookups all that shit. I was always a downer to myself but it was something that was shoved down to a complete minimum. But after she left me, i just collapsed. It was everything i thought about. self doubt, counting all the friends ive lost , avoiding parties because i'm afraid ill see her talking with chad. I closed myself from everybody halting all process as a developing teenager. I wasted all my time playing pokemon roms or w.e stimulant came to me to help me think of something besides her because it would swallow me whole. The emptiness in my chest would hurt so bad.

It wasnt just her. 5 years later i still think of her but not because i love her but because she triggered something inside me. She pulled the lever and played with my insecurities just so she can get the confidence to talk to chad. I know that this problem i have is so much bigger than just her but she was a catalyst.

She made just a drastic impact in my life that I feel as tho im still 16 (im closing in on 20 now). I NEED to make progress fast to catch up with the normie friends im just barely clinging on too.

Join the Elliot Rogers scheme.

Grades dropped, social life was non existent because my life was revolved around not being seen by her.

we would make eye contact as we passed through hallways or id see her looking at me from across the auditorium when im doing a thing for debate class. I know she knows what shes done and she tried to apologize but i couldnt accept it; she left me in the dust while she drove off to a new world abandoning her true self. I know she wishes to come back sometimes but it would be too embarrassing for her considering she is on top of the world now.

This continued for all 4 years of high school. 4 years of mine wasted wallowing in my own shit trying to find a meaning behind meaningless darkness. My only source of news was my girl pal who would tell me how my now ex was feeling and what she was doing. She called me at lunch telling me she needed to talk to me. We got lunch and sat down at some deli when she said she made a mistake last night but chuckling it off.

>ugh shes going to slut shame herself but give herself a pat on the back for doing it anyways

she goes

>Chad, your ex and I had a thing going on this weekend.
>yea we kinda all hooked up
>NO it wasnt a threesome but...yea we were all doing it
>ugh it was the alcohol gosh i was such an idiot *chuckles*

This isnt what i needed to hear.

I pretended in school like i didnt care but it was all i can think about.

>don't worry hes like a brother to me

You fucked your brother with your best friend. what the fuck man

>how do i become a good person

all your billboards in light are fighting against your soul inside begging to be what you once were. I am for so NOT going to help you after what youve done to me. even tho its been years since i talked to you, there you are still on the side of my facebook chats with more than 100,000 messages sent. and the times i do see you out and about and we lock eyes for that split second, my heart rages and my face flushes. WHY? She is a bitch.

Even today, a college freshman i am stuck in this mentality. I tell myself sometimes, "why dont you become a normie? Its easy and will solve everything and youre not that far off from it either." But my soul is beautiful and I will not give up my lifestyle for quick riches like she did. I will stay behind the crowd and investigate everywhere for the right answer. I will find what is wrong and fix it instead of simply abandoning it.

Today things arent as bad as they used to be. Things are pretty good tbh. Hitting the gym, making some gains, making some good money, staying in touch with normie friends and still best friends with those that were with me from the start. But there are times where my mood will shift. I will be highly confident for one part of the day, and then I'm back to where i was in high school desperately trying to make sense of my incompetence.

all my friends look twice as old as me and have a better social life than I do but i have come to terms with that. I am a loser and always have been but my I am confident in myself. eliza, although doing things very similar to my ex, has taught me to love the bags under my eyes, to love that i am a skinny fuck, love to be alone, love to be myself because there is beauty inside me that i can bring out. I am years behind everybody but i can come back from this.

you guys still there? cont?

>is a stacy a failed normie
dunno, dude.
i just know stacy's mom's got it doing on

yeah mate, do it

still here, with you bro

yadaydayyadyaydayaydaydya just went through a mood shift. Dont even want to continue this patheticness. didnt go to the gym today cause it was raining so this is what happens when i stay in the house for too long. What good is ranting about this shit anyways?

In conclusion, eliza is a fascinating case. maybe im obsessing over her because she brings me back to the times i was 16 and everytime i look at her face, it allows me to analyze what i did and what i should have done.

My problem now: Still fitting through doorways.

I want to get so jacked that i can fuck my sister with her best friend. I want to get so jacked that i look like toguro at 100%. I want to get so jacked that i can fuck that cute weird little prude girl who is battling herself with insecurities. Cause if you dont do it, fucking chad will.

what do u guys think of eliza?

relatable but at a smaller scale kek

go ahead ive done enough ranting youre turn

>16, first year of highschool in my country
>broke up with my gf 5 months before
>party till the start of the school year
>1st day of highschool found out she is in my class
>get feelings for her again
>she hooks up with my best friend
>fkingdevastatedinside.exe
>one week after I was walking by another class and saw a 9/10 metal chick
>ohfknopls.png
>after that I was basically trying my best to catch her attention
>drop her books on the ground and laugh like a maniac, damn im a loser
>later send her a message on facebook, she responds, we start to talk
(This is where the story gets relatable)
>3 days of talking and going to get coffee at the local mall with her were enough for my delicate fkd up mind
>I was so into her
>one day she just stopped responding to my texts
>turns out another guy was talking with her, senior
>my mind goes 404 and just spam her with "lets meet up"

cont. im reading

>2 days later i went to a party
>she was there, hammered
>2 or 3 guys hitting on her, she isn't capable to respond
>give the guys the boot, take her hand and walk her to a friend of both
>said friend (girl) took her home
>i remained there, sadder than ever
>drank everything i found with a friend (fun story about this)
>so intoxicated i went and called the guy the chick was talking too and was ready to beat the fuck out of him
>we meet
>i break down and cry and tell him "please take care of her" (beta fagg, i know)

>in the morning she finds out, tells me that was kinda cute
>never talked again

>one year later
>she is dating that fuck
>i got back with my ex
>cant stand my ex
>want to break up
>still see the metal chick everyday
>dying a little every time our eyes meet

as i've said, at a very smaller scale
it was not her fault
i was the depressive one but didn't think about it because she was cutting herself and was like 'ey, that is crazier'

How do I find personal info on discord users?

huh?

not me

I want to know how to find a persons real name through a discord account.

or how to bait them into telling me.

you 2 guys are not from eastern europe by any chance right?