Level 33 here

level 33 here
post your level

Level14

>underage fag
>lvl 24 reporting in

LvL 18

lvl 23, lvl up soon

level 30, and i have no power as of yet just a creeping sense of "i wont have sex ever".

25 here boys

Lvl 21 reporting in.

29, almost full wizard status.

38, leveling up to 39 on Friday

Are you fucking retarded?

same. level up in two weeks
feels bad man

Wizard-Senpai, how thou art feel with no sexual experience?

I lost my virginity at 16 and since then I've had sex with about 2-3 girls a year. I'm 19 now.

It's fine... it's fine...

This thread is not for you, peon.
BEGONE!

Level 34 in march. Will more likely loose it to robots in a far future.

Lvl 18, recently fucked a hooker, it was terrible.

But I got tons new friends and am in contact with a few grills, should be possible in the next weeks/months to fuck a girl for the first time without paying for it.

Actually pretty much the same as i was feeling when i was level 20 i am still curious about it but at the same time not willing to fuck a whore and also feeling that i have hit a point of no return since my experience is so inadequate that if i ever try to do it it would be seriously embarassing.

My advice is to find something that you are good at, pretend that you are normal in social circles and you will be fine but some nights it will come to haunt you for a little bit.

You are hereby banished from this thread forever
>channeling "Banish" spell
>5s channel time

can you imagine im level 36 and have sent away like a dozent girls over the years for whatever reasons (like "nah you are drunk" and such)

kek, some time ago some chick told me she wanna to fuck with me, but she lives too far and i'm not gonna pay for a ticket.

>catfish

lost mine to my mum at 17 does that count

If she was hot yes.

FUCK! Lost mine at 19... nobody told me about the magic stuff!

Lvl 18

This Please tell us story of first time

If we told you, you wouldn't discover the power on your own

It's not meant to be known by normies such as yourself.

lvl 22. I dont know why... =,(

Tru, true... you are absolutely right. Well well... I got laid... I'm aight.

I'm only lvl 6, I was molested.
Still counts?

Level 18, leather belt

kek

I only had sex once when I was 15, I'm now 20.

>9000

I just passed the point of no return. Just kill me already.

Focus on your powers, you are there soon... or kys...

Level 20, had a bj though.
>mfw she couldn't make me cum
>realized later how it's probably because of how much I jack it

what a badass, sex at 6

Lvls 13-17 sound like "if you've lost your virginity at" and lvls 20+ sounds like "if you haven't lost your virginity at"

Well, I was raped by a gay dude a few classes above mine when i was 6 but I don't count that so as I say 19 like before...

Bad ass?
Not really.
More like, sore ass.

kek

Have you ever told that to anyone?. I say that sadly that faggot fucked up your chances.

I joke about it all the time, no biggie, got over it and made it into a funny story... besides everytime I talk about it I laugh and even more so when my friends do that "can I laugh at this" face, fucking funny.

Level 18. Coming for your knowledge my soon to be brethren!

15 here

I was 16 when I finally pooped muh cherry. I'm 34 now, married with 2 kids. Wish I never pooped it.

Wtf happens if you were to lose it at 50+... it won't happen... hopefully but what if? plez tell meh

u cnt u stupid nigger only frodo can carry the rng

MODS MODS

k

Level 18.

Any experienced anons have any advice?

Alomst level 25

lvl 25

once had a girlfriend at 16, broke up before anything happened, haven't tried anything with anyone else since

level 15. I'm 20 now and have had sex with 9 grills, but only 2 in the last 3 years. Slightly concerned I've had all the sex I'm gonna and that I peaked at 17, cause I'm a lot less social nowadays and barely ever even encounter women anymore

it means he lost his virginity at 14 you autistic fuck

21 lvl ice wizard reporting in

Just leveled up to lvl18

this

38 reporting

Level 18

had sex with my ex 1 week ago.

10/10

Level 20 here and feel the exact same as you described. It haunts me everyday though because I really want a relationship, because previously they were when iwas happiest, but don't have the confidence sexually or physically and I only lose confidence everyday.

I am a level #4 wizard with a power level of '144'

max level 99 reporting in

33 as well

I enjoy all my time thinking about society space and other stuff.

I don't really care. I enjoy more me time, I spend a lot of time thinking. It's actually all I do. Think and ask questions. The few girls that liked me for myself ended up telling me that I'm self centred and selfish. I don't care and I don't regret and I don't blame them.

At this point I just want to observe life and see things. The world is pretty incredible.

Also, I don't give a single shit what some faggots on the internet think of me.

You are a wizard Harry!

You sound like an old and more concentrated version of me, or where I'm headed. Socially, at least, since I've gotten laid before.

Lost it last sunday night at 25

are you me from the future

maybe you were raped as a 3 year old?

Level 30 here again user if you really want that you have to make changes since things only get harder and harder the older you grow and as i said no matter how much you try to hide it there are nights when it comes and it hits you very hard.

Wow...prob the nices guy ive ever seen on Sup Forums but yeah...true...listen to this guy.

a what?

Sorry a scrublord

>mfw I added the wraith like a year ago
Never expected people to actually use it.

Why would you say that user?. As far as i remember i have been a healthy kid and i even had my first kiss at 7 or so ( otherwise i also would had been kissless ).

I seriously ponder sometimes what is wrong about me but what likely happened is that my choices fucked me up since all i did was study, work and in my free time play games read while ignoring social situations as much as i was able to while thinking that sometime it will naturally happen.

Did you receive a virginity letter from Hogwarts?

25 level apprentice

level 19

20 in march

feelsbadman

Level 18
at least I have fingered three pussy..

Level 20

Now it've been 1 year with my gf

gg... soon man...

Level 10 :(

Oh noes those fuckers did not send anything to me.

enjoy your ban

An appropiate post for you underage fag

Shiiieeet

kek

Level 29 about to get to 30..... should I start drinking or will the pain go away

Level 30. This year has been fucking great for me.

If you're having trouble, just remember to add casting luck to your morning ritual.
I get out of bed, wash my face, make my bed, get some breakfast, cast luck, and then do my morning exercises.

Physically, I feel fucking great.
Mentally though, it's still oh gods please say I don't have to interact with people today.

Wait shit, I thought it was saying what age we were when we lost our virginity or if we still had it. My bad

Would you share your spell with a fellow level 30?.

already happened I´d be not alaways drunk

Will be there in 2 years senpai

Like holy shit, so many people here that haven't got laid... I feel your pain guys... I just wish you the best of luck.