Tfw celebrating valentines is banned in your cuntry

>Tfw celebrating valentines is banned in your cuntry
Feels good to be single

>you'll never have a valentine

Further proof that muslims are incapable of love

Now get some goat and you're good to go.

Pretty bad tradition if you ask me.

Should I ask that guy to be my Valentine ? Pic related

We don't even have that

>France likes jamals cock
You can't make this up

muslms are in a collective beta mind

Because you're to poor to afford gifts anyway

>Muslims
>Beta
t.declining birthrate

How do you ban something like that? If you bring some flowers to a girl, will you go to jail?

>tfw St Valentine is the patron saint of your town so no school on Valentine's day and you could stay at home all day and not see people around being happy together
I truly live in the best town possible

Selling of valentines day merchandise is banned, people are still dating and all that

The amount you breed the same cunt doesn't mean anything, you and your country will be shit nonetheless.

It does when your race is dying and your too much of a beta cuck outcast to get laid

Valentine's day, Mother's and Father's day, April's fool, Black Friday, Halloween and all the crappy consumerist and emtpy of actual meaning pseudo-feelgood celebrations are many of the awful "traditions" we ought to thanks the USA hegemony for.

PS: I swear to God that if any of you, fucking illiterate retards, pretends to respond to me with "HURR DURR HALLOWEEN IS IRISH AND EUROPEAN" I will personally go to your house and slap you in the side of the head so strongly that I will send your decapitated skull into orbit.

Last i checked i got laid in the weekend and our ethnic group wasn't even close to dying out. Neither we are being fillled with you lot.

Shoo shoo, real humans are talking here.

HALLOWEEN IS IRISH AND EUROPEAN

Not talking about you filthy fin
>Be jap chink
>Legalise 2D marriage
>Choose waifu over real gril
>Be hikikimori
>Can't find girl because no social skills

This is something I can support. Terrorists aren't completely void of sense after all.

Something I don't understand about third world shitholes. Who cares if someone wants to celebrate a holiday? It's not like you're forced to. It seems like a waste of time for the "high court"

lmao

rolling

People were bitching and protesting that its wrong so that government made the decision otherwise they don't care

>be a oppressive regime
>ban people from having fun

Looks like the screen capture from when I made the thread, good times

>spending half your salary on your girlfriend while she offers you a computer mouse or some other stupid shit
>fun

>Ban people from having fun
It was because the people that its banned in the first place

Probably is desu
Got it from Sup Forums 15 days ago

Seems shitskin nigger got a girl

Nice girlfriend you have there.

>be majority
>oppress a minority that is causing no harm whatsoever just because it triggers you

i want a europianwide islamic caliphate, its the most tolerant religion to betas

>Oppressing
They just banned selling valentines merch,

Well how could I know. From Pakistan i expected some harsh punishments like being stoned to death.

*vomits* *vomits* nice
nice *vomits* meh
*vomits* *vomits* meh

all ratings out of 10

Thats Iraq

Really high standards baka, they all look gr8

"no"

Arr rook same to me

I can't wait for all of you to die of starvation.
You'll come at our borders and we'll deny the entry gladfully.

A celebration? This cannot possibly be halal.

Of love? LETS TAKE THE STREETS!

>Pajeet
>Calling me shitskin
Ironic

?

Let me get this right:

Is it wrong in Pakistan to show some appreciation to your loved one but is right to beat her whenever you want?

Not the streets!

it's legal to marry your 5 year old cousin in Pakistan

>pakistan
>country

You are not a country, you are a British mistake.

Why people get so triggered ITT?
Do you sell valentine's day merchandise or something?

>If-I-can't-find-a-gf-everyone-should-be-miserable-too type of laws

kek

Fuggen based, normies BTFO
Althought being Pakistan normies get literally blown the fuck out on a daily basis