S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again.
Because muh floofs!

Shark is best

Prove me wrong

You have provided no proof to support your claim.
You are wrong.

Oh Boy

Man, I love driving the Dodge Charger in The Crew, reminds me of the days when I used it as my main in NFS: Undercover.

What's wrong with you guys?

debilitating generalized anxiety disorder

doing better than I was a few years ago, though

Sore gums, had a cavity removed a few days ago.

The new age is both beneficial and burdensome to us all, but are you sure you're not just being a pussy? It's amazing the clusterfuck of words they come up with these days for every little action. Are you sure you're stuck in this system with no way to free your mind?

Depression, anxiety, likely borderline personality disorder, and horrible sleeping problems.

Mmmmm, a "cavity", how long was that tong?

bump

What?

bamp

I hit all the marks on the dsm, and have a couple associated disorders such as trichotillomania

While I may have a genetic predisposition towards the disorder, I have no doubt that it's largely due to some incompatibility between my upbringing and the general expectations of the society I am immersed in

I attempted to 'function' in society through the use of modern pharmaceuticals, but after some soul searching I found that I would really prefer to simply limit my interactions with the rest of society as much as possible. Currently working on cultivating skills and saving the capital necessary to make a quiet and reclusive life possible for myself.

Bro, I don't suck dick. I wouldn't mind giving a reach around, but I don't suck dick.

Now, back to upgrading my Cam-Ay-Row Es Es and Doggo Cherger.

Whatup SIB?

not fuddy

I'll give you a benis in your mouth, if you don't shut it, son.
What's up?

ha hah hah ahaha....ha

Stronk!

Am I really the only normal happy person here?

Indeedy

I'm not quite happy yet. I still have my ups and downs.

More or less, yeah. Although, I have my problems but I'm ok overall.

Also this, sometimes.

nothing,you?

eh, I definitely wouldn't characterize myself as unhappy. Just had to make some lifestyle changes that a 'normal' person probably wouldn't need to.

Hey unscannable
Just enjoying the thread before go back to study... and you?

Upgrading my Charger R/T and SS in The Crew.
Will take screenshots if you want to take a look.

I don't know about the first line.
As for the 2nd line, most of us wish we had a different childhood, at least for some part. I'm not going to waste time talking about my own experiences but the point is we're not in the past or future, we're in now, and sure we can learn from the past and prepare for the future, but can only act on now. I wouldn't think of society as a whole, but as many individuals who won't completely agree or disagree with you, there's a lot of opinions in one human.

Cultivation skills and a quiet place sound nice. If you choose to limit your interactions as much as possible, why are you here? This is it's own society.

YES
Any link to the comic?

Google Hetty

Im pretty ok. I always though that being happy is a chioce.
You are happy with little or you you wont be happy with nothing

I know Strype does a lot of good stronk, so why not post some of that as well?

Just trying to get some work stuff done before the new Overwatch patch downloads.

sorry for anwser slow im doing stuff,if you want show me im playing with photoshop

kk, give me a moment.

If my computer werent a toaster i would be playing right now

I'm here because it's an accessible, low stress social outlet

I really don't have any problem with how I was raised, but in retrospect I can see how it may have contributed to my current distaste for face-to-face human interaction.

We live in an increasingly interconnected world, and an unfortunate side effect is the pathologicalization of those who dislike interconnectedness

Historically, most of the population was distributed in rural areas, where interaction was limited to family groups and small communities. Now, most of the population is concentrated in cities and dense suburbs - I feel that people who don't thrive in these environments, such as myself, are becoming increasingly marginalized

No place for the hermit in modern America

That sucks.

I totally lost interest in gaming until this came out, now I'm hooked again.

Same

Charger R/T: Performance Spec
Looks nice and intimidating. Roars like a banshee in the desert night.

No place for people who don't try.

Moar cyber-smut, I'm starting a collection

im not a fan of cars but it awesome i have things to do so see you later sorry.

Thats gaming life... hook after hook and save your favourite classic that will never bore you

Ok, one more.

Camaro SS

god i fucking love shark