Kinopolis shooter

good night sweet prince

Does the German SWAT team really roll up in Mom vans?

yes

>Bauhaus

Noice

what was a the race of the shooter man?

yes

their army practices with brooms instead of rifles

White Cis Conservative Anti-Semite Male

tanned german

From what I've read he was more /r9k/ than ISIS, and was just firing an air-pistol in the over peoples' heads hoping for suicide by cop

it's a mercedes sprinter

hardly a mom van you automotive pleb

based

There is only one race, the human race

Wait, German swat team travels in a van?

No, based would be Breivik tier, blowing up rapefugees, shooting down Merkel etc

Suicide by cop is hobo tier

When are you guys gonna figure this out? The average ISIS recruit is literally just /r9k/ with guns and brown skin. In terms of ideology and emotional maturity, there's very little difference. Everyone's calling the Orlando guy a "wannabe," but that self-hating terminally confused fuck was classic ISIS. That's exactly the kind of guy that joins them in Syria, in Iraq, anywhere.

The guys who can't get pussy are literally taking up arms and forming their own country over there

Herr user shouldn't you be praying?

0 DEATHS

GUN CONTROL WORKS

wait, german swat dosent own tanks? fucking LOL!

>I am an angry virgin who only owns two donkeys, I'll never have a wife
>Hey, come to ISIS, we have hundreds of sex slaves from lolis to milf, join today

That's it

>0 DEATHS
But thats wrong user the crazy guy died.

That's not how the scoring system works

IT

JUST

WORKS

>The guys who can't get pussy are literally taking up arms and forming their own country over there

Meanwhile /k/ has been talking about doing that for years. Goddamn betas.

The Orlando guy was literally married and secretly gay. Your /r9k/ and mra narratives are literally entirely fictional and literally don't literally apply to the real world.

Jesus Christ you fucking faggots. It's not a Honda Odyssey.

Do you giggle like little bitches when someone who fixes the shit in your house drives up in a van?

What would you expect them to travel in, a sedan?

cadillac escalade, perhaps.

yes, even in germany

what's wrong with using a van?

they dont need armored vehicles.

I dont think they would never send police forces against heavily armed terrorists... (SEK / GSG9 )

they'd probably send the german military special forces with tanks

Yes, because the repair man is at the same level of alpha status as the swat team

>mercedes sprinter

retard, thats a Mercedes Vito

so do burgers not feel secure until they see the SWAT teams rolling up with tanks?

>hey klaus, turn off the finding nemo dvd and get my riot gear out of the stow and go!

>any government spending that much money on a mass-produced utility vehicle line
Best SWAT vehicles are full-sized vans, hands down.

Welp, at least in burgerland he could have taken some folks with him.

ISIS wants to bring about a worldwide caliphate where underage boy fucking is encouraged

>that pic

>rednecks dont literally give guns to children
>the mentally ill cant get guns as easily as anyone

completely accurate desu

Is that Archer?

>secretly gay
He wasn't
his wife was helping him scout for gay bars too