I am in the mood to read peoples cheating stories... Why? With who? Did you get caught? How did you feel...

I am in the mood to read peoples cheating stories... Why? With who? Did you get caught? How did you feel? This interests me.

What is this? A post for ants?

I cheated on someone once with a chick at a houseparty who I'd no joke, literally met 5 minutes before we started getting naked.
Her best mate looked me up on Facebook the next day and saw I had a girlfriend... messaged her and told her about what happened.

Are you a girl or guy op?

A girl

>Why
I didn't know I was in a relationship
>With who
Random hippie girl
>Did you get caught
I didn't know I had to hide it
>How did you feel
Confused

You at work?

Did you feel guilty?

Yes

>split with my extra over fresh meat
>she's super heartbroken doesn't take it well
>qt I dumped ex for wouldn't put out for 3 months and was a hassle to get her to for a while
>ok.jpg
>never cut ties with ex, in fact I fucked my ex the second day I was "officially" with current gf
>keep fucking ex during the first year of relationship.
>no fucks given

I had to get some pussy regardless, girls are delusional if they expect a guy to "wait" till there're good and ready. Oh I'll wait alright, wait for this cunt to text me back so I can give her the fuckdoll treatment. Had to cut it off completely with the ex she pulled a knife on me kek

Is your line down?

Guy
Cheated several times, usually just cause.
Usually with exes. In fact now that I think about it, probably always with exes.

As for why, idk maybe just cause I could, plus ex sex is always good, even when it's grudge fucking.
No, never really felt bad about it, never cheated on my wife but I did on gfs that I didn't "love" or whatever

Line down?

Cheated on 3 of my long term girlfriends. All 3. Firstc was done random slut. No sex. 2nd was with this one girl for like 6 months. Then the 3rd gf cheated on her with my ex, there other 6 month slut and also one of my friends exes. The friends ex i pounded her out for like a year during the relationship. Never been caught.

What is this? Reddit?

Fuck outta here.

Cheated on a girlfriend in a cinema bathroom.

She got naked and was blowing me on the toilet. I came right in her mouth without telling her and she quickly left.

I was like wtf and walked out and saw she had a soda. Presumably to get the taste out. Shit was hilarious.

Very.
My girlfriend was a gorgeous redhead who only got hotter after we ended it.
She wanted to stay with me but I felt so guilty that I ended it as she deserved better.
Never cheated since.

Tits or gtfo wtf.

Not really cheating but not long after breaking up with an ex (who wanted to get back together) I fucked her mom.

Her mom straight up called me up after just a bit of time and asked if I wanted to get a coffee. Had the biggest boner because of how wrong it was.

Fucked her good. Next day ex called me and was hysterical. I did it to piss her off ultimately. She was hot as fuck but she was a bitch.

>fucked girl.
>perfect tits, nice bod, great ass
>she tells after that she was cheating on her fiance.
>kept fuckin her.
>not sure how
>most likely she told the guy,
>he found out
>fucked all night after
>guy never did shit about it
>didnt stop fucking her until met a girl that wasn't a self admitting, cheating, whore

Shit was cash