Need advice got really bad teet one of them has broke apart and the gum has grown over the root is this dangerous...

Need advice got really bad teet one of them has broke apart and the gum has grown over the root is this dangerous? Pic is the state of my teeth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHXOPun1cOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to a dentist right now dipshit.

nah, that looks fine. you don't need to worry before it starts moving

iktf bad teeth here too. i have had a broken tooth for years, half of it it gone. i say if your not in pain dont worry about it. if it gets infected youll have serious pain, then its time to have it out.

I had root canal some years ago (was 13 so I blame my parents) 2/3 years ago the filling popped out and half the tooth with it and the gum grew inside the bottom part of the tooth so it's grim and now I'm pretty sure it's infected and the pain still randomly flares up and hurts my temple, sinuses, jaw on both sides, my cheekbone, behind my eyes, and basically feels like someone is just slicing up and down my head with a jagged knife.

> still can't go to the dentist because they're all cute girls

1.this
2. the infection might reach your brain.
3. you don't want the infection to reach your brain.

if the root infects, your jaw can get infected too-
heavy antibiotics are needed then.

also you dont want to get a sepsis and die.

What is that black shit? Is that a previous filling or what?

R8 my teefs m8s

Study punctuation 1st, then go to a dentist.

They look better than mine minus the black.
Then again, I am English.

Meth/10

>root canal
root canal turns into cancer, get chekt m8

yurop/10

Yeah it's from fillings the bottom set of teeth aren't that bad but top set is completely destroyed

This is the top

i rate your photo-qualtiy with a 5/7

use your toothbrush
youtube.com/watch?v=fHXOPun1cOs

LOL

Do you do drugs, OP?

No, don't do any drugs at all

do yourself a favor and go to the dentist user

Then why are your teeth so fucked?

Completely petrified of the dentist though and I know there is no good reason to be! To be fair last time I went to the dentist he was really terrible and made my problem worse if anything