Japan thread. Who lives in Japan? Who's really a NEET living the true dream? Who's taking in refugees?

Japan thread. Who lives in Japan? Who's really a NEET living the true dream? Who's taking in refugees?

kabukichou anyone?

interesting green texts are welcome

bump

Does that magazine on the left say Maga??

HOLY FUCK

im 26 years old and havent worked a single day in my life and no intention in doing so. does that count?

Sup Forums - Random

I lived in japan for awhile; i recomend gogonihon sign up got to school for any period of time learning japanese and come home or work on staying *real job*. Good way to test out japan if you are intrested.

Fuck Japan. There was a Twitch tv gaming streamer girl who went there a week ago and she went to a AirBednBath rental room and the landlord guy was gonna take the streamer girl to Disneyland but he wasn't fucking interested.. So she went to Akiba or someplace and then unironically accidently saw the landlord guy with another girl. She went back the the AirBnb room and threw her bags and shit onto the bed. And right when she was about to leap into bed from tiredness she turned on the bedroom light. Low and behold a fucking wet spot in the bed. WTFFFF. Fucking dirty Jap asshole.

Pretty sure it's "Mega..." with some letters covered up

Where do you live? How do you survive (income, etc). What do you spend your days doing? Are you willing to take me in (disagreements/issues with my parental figures have left me homeless)?

Is there any way to go nearly free? I'm a currently homeless transfer student. Is there any need/merit based scholarship?

i live in germany. if you do it right you dont have to work a day here and the state pays for everything.i basically play video games and watch anime allday

Are you a student or something? Are you a woman seeking a mail order husband? ;)

I've seen how many Americans and such are coming to Germany for cheap schooling rates and to make a living there. Is this what you're doing?

I got stuck in Japan once.
>just out of highschool
>get to japan bc of jp bf
>turns out his mum is crazy
>middle of summer in one of the hottest prefectures
>start my period
>she won't let me leave to get sanitary napkins or shower
>won't turn on air
>one day she leaves house and I book it
>ride trains till I get into the city panty-less till I find a Uniqlo
>buy panties and change in a public bathroom
Flash forward a few weeks and I almost miss the plane back home couldn't afford the bullet train.
I'm never going back again till I have my own money and own power.

We also had a rental apt for awhile before money ran out. Bf would fuck me every night pretty loudly.
When I went out to buy ice cream from the conbini our neighbor a business man would always pop out and greet me with a smug face.

i dropped out of school at 16 intentionally and havent done anything since. education basically costs nothing here

Please bring me with you. Did you enjoy Japan? Is it the weaboo's heaven?

What is "do it right" for you? How do you qualify for the state income?

Considering all the shit that happened I actually had an awesome time.
I wondered all over and hug out at shrines. Everyone (besides his family) was super kind and nice to me. I'd have old ladies call out to me in supermarkets. Everything is cleanish and tidy. The gangster type kids aren't too scary. I would recommend it even under bad circumstances I guess. I was not disappointing by the country it's self.

>Please bring me with you.
Depends, are you a cutie that would earn your stay? :3

basically you can't live on the streets here, so you get 450euro and a place to live no matter what. so the 'do it right' just means you have to say no and be a jerk to everyone who tries to get you a job

Lol I think I am. I'm a guy though and a straight guy at that, hoping you're female.. or a dangerously feminine trap

450 euros... a month?! In addition to residence? I just got fucked over situationally by my university and my mom and i'm just bumming on my friend's couch as of last month; feeling hopeless and not sure what to do because I don't know if American government does things like this. I mean I know of welfare and such but I do not know if I am applicable.. but besides that I am just done with this unforgiving country

>hoping you're female
Only real girls get periods silly user.
How old are you?

Oh yea..
21, you?
Really hoping we find each other attractive ;-;

Im 25, spanish. Been there two times, first one last year.
It's actually quite hard to get working visas there. You've gotta be from Australia, Germany, or any rich country. We're all poorfags in spain so they won't get us visas.

Anyways I managed to pay the trip through my job earnings. And I got to work there for some months, for a spanish company.

I think like Japan's the best country in the world to live in, as long as you're not japanese.

Also, being european -if you're slightly cute- gets you pussi. Important note, you've gotta speak some japanese, or bitches won't even bother talking to you. 0 English.
But if you try to communicate in Japanese it's a new world opening.

Got japanese gf, been with her 2 years now. Best relationship ever.

good for you man. I'm from America so I imagine that qualifies by your visa standards but i don't know what type of work I could get. I imagine they wouldn't just let me work at a convenience store or something?

I've got the equivalent of a minor in CS from a university (2 years of college under me) and entry level IT experience (service desk analyst) if that's helpful

26 I could be your big sister.
Haha I wouldn't make you do anything weird weird.

>as long as you're not japanese.
Agreed 100% it's a paradise if you're not nip.

Well it so happens I'm looking for a lady senpai figure ;3. Have kik or snapchat or something?
I'm dreadlocksamson/qwahp respectively on those apps

Forget about getting part-time jobs, like cashier, waiters, etc.

Japan has less than 2% of unemployment.

You get easily the experience of stepping into a small, empty store and being there like 4 or 5 employees ready to help you.

Also, there's racism. They will never hire a foreigner for a job that a japanese could do. They're very patriotic.

If you want to work there, you need to be good enough to replace a japanese.
Check out USA's japanese embassy, they will fulfill you out in info about visa.

But usually it goes like: "You're only approved to work on something related to your job".
And remember, you need to be good enough to replace a japanese. Or know some weird language.
English is weird but not weird enough.

Getting there based on job aptitude might take some time then. I believe I have the potential of a high level tech wizard capable of creating a revolutionary astral computer but I need to study up first.

Ideally I'm banking on being somebody's mail order husband

Maybe~
I'm state side atm though!
Do you have dreds user?

I handed out tissues and got paid per day for a week or so. Also helped work at a food factory to make a little cash. I was paid in cash per day though and it was the countryside.

That's great cause I'm seeking immediate local refuge ;-;.
I was growing out dreads but it was getting costly to maintain (I was paying someone to do them for me) and I ended up cutting my hair.

>Ideally I'm banking on being somebody's mail order husband

Damn, you must really want to go there bad, huh? Is it the comfy aesthetic? I never been there, but that would be the first reason I'd go there personally.

I guess it goes back to that boyhood dream of just hanging out, watching anime, playing video games, etc. I suppose the aesthetic is part of it too.

tbh I'm just really in a rough spot and simultaneously seeking a partner/shelter. Japan I guess was ideal cause I'd like to be there but America isn't bad when you aren't homeless and all

I must say, no idea of how working on the countryside is in Japan. I've visited lots of towns, but never worked there.

Always worked in main cities (partly because my job is about sth that will be only in cities, and partly because I'm a city lover), but if we foreigners can find arubaito in countryside, then there's more opportunities for a starter I guess

>America isn't bad when you aren't homeless and all

You aren't in that situation, are you? Shit must suck.

>I guess it goes back to that boyhood dream of just hanging out, watching anime, playing video games, etc.

Sounds comfy, tbh. I don't want to be a neet but that sounds comfy, especially with friends with the same interests and a window with a good view.

>You aren't in that situation, are you? Shit must suck.
Unfortunately I am. I've got a friend allowing me to stay on his couch but I can't stay with him forever you know ;/
Maybe if he was a beautiful trap I loved but I can't do male company for extended periods - It's like I can feel their aggression and oppression, as awful as that sounds

You could easily get a job as an English teacher there. Even someone who dropped out of high school can do so, sure it's not the best job but it maybe your only option.

I can't believe you are unemployed with a CS degree though, especially with some work experience.

This was something I had dreamed of doing but lately I don't know.. it is as if I'm afraid to speak at times and prefer to be typing. Also I'm black (75% liberian but light skin, very beautiful imo :P) but I imagine racism might be a concern

Thing is I'm only 2 years into a 4 year program. I enrolled for CS but am now actually pursuing philosophy. I just have the equivalent of a minor in CS because of how many credits I had completed towards the major.

Go finish the CS degree. You'll have more of a chance landing a job. And yeah, there might be some racism but I would't give a fuck man. If moving to Japan is what you want, pursue it.

I wouldn't worry to much about the racism thing it's gotten better but really anyone who isn't Japanese
could be subject to it really. As long as you aren't Chinese or Korean most people will like you. Do you watch any Jvlogers on YouTube?
To get an idea of how it would be watch Gimmieaflakeman/Gimmieabrakeman if you don't already, he talks about that as well.

I've made the experience that racism is worst in countries that have a sizeable subpopulation and/or are close to each other. So as a korean you have problems with racism in japan, as a polish in germany, as a black in america, etc.
But as a black in japan, you're mostly just unusual & special,which can be a good thing, you're not subject to (much) more racism than any other foreigner.

Well I guess that's reassuring lol

german here too. please teach me master!

i feel like, teh second i step into arbeitsamt, they'll find some job or job-education for me since everyone is looking to hire.
and i if don'T accept what ever fucked up sewer-cleaner job they give me, i will loose the benefits?!

Have you forsaken me, senpai?