Where were you when you realize it's a rigged system?

Where were you when you realize it's a rigged system?
>she gets the most votes
>doesn't get elected
>we call this a """democracy"""

#NotMyPresident

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are a Republic, not a Democracy.

This
Mostly this, we're a democratic republic. A pure democracy is a bad idea

>I could've won the popular vote if I needed to
Topkek I love Trump

truth

though pure democracy for a single head of state seems reasonable.

honestly parliamentary systems are better.
and a hardwired constitution sucks too. needs to change faster (but then again I'm a progressive and change is the name of the game)

if it were a popular vote based system, smaller states, and more rural areas would have absolutely no say against the hippy leftists.

>what is a representative democracy

Instead of walking out of schools, you should've taken up a text book and learned some stuff about the country you were born in.

What don't you like about the constitution?
Also, there is an ideal system possible, once we're there would you still want change?

>>we call this a """democracy"""

NO WE DON'T, IT'S A REPUBLIC DUMBASS

rejected canadate from 8 years ago to DNC nominee again? of course its rigged

B-but she's a womyn

Where the fuck have you been? Where were you when it happened to Gore? Oh that's right you weren't born yet.

YES HE IS YOUR FUCKING PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE GOT ELECTED FUCKING LIVE WITH IT SJW CUCK

The electoral college is pretty dumb for the president since the Senate already protects the less populous states. That said it's too late now to boot Trump.

That's why the Senate exists, every state gets two senators no matter the population

Constitutional Republic NOT A FUCKING DEMOCRACY.
Holy fuck common core failed America.

The system worked PERFECTLY. A bunch of cry baby California millennials didn't get to decide who the ENTIRE nation picks for President.

No a democratic republic, constitutional republic.

>this penis party's got to go
>hey hey, ho ho

We've seen denial, anger, bargaining, and depression
Are they finally reaching the acceptance stage?

Also the idea of electoral college is we are not a single state, but 50 with different laws that are united for a common purpose

We are an Oligarchy, but still stands that it's not a Democracy

Change is the name of the game.......

smh, change for the sake of change isn't some great idea. Our constitutional is very much relevant to this day and age and honestly, the framers were EXTREMELY intelligent to craft a constitution that is still applicable.

A democratic republic is where we vote for our representatives, how are we not that?

it's actually a democratic republic
#TrumpIsMyPresident

It's all over now, stop bitching you fucking fat cocklicker

>Also the idea of electoral college is we are not a single state, but 50 with different laws that are united for a common purpose

That's what congress is for dumbass.

>Don't judge by skin color!
>Death to the cheeto!

Their unintentional irony is astounding

Its both but the final basis of governance is our constitution. You're not exactly wrong your terminology is just wrong.

We have three branches dipshit.
Having just half of one to give all states opinions isn't enough

We are really a Constitutional Democratic Republic but the democratic is pointless because its assumed in the republic part.

Constitutional republic, not a democracy. Autist.

Neither the people nor the states vote on Supreme Court members. Also the representatives aren't proportional to population, favoring smaller states.

>alternate universe where Hilary Clinton wins the electoral vote and Trump wins the popular vote
>liberals: this is why the electoral college is important! to keep the stupid masses from voting for a racist sexist fascist like Trump!
You know this is true libcuck so shut your fucking mouth you crybaby shit

I never said they were.
And no they don't favor small states, they're appointed by presidents who are often democratic and tend to favor more populous areas.
Nigger

To be fair Trump did win the uneducated voters

Only if you count gender studies as "educated"

>implying the president appoints the representatives

Are you retarded?

>implying gender studies is the only degree you can get at university
How's work at McDonald's?

it's making fun of his makeup. no one is naturally the color he is. god damn, you're stupid.

Oh because she rigged nothing at all this election, right?

Fuck you, cunt. She lost an election that was rigged WAY before this, and in her favor.

Um Trump is a formerly rejected cantidate as well....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

Not even american but at this point judging by the state of your colleges and universities being educated is a bad thing

And I'm sure you just rolled over when Obama was elected and didn't cry.... "but my whites, and kenya"

The system was rigged in her favor and she STILL lost, hahahahahahahahahahahaha

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's like a reality show where they bring back past contestant who lost to redeem themselves

Are you retarded?

The US has the best universities in the world.

You are right, a bunch of meth addicted, food stamp using hilbillies did. I'm pretty sure I'd prefer the popular vote, you know so everyone counts the same....

HE appoints the supreme court.
You couldn't have been possibly referring to HoR? They're 100% population representatives

>Also the idea of electoral college is we are not a single state, but 50 w

Yeah, but we stopped being that a long time ago when the federal government took control.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause

Except the second ammendment. That one is really fucking stupid. We needed that in the days of ball and musket when we had no standing army, but now it is abused to arm whackos. Really, it says it right there "A well regulated militia" and yet we cannot get any regulation because "muh guns!!!"

Angry libcuck detected
How does it feel being triggered by everything?
>implying gender studies majors don't have a heavy liberal bias
Did you not take any actual political or sociological classes? Did your college decide it was too "oppressive"?

Alot of these liberal crybabies are saying the right did the same thing when Obama was elected in both terms.

They didnt. Not anywhere NEAR this scale. Literal in tears, safe spaces, classes being cancelled, etc.

Keep believin lies though; you CHILDREN seem to be good at that.

The idea is this: Dont judge by things that people were born with.

Trump was not born orange.

For stem, not the gender studies bullshit

you seem to not understand the word rejected nor have the ability to read your own link

I think you might be the dipshit. Congress refers to both sides of the Legislative branch. The sides are referred to as the House and the Senate.

>itt children are learning that the USA isn't really a democracy
But you're not even listing the right reasons. Our Primary election system is the most broken part. Primaries decide who will run for president by direct vote. However, our delegates are not all required to vote for the same candidate as who the people vote for. Superdelegates are allowed to vote for anyone they want. They're not required to vote for the candidate with the highest vote by the general population. Superdelegates make up roughly 15% of the DNC. They exist to prevent 3rd party or outsider candidates from winning. This shit is totally undemocratic. The shit show that is the primary election race is also heavily influenced by the media and institutions that are currently in power.

Niggers and spics largely vote Democrat dumbass

You weren't complaing before the election, right? And yes, it's still a democratic system. You and others vote someone who then votes in your name with others for the president.

I'm not a libcuck faggot. I'm just pointing out his stupidity.

I know that's what I said, that's good means you're learning.

There are a max of 435 representatives with each state getting at least one so some smaller states get more than they should if it were perfectly proportional.

Please pay attention in Civics class.

I dont think you know what rigged means....

The idea of 50 United States has never left though

"Democracy", OP I learned the U.S. is not a democracy in 8th grade social studies.
I hope you're trolling and you know this. . .

I take the work "rejected" in this context to mean was not elected by the US population. In 2000, when Donald Trump ran for president, he lost. He is a loser.

Final tally had trump winning the popular.

It's a representative democracy.

Because criminals won't use guns if they're illegal, right?
Why don't we just make murder illegal?

Also, there is no significant correlation between gun control and murder rates. Countries that have implemented it see a spike in murder rates for a few years then go back to just higher than normal. Almost as if someone wants to kill someone, they'll do it, with or without a gun.

>Did you not take any actual political or sociological classes? Did your college decide it was too "oppressive"?

If I were a poly-Sci major yes but I'm a physics major. Plenty of majors have no political bias, it's just that educated people tend to be liberal because they're not retarded.

source?

Not a child... although this is 4-chan..

You are partially right. There is a reason for the discrepancy though. When Obama was elected he did not make campaign promised that would be disastrous for our country and contrary to our constitution and values as a nation. Do you even see the difference? Obama ran on Hope, Trump ran on hate... are you starting to see now? No. We'll I should have know as much.

>everyone that has a different opinion is retarded
That's where the education system and your parents failed you

>implying gender studies is even close to the same size as STEM fields in terms of number of students

wittle babys upset awwwwww

Regressive voters are so ignorant on the political process. That's why the Republicans have the House, Senate, Presidency, and soon the Supreme Court. . .
The key regressives are missing? Midterm elections. . . Why do they never show up to vote in the midterms then complain about the House and Senate being majority republican?

you're right. although for reasons you probably don't understand.

>taking shit said on Sup Forums seriously

It's called exaggeration you retard, sorry I triggered you

Kek, great movie. It's ironic because people bitch about PC influence at colleges now like it was just invented. Apparently it was strong enough in the early/mid nineties to make a satire on the whole deal.

There is a reason for that. Republicans still believe that this country "belongs" to whites. That is not only racist and exclusive, it is wrong. It has never been true. This country belongs to anyone who is willing to align their values with those of America and work to make it a better place. Notice I said better place, not a whiter place. Move to Russia if you love white people so much.

>Trump ran on hate
No he ran on the fuel caused by the failed liberal propaganda.
Wanting immigrants to follow the law isn't racist.
Banning potential terrorists until a better vetting process is made isn't racist.
Liberal propaganda would like you to think otherwise though and people are starting to realize this

It does belong to whites. Get the fuck out darkies and shitskins.

You US faggots still don't let your territories vote for the president.

Its only been 50 for a short time.... Alaska and HI were just added... you know historically speaking.

This. I'm liberal and I fucking despise the regressive left. Too busy being triggered to focus on actual issues.

>Wanting immigrants to follow the law isn't racist.
>Banning potential terrorists until a better vetting process is made isn't racist.
Get your facts and rational thought out of here!

No, Criminal Clinton is the loser

So niggers should get out?

/thread

>OP

Actually this is not at all true. Look at murder rates in the UK. Gun control can and does work. Murder rates in Austrailia?

And only half of that (the Senate) represents the states

its ok you have enough stabbings to make up for it

hahahah you can't even carry knives

Trump wins all states majority votes BUT about 6
Somehow doesnt get more votes
>also obama beat hillary with less votes
Ignoring illegals voting for hillary and double voting allowed and encouraged by democrats and vote personnel

We already have enough Puerto Ricans voting in New York

its a good thing that cities with the strongest gun laws dont have the most gun crime or anything

wait.....

Supremacy clause actually supports the electoral college because the electoral college was established in the constitution.

Thinking people who go to uni don't end up working as a faux journalist or in the fast food industry
You crack me up m9

>people with American values only
Why do you insist on letting Muslims flood through our gates then?

Primaries are not governed by the Federal government, Parties are private entities choosing a candidate internally. PROTIP: they can do whatever they want.

Actual racists love Trump. The KKK approved him. Past presidents have denounced things like this. Trump was totally silent. Not to mention referring to Mexicans in totally racist ways.

Trump was also a condescending bully in the debates. Everything about him said he was an asshole.

But I admit that many people voted for him just because Hillary is so untrustworthy. Many of those people were perfectly rational adults. They were just voting for the lesser evil.

Sure, it's not fair, it should be changed to a straight up majority vote.

However, the election was run as it has always been run, if Hillary had won, none of you would have a word to say about the electoral college. Where was the demands for change before the election? I agree the college should be changed or even scrapped, however you can't change the rules to get the result you want after the fact.