youtube.com/watch?v=tkUU3roBHYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The fat guy taking the picture
Well this image sums up the fanbase.

vocaroo.com/i/s0zqATEW98o9
vocaroo.com/i/s17eZKDjnj63

Literally no upper body mass: the autist

I miss ramsay

Preston has the "look" for Games of thrones desu. He could easily pass as a bandit or a nights watchmen

How did Hodor become retarded in the original timeline, if in the original timeline he couldn't have been with Bran at the weirwood?

Don't start cunt

too bad.

>Give me 10 Good Men and come climbing spikes, I'll impregnate the bitch.

Why does no one ever mention Bronn's Good Men?

Are they the same Good Men Ramsay used?

What's their allegiance?

It makes no sense whatsoever.

Because there's only one looped timeline.

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>preston thread
fucking hell

the least I can do to mitigate this disaster is posting a Maisie

bran was always there in every timeline because bran is omnipresent.

kek where did you get this?

I genuinely thought the Battle of the Bastards was incredibly impressive. I think it had better production values than a lot of blockbuster movies out there. But then I go to Sup Forumsto read reactions to it and see shit like "Looks like they blew all their budget on the CG dragons in the opening, and this shitty battle looks like it was shot on an HBO sound stage!"

That doesn't make any sense.

>Why does no one ever mention Bronn's Good Men?
They got lost. They didn't know the land.

Based Kinvara posted. The thread is starting to get comfy.

time is a flat circle

dude

i liked it, besides Rickon death being stupid and wasted Wun Wun potential

OH SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=xHnFhooKHk0

OH SHIT

OH SHIT

OH SHIT

IT'S ALL BURNING DOWN FELLAS

low effort edit

Do you think she and Illyrio are fucking?

Today's update:

- Bran confirmed to have no working dick / is meant to be new Varys
- Season 7 will be a 6 episode mini series of Robert's Rebellion
- Season 8 will be a time jump 5 year "epilogue" with recast Bran, Arya, and Sansa (to make Sansa's littlefinger marriage less creepy, and allow Arya to use seduction as a faceless man)
- White Walkers are a red Herring, Bran will warg them out of existence
- Dany is the big bad of the endgame, she'll kill Euron and take his place in the books.
- Pretty much no one except the I5 (Dany, Tyrion, Jon, Bran, Arya) will live through the next episode, with the exception of the Sacred 4 Sansa, Little Finger, Varys and Jamie

Still theorizing:

- Will Time Travel Be Forgotten
- will Arya serve Frey pies
- Will Sand Snakes be involved with Tommen's Death
- Will Sand Snakes join Dany

>tfw when you notice the fat guy

Well, he IS always present in my heart

PRUNED WHEN
>PRUNED WHEN
PRUNED WHEN
>PRUNED WHEN
PRUNED WHEN
>PRUNED WHEN

he's tall enough to be a fucking umber, or a knight of the vale

new Preston video when?

That's almost like Carice in my house

we see you

So what was so terrible about season 5? Can anyone explain?

What happened to all the characters, guys?

Season 1 had side characters in every scene, everyone had a story to tell, and the world felt genuinely big. There was Old Nan, Jory Cassel, Syrio, the butcher's boy, Rodrik Cassel, Jon's friends at the wall, even Dany's hand maidens. We saw a lot of extra characters in season 3 with Robb too, all the heads of various houses and their relations. Each book had pages and pages at the end, detailing who was in which house, and related to which characters.

All that's left now are the main cast, there's no extras anymore. The world feels fucking tiny instead of massive.

Whenever Bradamante decides to make a competing thread, possibly 100 posts in.

The sand sneks, that's literally it.

Exclude the sneks and it'd have been an 8.5/10 season

every plot line north of Kings landing was retarded and made no sense for the characters. The nights watch was retarded. Littlefinger giving away Sansa was retarded. Many others.

Good to know.

nothing, it's the best season except Dorne

It's more than likely that Bran is several people throughout time, maybe even created the world as it is. Possibly is God.

The Door is amazing because it opens up a new dimension to a show that was rapidly losing new elements to explore

When you see how goofy it all looks, with the cgi removed, you can't really blame her.

This, I hope they bring in space travel too so we have infinite possibilities.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

youtube.com/watch?v=vvP6hhUu43Q

WHERE
ARE
MY NIECE
AND
NEFFEW

less' go murder them >:D

It's GRRM's fault.

He wrote 3 books and should've put a 5 year gap after that. The books focus on side characters go give the main characters time for training montages. They can't do that in the show so everyone's stuck in stasis.

also S5 had to be the character's lowest point, it's the height of Act 2, before all the climax happens

not soon enough

I hope this Q&A is longer though

>The nights watch was retarded.
>Littlefinger giving away Sansa was retarded
how?

>killed white walkers
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

>Season 1 had side characters in every scene, everyone had a story to tell, and the world felt genuinely big. There was Old Nan, Jory Cassel, Syrio, the butcher's boy, Rodrik Cassel, Jon's friends at the wall, even Dany's hand maidens. We saw a lot of extra characters in season 3 with Robb too, all the heads of various houses and their relations. Each book had pages and pages at the end, detailing who was in which house, and related to which characters.

this... i'm so sad mate. they butchered everyone and did not replace with secondary characters because fuck it Kit Harrigton need 500k per episode. So now what we wave is teleporting characters that miraculously find each other in a supposedly giant westeros because "GPS tracker lol"... fuck this

Yeah, when watching it I found the Dorne plotline boring and rushed too. Noticed that. But other than that?

The only disappointment is that we missed a whole season of Bran cause the show needed to stall for time. And now we won't get time to explore the history as Bran as the people who built Westeros. Actually such a cool possibility wasted on Dorne polot

Stannis's nonsensical character assassination, Dorne, Cersei propping up and arming the Highs Sparrow for no reason other than it needing to happen for the sake of plot advancement, pussification of the faceless men, Bran dropped in favor of Sneks immediately after his storyline became even a little bit intradesting.

>rapidly losing new elements to explore

now if only we could get the writers to actually explore it rather than forgetting it exists for literally entire seasons at a time

and also infinite quests

Wrong song buddy, this is the one true song that will play when Cercei burns them all:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I

Bran's just the new Root after the old one was killed by the white walkers.

All Roots can probably influence the past, but either choose not to out of morality, or only decide to do so for very specific reasons - like holding back the WW, which may be why they haven't been a threat for thousands of years. It's also likely their time altering shit can be countered, which is why the Night King grabbed Bran.

when did jon tell stannis to fuck off

Reminder that the final scene is Dany+Greyjoys sailing to Westeros.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkUU3roBHYs

final shot will be emilia clarke's smug smile

>he doesn't understand why all of these things happened

literally the only logical complaint there is the faceless men.

>Bronn dies
Why tho

Season 1 also had 4 running stories. The main cast has expanded infinitely since then.

You can't blame a show for trying to tell a coherent story, there's just not enough time for side characters. There's a goal they're trying to reach

Would you (or anyone else) be so kind to elaborate any further? We're on agreement wrt Dorne but is the north really so bad? Genuinely curious.

But does that warrant the amount of derision it gets here?

The Light of the Seven is fake right? It doesn't really fit with the OST so far. It is horrible. Absolute trash and I usually love Ramins music

>tfw Bloodraven literally specifically told bran he wouldn't be a treeperson

shit you're right, final track will be this obviously... it's dany's theme

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY DANY IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BAD GUY WHYYYY REEEEEEEE

Perhaps they could introduce alternative universes and mechs as well, Bran can't walk but he can fly.

He's not part of the prophecy and we gotta rap this thing up in 13 episodes. Sorry bro, he's getting Arya'd at the Frey wedding this Sunday at 9pm est.

>In first episodes Tyrion acts like complete piece of shit, insulting everyone for no reason
>Then without any explanation he becomes good guy and no one bats an eye
And then people complain that Jamie need some special circumstances to become good guy

Warden on the South edition

Rewatch season 5

he didn't, based jon loved stannis

Why do they have fewer people now that they have less of a budget?

> Bran confirmed to have no working dick / is meant to be new Varys

This is not confirmed. Nor is it true.
Trust me.

I cringed when she used her meme word to make Drogon attack these ships
When did she started to control him without any issue again?

Fucking hell

Yeah, they are in a rush to wrap the show up. And you can see this by the amount of thought they give to characters who are not of relevance. Case in point? .webm related.

>if anyone asks what's wrong with it, the guards act like they have a collective mind. they are rushed off-screen to demonstrate who badass dany's side.
>inb4 dragons
>yeah, no. still this A-Team level of reaction is not plausible, it's just rushed script-writing

You have no sources

Don't start. He's been at it for days.

We can't blame them but we can point out that this means a serious drop in quality.

never

don't fall for the swedish autist lies

retarded bullshit

LMFAO the more i watch this the stupider it gets. it literally reads like a bad SNL skit.

Read any book for Bran.

Everything else:

Behind the Scenes for Ep. 8 and 9 , the Leaked docs from HBO investment meeting in April the u/pollex4 posted on r/freefolk, and Truede's leak from earlier this season

>wanting more time with Dany
I'd have preferred if they just teleported away.

It's not technically fewer people, just fewer characters. The battles are bigger than ever, and there's constant warring. The biggest fight in S1 was Catelyn and Tyrion being attacked by mountain tribes.

You don't get it =/= doesn't make sense

all preston posters must fucking hang

maise has the legs of a 40 year old heroin addict.

fucking kek

Prestonfags are the Freys of /got/

Jon Snow is Azor Ahai

This is literally the most kino moment of all GOT

I just want Dany to fucking die already

Look at it again and pay attention to the body tension of the guards. Absurd. This is what rushed production looks like.

Expect Preston is high sparrow of /got/