Imagine how stupid he would've made Trump look in the debates... Whatever it's done now...

Imagine how stupid he would've made Trump look in the debates... Whatever it's done now, but he could at least run in 2020.

what that asshole? nigger please.

But this doofus clown? nigger why.

Damn right, I'm crying for the retarded people who supported Trump. Why so many knuckle-dragging humans? Why!?!?

He is covering one eye, he is a jewish illuminati faggot

They realize anyone is better than Hillary, who brakes the law regularly and doesn't give a shit

Stewart doesn't want to be criticized - he wants to be the one doing that.

Imagine the scrutiny of becoming president. You need tough skin.

I don't think Jon would be able to take it.

Agreed. Trump 2020!

And the evidence is overwhelming that of the DNC didn't place Hillary as their nominee, we would have a president Sanders right now.

Sanders would have crushed Trump.

He's had a shit ton of criticism from Republicans for over 16 years. The only difference would be that it would be on a larger scale.

I grade your meme an F-

Also, the ride never ends.

Obama gets secret service protection for the rest of his life now.

lol
>implying Donald trump has thick skin

no, that orange goblin is the thinnest-skinned celebrity piece of trash on earth. his unhinged, coked-out twitter rants at 3am are scary.

I mean who does that? Apparently the president elect of the US.

Trump.... Tough skin.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Another way of looking at it, is that he doesn't take that Bullshit lying down.

CTR employees working overtime

I think he does have a thick skin. Who would want to be president who is made fun of constantly?

hahhahahhaahhah

Nice way of validating being a thin-skinned pussy.

We should just add Trump to mount Rushmore now.

Are you retarded?

>more people voted for hillary than trump
>trump wins
>DEMOCRACY

Don't like her either, but come on americans.

Long term this country would be worse off under Hillary.

>Trump wins popular vote

What else are you going to pull out of your stinky, Trump-supporting ass?

I've been away for the past week, How much butthurt faggotry have I missed ?

One of the best weeks in years, my friend

>Implying Trump supporters wouldn't have been butthurt cucks if Hillary won

>being this far in denial

He isn't implying anything.

But you're coming off like a real bitch.

Because the corrupt, liberal elite don't understand normal people.

Only a fraction of Trump supporters are racist.

Open your eyes before Trump defeats Michelle Obama in 2020. We need Elizabeth Warren, or freaking Bernie Sanders if he's still around.

Show me proof. That's just flat out bullshit

No, Anthony Weiner would bring him down too. They were roommates in college.

So is this board is where the butthurt hillary supporters can cry and samefag because Sup Forums would rip them a new asshole?

Yes sir

I will ask this same question on Sup Forums too. Stay tuned

>mfw you don't realize that you're the butthurt sjw's
>trump won
>you're still whining
>b b b bbb b b b b but Hillaryyyyy..............!

>Implying i give the slightest fuck what some >shilary voting fucktard thinks about anything

Leibowitz ran away from the spotlight in August of 2015, about 2 months after Trump announced his run for the presidency.

He's made several comebacks to cheering audiences but had little to no effect on poll numbers.

It would have been interesting to see him flip shit and cry on election night though.

Link faggot

Isn't the nigga pepe standing on the Mexican side of the border?

You apparently do care.

I mean, I don't care about what what a dumb ass Trump supporters has to say about anything! Ha!

Deliver please

>projecting this hard

>this shill

christ millions of people are now listening to shills like colbert and seth

bitter tears of a loser.

today my mexican dental hygienist said she voted for trump

I used to like him a lot before he started doing propaganda for BLM and Clinton.

>You must care because you responded! Haha!
>I don't care but I responded anyway! Haha!

nigga you suck at trolling

Colbert would beat any of you uneducated tryhard Trump supporters in a debate, I can guarantee it.

Top kek. The guy is a fucking dopey comedian with a poor shtick.

Holy shit, you people are dumb

> b-b-b-b-b-

Bullshit

>more people voted for hillary than trump
False.
>DEMOCRACY
It's not a republic, not a democracy.

Colbert unfortunately started shillin for Clinton along with all the other late night comedians/talk show hosts.

I'm really sad about what happened to SNL too. Thinly veiled propaganda.

Yeah, the bias is sad.

>Holy shit

>>>reddit

Nice job cropping the bottom portion of your screen where it shows that the final result is still unavailable due to several states still counting their votes.

Shouldn't you be busy blocking an intersection somewhere with your chimp pals ? Don't get run over will you, that would break my fucking heart

Maybe they're smart people who have an educated opinion? "No, it's propaganda against my tryhard macho doofus candidate!"

You cared enough to respond

It's sad you actually believe this

>Maybe they're smart people who have an educated opinion?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH COUGH COUGH HACK *Ahem*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

But we're not a democracy, and never have been.

Go to your safe space and cry more about how the big meanie is literally Hitler.

Guy posted 'final' popular vote claiming Trump won. I simply posted the most up to date popular vote results showing otherwise.

> Didn't upload an entire 4k x 4k html page as an image , so I must be shilling

ok

This guy is blunt, but he's got a point

Please explain to me how it's just programs and not their actual opinion. Educate me.

*Propaganda, not programs

Im the guy you were replying to. I hate Trump. I did not vote for him. I think he's a fucking idiot. He deserves to be made fun of.

What I do not like is them pushing Hillary and her bullshit. I want them to make fun of both of them instead of mostly making fun of Trump with maybe a jab here and there about Hillary to keep up appearances. The guys with money have been buying out the comedy shows because they know they can hit the younger crowd that stays away from the news.

Everything against the orange buffoon is a left-wing conspiracy. I also work for Hillary Clinton.

kek, I live in San Diego and the other night we had a stupid SJW fuckface moron stand on the goddamn interstate and was justifiably hit by a American patriot. I felt bad for the car though, I hope she pays for the damages she caused.

SNL and their ilk haven't been funny for decades. I'm surprised they still get air time

>employed
>voted for trump
You don't say?

I thought GWB was the last president to receive lifelong secret service?

And yet all of my friends and coworkers watch it all the time and eat that shit up.

I mean, when a guy openly advocates for violations of international law during the course of a campaign (Kill families of terrorists, absconding with Iraqi oil, "why can't we just use nukes?", etc.) how could not you criticize him?

I'd argue anyone that isn't doing so couldn't possibly be anything but a shill.

Can you show me on the last comment where I said you were shilling?

Then can you show me on the doll where you were triggered?

obummer signed a bill reversing it

knuckle-dragging... the niggers voted for hillary. join the team that accomplishes shit and isnt afraid of a fight like your pussy party.

>Anecdotal evidence

Well, you and all of your friends must be easily entertained morons

I hate SNL as I have said before.

The problem is everyone else I know under 30 loves it.

You should really work on pre-conceptualizing people.

>be on Sup Forums
>people support Hillary

What the fuck happened over the last 10 years

>I mean, when a guy openly advocates for violations of international law during the course of a campaign (Kill families of terrorists, absconding with Iraqi oil, "why can't we just use nukes?", etc.) how could not you criticize him?

Oh IDK, maybe by looking at the track record of our last 2 presidents who have done everything you said as well as looking at how Hilary supported the Hawkish campaigns of both Republicans and Democrats? Maybe look at when Trump such bombastic things? Was it during the general or primaries? Because both candidates have changed and modified their positions since that time.
>I'd argue anyone that isn't doing so couldn't possibly be anything but a shill.

That's good. You should follow that mentality like pic related.

Conservatives should be thankful for election rigging. Rigging the only reason we don't have president Sanders.

> Nice job cropping the bottom portion of your screen where it shows that the final result is still unavailable due to several states still counting their votes.

I posted something triggering trumpets who refuse to believe he has not won the popular vote and likely will not. McClintocks probably like this information.

You are implying I am trying to obfuscate something.

People who attempt to hide the truth for the benefit of McClintocks are CTRs

CTRs are shills

You are implying I am a shill.

> Right in the pussy

>he could at least run in 2020

No reason to. Kanye announced his intention to run in 2020.

I wouldn't even touch the brake.

>"b b b b bbb b b b b bb b b bbbb but Obama!!!!"

still no substantive answer on trump's massive deficiencies. from any trump shill.

>Hill-billies on Sup Forums

Moot sold us out

Knuckle draggers can be white or black. If you voted for Trump, you're a knuckle dragger, and probably a macho tryhard. The fact that anyone could possibly take that clown seriously is beyond me.

> Literally have not uttered a single syllable in favor of the Democratic party or it's policies

> Spending your time ascribing motives when you could be beating your dick off or something

I Simply stated that to be anything of critical of Donald Trumps proposals along the campaign trail is ludicrous. Do you think he should not face criticism for the positions he has held?

Samefag

>stuttering response

>only focused on Obama

>cant accept outside opinions and facts so you reject it as being unsubstantive

kek

Is this accurate ? I can't find a final tally anywhere. Sauce ?

Faggot. Jon Stewart wants none of this. Because these days, right-wing conservative zealots make your average college-aged liberal look tame and respectable.

That's how far it has come. Liberals have become so batshit fucking nuts and self-destructive they make grassroots jesus freaks preferable.

He wants none of it. Go watch more of your main cuck John Oliver and slip into your delirious liberal fantasy world, OP.