How many of us are left?

hahaha came in here and no posts yet... po browns

Does it count if i'm a fan of watching all their fuck ups

No

>Browns

Even I'm laughing at you.

>As depression sets in on Us Browns fans
>How many of us are left?

I'm hoping none of you expected anything more than a 4 win season (even that's a stretch)

Has one city ever had the same team leave twice without ever returning? Because that's the end game here. The Browns defy the bounds of reality. They are literally the worst.

How do they do it so consistently?

NEXT YEAR, SENPAI

Aren't all Browns fans in a perpetual state of depression? Nothing to set in, just business as usual.

I'm here senpai

The Browns had a promising off season
Depression was gone
It came back after yesterday

WHY CANT WE CATCH A FUCKING BREAK?????

Our nigger ball team wins a championship, bore ball is going great. Why can't my precious browns not suck. I'm not asking for an owl. Just for them to not be fucking embarassing

im here and i want to die

>having even the tiniest bit of hope for the Browns

don't do that

For a while it was kind of fun to hold out hope and then have it crushed. Then it was kind of fun to see how they could figure out how to throw away games in unprecedented ways. Now its legit fucking depressing.

Browns fan here. Seriously considered killing myself today.

That's unrelated to the Brown's performance, though. I got exactly what I expected from that game.

It's a shame cause you got a couple of talented players, but what were they thinking going with RGIII? Jesus Christ, they should have drafted a potential bust rather than sign a player who's already a bust

because you guys need to sign a real head coach from college and not some coordinator meme

Never a fan but I still hope you get to the owl

They tried that

Butch has the best winning % of any coach since Belichick. His was .414 and Bill's was .450. That was still under Lerner ownership who was absolute cancer. If this new Tennessee guy hires a college HC and hands him the keys to the kingdom, so to speak, I could see them in a wild card game in as little as 3 years. If Hue Jackson (hue hue hue) has his job after this season, it's ogre until you get new ownership, which may be virtually never.

They hire a new coach and make hue the OC

I can't even imagine what they were thinking. Manziel, now rgknee? The organization just has an obsession with meme players

that's why the owner needs to just go completely hands off and let a real HC run the show

i wonder how the browns would do if the fans ran the franchise instead

> team named after the worst, most depressing color

LIKE POTTERY

>named after a color

Thats what you get for putting glass out there on the field. You should've kept Manziel. At least he's available on GameDay and started showing some progress in the random eight games he got to start.

The Silver Lining here, is that it took all the attention off of Hues bad play-calling.

>You should've kept Manziel.

lol wtf you high

Fuck Manziel. Everyone except the Browns front office and the media knew he'd be trash.

I'd rather have kept Hoyer.

>tfw hoyer was 7-4 before the one bad game that everyone thought Manziel should start
>tfw hoyer melted down because of the fucking QB controversy
>tfw we could have won 11 games

Hey dummy, 99% of people think of the color when they hear "Browns". And it's literally the poopiest color. You had the chance to start over with a really cool, new name but no, you had to cling to """muh heritage""".

LMAOing @ ur franchise

if the Browns leave again
This city will be set on fire

He would've lit the Bengals up last year if the receivers didn't have like 10 drops. Who the fuck were his targets? No run game at all. Beyond awful coaching that never let him actually play because he had a couple drinks like countless other players do. The team is better this year, he'd actually have a chance.

>tfw hoyer melted down because of the fucking QB controversy
And because Josh Gordon came back from suspension and immediately started running the wrong routes. This was, of course, blamed on Hoyer.

I think a zero win season is entirely doable.

Though, I'm not sure what you're depressed about, I love watching the browns lose. Been a fan all my life, but I gave up rooting for them to win in 2010 or so.

Now I love watching them lose. Well...not lose specifically, but they always find really pathetic, mind-blowing ways to lose, almost hypnotic ways to lose. You just don't see the kind of shit anywhere else in the NFL. It's like of like watching car accidents or guys shooting themselves in the arm with nailguns. It's just fascinating how bad they are.

I loved that opening game, I mean they're basically fucked for the season now. It's bound to get way better. Probably going to be the best season yet, for me at least.

They actually can't leave, they're contracted through like 2030 or something.

I'd honestly be fine if they left, one less thing to worry about anyway. I was wondering if maybe we could sell the browns, if the team and the city agreed, and we'd pawn them off on salt lake city or some shit and make some cash.

Doesn't your river do that itself?

>Hey dummy, 99% of people think of the color when they hear "Browns"
>99% of people

are you a toddler?

Nah man. Make the Browns Great Again. Too much history to let it go to some faggot Mormons.

t. Bungholes fan

There were absolutely 0 expectations for this season. I just hope that Haslam sticks it out with Hue for more than 2 seasons.

>I think a zero win season is entirely doable.

I have had the suspicion through a winless preseason with little progression being made that pulling an 0-8 Lions is really really possible

Continued:

What I love is that just when you think the browns can't get any more embarrassing or pathetic, they ALWAYS find a new low. I mean that game sunday was what a lot of people would say was the worst performance by them ever, but guess what? That was game one, it's going to get a whole lot fucking worse.

The off field shit is great too, I was loving manziel last year. He should have played a game with a beer helmet on, just for goofs. I'm thinking there's going to be at least one player suicide this year, and maybe gang rape by the defensive line. I've also been saying for years the browns are going to be the first to have a player die on the field in a long time. Maybe Mccown this year.

Also love their drafts, and every year people say, "Dude, we can NOT afford to fuck this one up!" and guess what happens every year? Also great how we're stock piling picks, which makes no difference as we can't draft for shit.

Not kidding in the least either, it's fucking amazing watching this slow moving trainwreck, and it keeps getting better.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the cavs winning the championship, and the indians win the world series, and our hockey or whatever the fuck it is wins the thing, and our pinball team wins the pinbowl, yet the browns still suck.

>promising off season
every team does work every offseason. who could you even make the case for being worse than the browns before week 1? Nanners maybe but thats it. Even the titans are doing a better job at building their team

>Browns sign RG3
>Everyone optimistic that once he's out of Washington he'll be good
>Shits up his first game
>Doesn't even survive the first game
Is it so hard to watch the shit show that was DC to see what was coming?

Serves you right for your Indians fans coming out of the woodwork and being annoying.

>>Everyone optimistic that once he's out of Washington he'll be good

I don't really know anyone who was optimistic that RG3 would be good for us...I mean, aside from the browns office. Everyone pretty much expected him to suck and get injured right away.

Hey don't come got our record

t. Depressed loin fan

Windians will go far and I'm confident in our pitching. Plus when the Brownies suck tickets are cheap, see you in the muni lot

It may not have been Browns fans, but a lot people were talking about how RG3 was going to light it up once he got away from Washington

The browns gambled on him and lost. Which is halarious because gambles like NEVER work for the browns. I think Gordon is probably the only gamble that has sort of paid off....I mean the guy had one good season and been suspended for years, and will probably be awful when he comes back, but that's the closest thing the team has to a winning gamble in a long time.

The browns are like a gambler who has lost 70 hands in a row, is eight million in debt, and thinks is a good idea to get a third morgage on his house and let it all ride this next hand.

Why didn't the browns just pick up Tebow? What could go wrong?

>Doesn't your river do that itself?
hey, it only happened like 13 times.

you guys had bill belichick and fired him
the pats dynasty couldve been yours if your FO wasnt a bunch of retards

that was when schlomo Modell owned the team, and he and he fired Belichick after the final season in Cleveland before he moved the team to Bmore

I think many of us are ironic browns fans at this point

God has abandoned Cleveland, Tebow has no power there.

>that fake punt

one of the better posts i've seen on this board

>being an ironic fan
Disgusting
You need to stop

kill me

There's nothing more pathetic than a groveling fan of a loser team.

You might be better off without rg3

Cleveland needs to start this guy as their next QB.

>browns
>gambled on johnny manlet, he shit the bed
>played a half decent QB, let him go
>gambled on griffin the turd
>he plays like shit
>gets injured to boot
>season barely started

Man, this is something else, how do they even have fans?

Are you guys still the NFL equivalent of an eastern European tragicomedy?

Burrs fan here, hang in there Brownsbro. You're long past the point of laughing at your own fuckups to keep morale up, but hang in there.

The main reason for the browns being a sucky team is the owners/front office. They never take responsibility, just lay blame on coaches and players.

And one of the trades Belichick made before he was fired and the Browns left gave the Ravens a 1st round pick that ended up being a HOF pick

I wouldn't mind seeing the Browns do well for once desu

death, taxes, browns going sub-.500

this desu snepai

Idk who their backup is but he will probably get them more wins than rg3. rg3 has been broken since Haloti Ngata blew rg3's knee out.

I'm still excited to see Coleman / Gordon / Pryor together and no one can stop me

>unironically liking the browns

Why are they not playing their #1 NFL draft pick

I'm still here. Unfortunatly

At least his hair is the right color.

from a steelers fan perspective..
yes Cleveland has been a laughing stock for as long as i remember (born 89) but the Bengals were also extremely laughable for that time until a few years ago, it just takes a good draft to turn things around, and while you guys cant seem to do that, even a blind mouse can find cheese once, and thats all it takes. hell, if the steelers didnt get ben god knows where we would be. browns made a good decision to trade out as the qbs they could have had might not be great, but hopefully you shit it up these coming years until you get your man.

also my post might be a little gentle as I am happy the steelers kicked arse tonight, sorry.

KEK

man how do i not remember this happening

Greetings friends.

Once your GM gets you a solid back of the rotation starter and a better middle infield i think the Browns will start to improve.

Honestly , we suffer the most shit in NFL as far as misery goes

Let's feel together Brownsbros

I don't even know what the fuck this means. Splain?

>implying you weren't good from 06-10 or something
Fuck off. Every Owl we win, I think of you guys. I think of how you made fun of Jay Cutler. I think of going 3-13 and Rivers being an absolute dick to our D. You deserved it. Fuck the Chargers. More so than the Raiders for me. See you all in Hell.

As a child, I had the choice between being a Browns fan or a Bengals fan. I chose the Bengals and it was one of the best decisions if my life.

I do not hate the Browns. I want them to succeed but I know better.

You talk about disappointment for being shit, but imagine your parents or old school fans in the 80s watching their team getting utterly crushed and cucked in all those AFC championship games, when their lone contending team that could have achieved greatness for once got beaten in the most heart breaking ways possible.
Almost getting it but failing when you had the chance is way more crushing than being consistently shit.

Mike Pettine's daughter (?) basically saying, yeah my dad's going to be a head coach in the NFL... it's the Browns tho.

>mentioning 06
it hurts so badly, broncosbro.
schottenheimer was supposed to lead us to the owl with solid fundamental playcalling. we all believed the run, run, pass, punt system with all of our hearts. the four receiver meme of the new england patriots was supposed to crumble under the might of ladainian tomlinson's legs. the floodgates of rivers should have been opened when LT needed aid.
instead we have nothing. schottenheimer was a liar, a false prophet. for all of his amazing ability, the man couldn't win in the postseason to save his life.

One day you'll all forget Nate Kaeding. Need to psychologically move on from Rivers. He's pretty much Romo tier at this point. Deserved one, but he didn't get it. I do hope they stay in Sandy Eggo though, actual fans there love that team too much.

theres no such thing as a dog that is named a brown
lmoaing @ cleveland hard change your name and ill remove the curse

No it's not you stupid spic. At least when you have those seasons of championship game losses you had hope for your team, hope that you might see them achieve greatness. When your team is a dumpster fire all you have is despair that leads into apathy. There is nothing worse than watching your team repeatedly get roflstomped week in and week out with no sign of improvement on the horizion

Would you rather have the Browns ruin an offseason or play at your heart strings for 18 weeks, with you pretending that it won't happen...but maybe it will? Would you rather know you're dead then pretend that you're dead but maybe you're alive? Be happy you know it's over. Your death was quick. Some teams never get that. Some teams want to be dead.

You now remember McCree

Don't worry guys Case Keenum is available and can solve your quarterback woes