Dealerfags here

Dealerfags here,

Sup Forums is it really posible to make money growing and selling your own marijuana.

Given that:
>I live in South América, Argentina more precisely.
>1 dollar is equal 15 ARS. Minimum wage is 8500 ars.
>Top shelf weed in Buenos Aires, capital city, is around 100ars/gram or more. As far as i heard (dont live in there yet)
>Going to grow full indoor top genetics strains. Not very common around here.
>I dont have any actual practical experience in growing indoor cannabis, YET, i have read a LOT about it, plus know a dude who grows best weed ive se en, and showed me and explained how he does his stuff.
>I am prepared to invest heavily un the best growing paraphernalia i can lay my hands con, best fertilizers, lights, soil, and everything is needed to fully condition a growroom.
>I plan to rent a full apartment for growing purposes.
>I am also positive, and optimistic, i know, i can make from my first harvest a 6 or 7/10 weed. And get better with practice.

What do you say Sup Forums is it possible? How much money you think i can make in two or three years?

Also general drugdealing thread

no one can speculate on numbers provided you dont know how much you will actually grow

Matate negro

Sorry for shitty english and typos, writing in a piece of shit tablet

Try a shot in the dark

i literally have no idea, if you dont know how much you can estimate per month or harvest or whatever, it all depends on how much you grow at once and "full apartment" isnt a real variable someone could use to calculate your revenue. what is a full apartment? how many sq feet? how much space will it take to grow a single ounce? you need to figure this shit out if you actually want to calculate numbers before you go all in, which I heavily recommend you do. selling drugs is clearly profitable because many people do it, its just a matter of whether or not becoming a distributor and probably putting your freedom at risk for the rest of your life is worth it. You are in argentina which im not too familiar with how law enforcement deals with drugs, but becoming a grower and mass distributor makes you a major target. keep that in mind, if you tell poeple about your shit chances are you will get raided at some point

so far you say you are willing to buy all the best shit, go ahead and figure out how much it will cost to buy and maintain over a period of time.

More info:
As i said ill rent a full apartment to fill it with mj plants, so imagine a 80m2 área full of plants with all the light needed, will start with 600w HPS. Then switch to best leds growlights i can get

There's no way your minimum wage is $566

Even though Arg law inforcement is shit, full of corruption and low conviction time, i plan to go full paranoid mode, not telling anyone, use fake ids, work with a few redistributors, if posible, anonymously, and all the shit you can imagine to put safety in first place, and not getting toó greedy and cocky

I never say you can actually live well with that, but yeah, and there is people who even earn less than that

If you grow good bud it will sell itself. Also growing it is honestly the best way for you to make profit.

The only question is: Do you have the clientele?

It's all dependent on your ability to sell it fast and the way your clients smoke.

Always deliver, always. And remember, never let a man know how much dough you hold cause you know, the cheddar breed jealousy specially if that mans fucked up, get your ass stuck up.

Does anyone has experience? If so, share it.

Aim for 14-30 grams per plant on first grow. 16 hours on-8 off. When they start budding change to 12-12.

Water them good but be careful, if overwatered the leaves will start curling at the tips.

And readreadreadread.

The only problemas i see is to have a constant supply, since im not familiar with growing time and shit.
For the clientele i think, as you said, if the productos is good enough is a matter of time to get good customers

>>I am prepared to invest heavily un the best growing paraphernalia i can lay my hands con, best fertilizers, lights, soil,
indoor
>not hydro
gtfo

Listen you Vagentinian faggot. My outdoor grow season is may to october. I plant 200 eight inch saplings at a cost of $5/plant, so investment is $1000 + compost, nutrients and time. So maybe $200 on extras + whatever time I put in. Each plant yields 5 to 6 healthy ounces of bud (this year was some indica), so I get 1000 to 1200 decent ounces that cost me $1200.00 + my time. Do the math. I pay $1.00 /oz. I sell each oz for $80, $50 for 1/2, $30 for a 1/4, and $5/gram ( which nobody I sell to buys). My shit moves fucking quick. I dump it all in less than 2 weeks. When you have 2 or 3 of these rotating, you're gold. And you can pay buddies to harvest and smoke as much as they want. Each of my guys this season walked away with at least a pound of resin from scpraping their hands....I made about 30k cash on one crop.

Move to the netherlands, americunt

For watering i already have pH and EC digital meters. But how much time you calculate the whole process from seedling to full curing takes?

>seedling
>2016
>not working with clones
gtfo

>doesnt have any actual experience growing
Would you recommend a rookie to go full hydro in his first harvest?

Usually takes from 2-6 months. So just rotate crops like that other user said. Tell your clients "tell your friends mofuka!" That way you get clients that are less sketchy. Getting randoms is more risky.

You gotta be in the know to know, you know?

no- but i also wouldn't recommend a rookie to rent out a pad to start growing full time

Not dealing question but bought meth for first time yesterday
Is 1.75 for 100$ a normal price ?
Also

I smoked last night and did hot rails and ingested some and I am still flying high right now did I overdo it ? I would think it would be done by now and I would crash
Meth is a helluva drug

there's just a few things that can go wrong, if you are able to minimize the risks it should be a solid investment
the problems i see are:
1- a major fuck up with the growing process -> shouldn't be a problem since you claim you have the knowledge
2- cop raid -> an unlikely and very fortuitous happening, most likely by a fire in the building leaving your project exposed or a neighbor ratting out to the cops
3- attacked by stoners for weed -> unlikely if paranoid enough

I tried growing weed in America, it's not even the police or DEA you gotta worry about. It's the goddamned niggers breaking in and stealing the weed. Luckily they're too lazy to bother stealing grow supplies.

anyone in norway have any tips about buying, i have been looking for some weed. im quite new to this so anything helps. also prices for a G

i also recommend you to do it once and then stop for a while to lower the heat. cops are known in south america for being lazy pieces of shit who bust the petty but regular dealers

You are giving them toó much credit. They only bust the ghetto gang negros dealers who sell poison level weed. Even though i wont uderestimate them and act like a got the fucking Fbi in my tails

Already done this

Its not worth it

You spend 3000 pesos in each plant provided you are planning on making an indoor

They take 6 months to yield and will mostly just yield 70 to 80g each

You would have yo be growing many plants to make a profit to live. Which is more than double than minimum wage
Which is not likely in an apartment

It's about the quantity dude.....
Sell 10 trillion potatoes a week and you'll be billionaire in less then a month.

>200 dollars per planta
Dude whaa..?

>what is profit margin

om du er over 20, gå på "hipster steder" i byen. Se etter folk som er veldig alternative. Koster alt fra 120-200. Ville ikke stolt på om at det er bra om det koster under 200, men det er bare min erfaring

It's not that difficult.
See here:

>It's about the quantity dude.....

The quantity determines everything.
>The
>quantity
>determines
>everything

If you can earn money by selling 1 plant a year everyone would grow.

ikke for å være en dum jævel men "hipster steder" hva mener du da, kaffesjapper og shit eller barer/pub?

Steder der de ikke spiller pop/hip hop/populær musikk. Vanskelig å forklare. Steder de kanskje har grafitti på veggen (Ikke lagd av kids)
Hipster kaffesjapper funker også.

skal se hva jeg finner, jeg antar at du røyker/ har røyka så har du noen andre tips for å starte opp litt, hvis du skjønner hva jeg mener

Røyka fast når jeg var mindre. Har venner som røyker fast nå. Så er ikke noe problem å skaffe noe om jeg har lyst på det.
Vil ikke anbefale og røyke hele tiden tho.
Mange jeg kjenner skulle ønske de ikke gjorde det
Vanskelig å ha et sunt forhold til det.
>starte opp litt?
Dyrke?

Not the guy you were talking to, but I like you user

nei mer sånn connections og hvordan f.eks spotte en dealer. og gro hadde jo vært en ide men holder meg unna det på en god stund

Det finnes flere enn du tror. Det er bare å spør rundt på de stedene jeg sa. Kom i prat med en eller to, så skal det nok ordne seg lett.

den er god, takk for tipsa og ha en hyggelig kveld videre.