Where were you when fascism won in America, Sup Forums?

Where were you when fascism won in America, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/03/how-a-faithless-elector-in-georgia-could-cost-donald-trump-an-electoral-college-vote-explained/
youtube.com/watch?v=kS3WXJnk0ck
youtube.com/watch?v=rKLWncHYeLY
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/faq.html#concession
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The (((globalists))) have been defeated. Success for the USA. Trump will hopefully dismantle the "Federal" Reserve. And throw Janet "Hymietown" Yellen out of her position.

Sitting on the couch, drinking, wondering whether he'll be as bad as or worse than GW.

>(((globalists)))
Nice meme.
I hated W but I'd gladly take him back right now tbh.

Yeah we can only wish it was fascism, and not the blind pursuit of money at the total expense of the aesthetic consciousness.

cry more libcuck. He was elected get over it

>inb4 muh popular vote

welp you almost made it through a sentence without being openly Nazi

soon you won't here any more about "alt-right" and all that shit we'll all just call you what you are: Nazis

and then Trump will go down in flames

go back to pol, ctr

>fascism
Kek

>He was elected
Not yet. Electoral college votes on 12/19.

Hillary lost you retard.

Sleeping

>being this delusional
i know people that pay a shit ton for drugs to reach the state of reality warping denial your consciousness is currently inhabiting.

>people who don't agree with me are Nazis
you weren't told "no" often as child were you?

>loving female too much

That's a much nicer way of saying 'rape', I'll remember that!

So, now saying "grab them by the pussy" is rape? I'll remember that.

except he has never been convicted of rape. innocent until proven guilty, you know how the justice system is supposed to work?

why would trump supporters be mad? roflmao.

check the pant suit

>Not yet. Electoral college votes on 12/19.
Yea sorry there liberal cuckold. Your cry-ins arent going to to work. There are too many states that make it illegal for the EC to do what they want, even if every other state flipped she still wouldnt have the vote. Sucks to suck

>fascist...
>fascist means using force to take power
>liberals riot and threaten all opposition
>some reason only right wing folks can be fascist and we just scream and cry insults when libs lose.
>caused by participitation awards and not letting people know winning or losing

Crybabies everywhere
Nobody take care of SJW now

ohhh...dang

kek

nice one

on the hillary time line

0/10

Fascism worked brilliantly for Germany until the Libtards of Europe decided the Nazis were 'evil'.

Who do we have bordering us? Canada and Mexico. Can you see them stopping us?

MAGA

you know history is recording the liberals and the way they are acting. 100 years from now they will still remember handing out coloring books and play dough to butthurt college kids because Hillary lost. She lost! But thats nor all. The republicans got the house, they got the senate and will appoint at least one supreme court position. you think you have seen butthurt.....all i can say is prepare your liberal anus's

bettin on a nigger

Love Trump. Middle finger delivered to all you regressive libtards!

It only takes 21 faithless electors to boot Trump. There's already one. With Clinton winning the popular vote by a wide margin, chances have never been higher for more electors to flip.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/03/how-a-faithless-elector-in-georgia-could-cost-donald-trump-an-electoral-college-vote-explained/

The Witch is Dead

youtube.com/watch?v=kS3WXJnk0ck

Trump doesn't. Wasn't he calling Clinton a criminal who should be in jail?

Shame on then for giving Shills false hope.

home at Deutschland

>fascism
You illiberal fucks don't even know what that word means.

>librals is discriminatin against muh right to discriminate

>fascism

That thing all these communist protesters desire?

>SJW buzzwords

>HAVE FUN
youtube.com/watch?v=rKLWncHYeLY
>Funny spoiled rich jock from South Africa streaming gameplay in hopes of getting donations to do something with his now miserable life. Be sure to leave dislike and a Sup Forumsrilliant comment.;;;

>and throw me off his wall

I thought everybody knew by now that Trump was taken in as a baby by IS, where he received years of special training. When he was 17 he infiltrated the US and planned for his presidency. Now that that's happened his mission is to close off the US from the rest of the world so IS can prepare for invasion. They will strike when no-one sees it coming and he will hand America to them.

Laying in bed. Getting my election coverage from Sup Forums

This election.

Shitpost president will have a shit outcome. Retards on Sup Forums think his on their side, he doesn't give a fuck about anyone else other than him.

>he doesn't give a fuck about anyone else other than him
That's basically all America stands for, right?

Facism

Hilary didn't win asshole

i was working when freedom won in america

I was in alternate universe #426146
The one where Killary won

this.

they are watching the countless protests very closely, and have seen several petitions. I believe that they will ultimately do the right thing, and declare Hillary the winner.

In 2008 I watched as the nation was cucked into thinking Obama would solve race relations problems that didn't exist.

That's when fascism won in America.

at school

looking at the comment section this country is doom. you alt rights and alt lefts are just different sides of the same coin and i hope you would just kill each other already.

laughing at OP and the tears he cries.

I for one agree. I hope we have a chance at getting these kikes out of our bowels. good luck out there brother

They might mandate that the democrats pick the new justices, and that Obamacare can't be repealed too. There could be conditions placed on Trump's presidency.

Then again the EC was put into place for the very reason as to keep people like Trump out in the first place. So they may just make Hillary the winner.

but trump won? we defeated fascism OP, it died with hillary

What was bad about bush?

>9/11
>2 ground wars
>recession
>bank bailouts
Need more?

Yeah just like Obama wasn't going to be president because he isn't a natural born citizen. It's over just get over it and get off Sup Forums if all you want to do is bitch about politics. A bunch of riots never accomplished anything anyways. What did BLM accomplish? Zimmerman never went to jail or anything. What did occupy Wall Street do? Shit was even the point? None of those hippies even knew. So why do you think there is even a glimmer of hope Hillary could be president when she already conceded

Concession means nothing.

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/faq.html#concession

Oh so you're one of those tin foil hat people who think bush did 911 despite the decades of grievances the Muslims had to incite it.

Can't stump the trump and can't film flam the zim zam

>occupy wallstreet retard detected

No, I didn't say he orchestrated it. The idiot just failed to stop it. His intelligence briefings warned of the attack days in advance, but he never read them. He was too busy pulling weeds on his ranch.

A state of emergency has been declared in NY. Other states will follow. Once this spreads enough, they will indeed declare Hillary the winner.

Then why are you defending Hillary who did the same shit with Benghazi when that was her only job?

lol nobody spreads hate like a liberal.

Are you referring to 2008 or 2012?

I'm not defending Hillary, moron. And are you seriously comparing Benghazi to 9/11?

I was in my own country wondering how shitty can things get where i live because of that? I mean, it's not like shit as being easier thanks to our own politicians...

hillary was the closest thing to a fascist in this election, and she lost.

so i was in america, and democracy won, and OP is a faggot as usual. probably a CTR bot still being paid by soros

sounds like you need a job/hobby

Hmmmm, I don't understand the message here. What are they trying to say?

>people should be working at midnight

You're right I'm sorry I can't compare the two considering all Hillary had to do was check her fucking emails while bush is apparently somehow expected to anticipate the worst terrorist attack in US American history.

Projecting.... it's about time you get a job

>tinfoil

not him but considering benghazi could lead to dozens of 9/11 scale attacks, and bush didnt actively deny additional protection to the twin towers or try to cover that fact up afterwards, id say people have a lot more to be mad about with benghazi. (the illegal, unapproved by congress arming of islamic terrorists with shoulder fired tracking surface to air missiles, the meddling in syria and supporting actively the islamic terrorists with heavy weapons, the blaming of the terror attack on a youtube video nobody had seen in order to deflect gross negligence and incompetence so obama could win a second term)

I'm at work you cuck

Celebrating my birthday

>i am a liberal who holds my hands over my ears and shouts "lalalalalalala" anytime facts are presented to me which cast my leaders in a negative or incompetent or selfish light