WE'VE BEEN TRUMPED

WE'VE BEEN TRUMPED

That's because you're fucking retarded.
Also, Trump has only announced 2 staff picks as of today, everything else is speculation and rumor which morons like you are falling for.

And both of them are fucking corporate lobbyists.

Pull the shit that's stuck in your ears out and grow a fucking brain you ugly twat

my face after learning what draintheswamp was after people kept memeing it

Reince Preibus
>attorney and head of the RNC, politician
(Not a lobbyist)
Stephan Bannon
>EC of Breitbart News and EC of a conservative investigative group
(Also not a lobbyist)
I would ask if you're fucking retarded, but you're a liberal. That's a given.

nothing like butthurt tears, eh' OP?

kek

I voted Trump you cumstain

and now he's fucking us over with retarded team choices and backtracking on his promises

I wanted a giant wall to be constructed in order to keep Mexican cunts out, but know some of it will be a useless fence that can't stop shit

>reince priebus, head of the GOP

>"but Trump is anti-establishmentttttttttttt!!
>"b b b b b b b b b bbb b b b bb b but Hillaryyyyyyy!"

god damn retard

He didn't elect the dude as fucking president you retard. What did you expect ? The entire cabinet to be filled with randoms and celebrities?

>Americans getting fucked over because they didn't vote for Bernie
How unexpected

>spent his career trying to cut Soc Sec
But that's exactly a radical, right-wing thing to do. Why is that out of character?

(Don't blame me, I voted for Darrell Castle.)

sure kid

Say what u want about the man, his daughter is hot as fuck tho!!
>gif very fucking related fam

>Why is that our of character?
drumpf said he was going to keep soc sec, thats why its out of character..

I kek'd @ the gif

We would have if we could have.

Oh no. Lobbyists? In politics? What ever shall we do? This is new right?

Actually OP you suck dicks

poster is a fucking retard

biased little shit

>Trump says media is in bed with Hillary and Dems
>Hires Stephan Bannon, head of Breitbart News, to run campaign and administration.

So I'm biased by the fact that we always had lobbyists in the higher ranks?
So what, was that an insult?

Trump is the establishment. He is the system so many of his voters thought they were fighting against.

What part of pleased to meet you, won't you guess my name don't you understand?

so? cry more.

tears of a loser.

>Breitbart News
>News
Sure thing.

Also, what the fuck were you guys expecting? That he'd really do all the stuff he promised to do? It's going to be business as usual, maybe a little bit more fucked up. All those networks and influential people who have been doing politics for decades won't just step down. It's Trump who'll have to bend his knee to how fucking politics works.

>inb4 libtard
Eurofag here, I don't give a shit about your crappy decisions, just amazed by the naivety of some of you Amerifags.

Lobbyists are open shills for special interests. It's not unusual for someone in government to become a lobbyist when they end their term or retire. You're allowed to sell-out once you're no longer in control.

It's very unusual and very troubling for a lobbyist to go from lobbying (selling-out) to running the government.

Nice Satan trips.

But sorry, I voted for him too user. But one must admit when he was fooled. I didn't like him a lot but thought he would at least change the game a bit, seeing as the president really doesn't have that much power. But he's the same as the rest of them. Liberals, conservatives, different flags for the same cause.

Little hypocritical maybe?

you may have been. brave admitting you are a racist especially on this board.

looking for purity?

No, just not so much blatant hypocrisy. It's a dangerous precedent. Imagine if Bush had made Fox News' head part of his administration or Obama did the same with MSNBC. It discredits any thread of impartiality and people would say we're living in a dystopian propaganda filled nightmare.

Not to mention that Brietbart is a money making institution and they are giving them special access for likely massive profits.

It's like calling Hillary a media slut while letting Breitbart run a train on you.

CTR?
George?

OP said lobbyist, dumbass.
Neither of those are lobbyists.
Jeebus you're fucking dumb as dogshit.

I never claimed Trump wasn't a hypocrite.
I did disprove that his picks were lobbyists.
Are you stupid?

Fuck off Europoor. Shouldn't you be sucking Allah's cock right about now? You gotta do that 6 times a day.

>tfw when Obama deported more illegals than any president in US history, and trump won't come close to his number.