Bitch ass charter guy left this at my house. What is it? Trips decides what I do with it

Bitch ass charter guy left this at my house. What is it? Trips decides what I do with it

Swallow it

Shove up your ass

shove it in your ass

up the ass faggot

Are you retarded it's for measuring fiber content in your bowels

Rectal thermometer. Check your temperature faggot

shove up your ass faggot

its someone trying to steal your house.

Toner tracer. Used with a tone generator for tracing wires.

It's about $100.

get her a plan b pill or a coathanger.

It's a reusable pregnancy tester

shove it in your ass already faggot

Shove in ass. If this is not trips, then still shove in ass

It's a filter probe dipshit can't you fucking read. Your stupidity triggers me

You know you're going to be shoving that thing up yourself. Why wait for trips when you could just put it in your ass?

pee on it and tell us if you're pregnant

Down the end of your cock, force that fucker in

shove into pee hole

cram into but then shove into pee hole

cram into butt* then shove into pee hole

this

roll for this

cram into butt, shove into pee hole then suck it clean

this

It's a tone generator (inductive amplifier), used to identify low voltage wires... Fuck Ur trips, call the guy and give it back to him.

After you've crammed it into your butt, shoved it in your pee hole then sucked it clean.

Ram into butt, get dirty, then call guy and return it

shove up your ass and lick it clean and make video of you doing this

Put in ass and then eat it.

It's a bone generator (fecal amplifier), used to identify low scattage wires... Fuck Ur trips, call the guy and give it back to him. after you've crammed it into your butt and made it dirty.

call the company and give it back to the repairman without damaging it or touching it

when he comes tell him "good thing you came when you did, I was just about to cram it up my ass"

Video the encounter and post it here

It says probe on it, so clearly you should sick it up your but.

its actually the receiver. the generator connects to your starting point coaxial,patch panel for Ethernet or phone junction box. its useless without the other part. well other than cramming in your ass. the cable guy will probably come back looking for it. if its been in your ass he might not want it back though.

Blend it into pie filling and cook it.

all the more reason to take it out of ass before handing it over

Kinda goes without saying...

this but make a video of it

That's the kind of attitude that's making conversational English so frightfully dull.

call the guy back and shove it in his ass. but only after you've crammed it into your ass and shoved it into your pee hole.

reroll

stuff it up your ass, shit it out, bake it with your shit and eat it

Then give it back.

im really wanting to see that sticking out of your ass

put in pooper.

disassemble it. cram pieces up your butt. call guy back to return it. shit it out in front of him. record the encounter. take the beating. claim it was a social experiment. count number of comments calling it fake. laugh as you've hidden a vital piece in your pee hole.

In the ass it goes

In your ass

Its an inductive amplifier used to probe for signals to trace wires.

by glob, trips get

return the equipment unmolested

this

thats actually the best probe made. greenly makes garbage ones. as our copper outside plants age and fall apart due to cuts at phone companies you have tone out wires to figure out what is going where.

reroll

devil trips

insert into anus

throw it in the river

put it in your ass

NOW!!!

swallow the whole thing intact

Stick it in your dick

up the butthole it goes

place it on the table. place your dick on top of instrument. take hammer and smash dick violently. move dick and inspect instrument. if intact, repeat until both dick and instrument are broken.

this

Go to the store/pharmacy and open an actual pregnancy test box, remove the testing wand and replace it with this.

Then put the preggo tester up your ass, in your peehole then suck it clean. Be sure to tell your parents if you wind up testing positive

Eat it

This

It would appear to be a probe of some sort. Insert in ur anus.

Microwave it.

Shove it up your but sideways