I have now pushed myself beyond my natural limit, to another place, either on the inside or on the outside

I have now pushed myself beyond my natural limit, to another place, either on the inside or on the outside.
I don't know where exactly, but I'm there now.
I can answer anything you ask of me.

What do those huge dragon dildoes feel like?

Who is the one wiser and more trustworthy than all the buddhas and sages?

Why does it burn when I pee?

Yeah, do the ones that lay eggs acutally work? What about the seman ones?

That will depend on how stretched your rectum already is. If you have stretched your rectum out a large amount in the past, a large dragon dildo will fit well. However, for beginners they are too large.

Kys ya gay bastard

That is a highly subjective matter. Wiseness only garners respect from individuals holding the same mental values.

The pain could be caused by several different types of infection and it would be wrong to diagnose your problem here, if it is a bladder infection (UTI infection) it is easily cleared up by antibiotics.

Mandela Effect is real

Both of them work as they are advertised.

Close, but no siddha-r. It's you, dummy!

It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand until it makes you weep.

oh thank you very much

Why does speed have a limit (speed of light)? How does that relate to spacetime?

What is my name?

no

What am i gonna eat for breakfast tomorrow? I eat the same shit everyday and I'm not gonna be a faggot and change it up if you get it right
Be specific

why cant i trust anyone with anything

Because people suck nigger.
It is human instinct to look out for out own interests.
Otherwise the human race may not even have made it this far.

what are you on? i want some.

are you there alone? are there others? do you see them? or just feel them?

Speed has no limits. We as a civilization do not have the technology yet to detect particles that are small enough to mave faster than light.
We will discover these particles and make a new breakthrough in science in 8 years 7 months 20 days from now but the public will not know about this discovery until roughly 2 years later when tests are confirmed and scientists are confident that they will get credit for their achievements

What color underwear am I wearing right now?

You arn't wearing any underwear at all faggot

GG.
Another question, what will the ID be of my next post?
If that's too hard because the magic of kek then say the first 3 digits.

Won't matter because you are the type of nigger that will change that shit to make sure I am not right.
What I can tell you though is that this post is dubs.

I don't think it's that

Not sure if b8 or a stupid nigger irl xD

How did you achieve this mental state you talk about?

By boning your mom

Is anime real

what are some good working redeem codes for ps4

Tell me how I can easily trigger my Hypo-manic and manic episodes at will, and keep them going for a long time.

Stop pretending to be op nigger.

how does one master discipline OP my brain knows what to do but my body says be comfortable.

8008132-8008132-8008132

If OP would do his fucking job I would doesn't matter though.
I'm better than him.
The post three posts down from this one is dubs

this post is dubs

>8008132-8008132-8008132
redeem codes are 12 digits what did you give me

If youre there OP, i have a question. How does one truly find himself, and reflect on the path which he walks has chosen to walk on

I beg to differ, faggot

>roughly 2 years later when tests are confirmed and scientists are confident that they will get credit for their achievements
now I know you're not in academia, cause researchers publish papers FAST, no way anyone who made a breakthrough in quantum mechanics would hold off publication for 2 years and risk competitors beating them to it just so they can confirm experimentally first

What is the energy people feel?

well played

Sweet smotherimg christ the guy was right

Bro, there is no distinction between "inside" and "outside". Get on my level bro.

Use meditation on a regular basis as a tool to honestly examine your self; your mental habits.

Top secret information works differently. It won't be accomplsihed through public research. It will be private governmental tests that important people would like to keep under wraps

>8008132
well redeem codes are 12 digits so it looks like you came back from wherever you was

For i am 44 and your dubs are multiplied by 2 i bow my head in honor

Do you ever wake up and one of your balls are missing

Ho Satan

How do you benefit from doing that, if you have first-hand experience of it, OP?

>I don't know where exactly
>I can answer anything you ask of me
soo, where exactly?

8008135-8008135-8008135