It's Tiger Tits Tuesday!

it's Tiger Tits Tuesday!
post some fluffy kitty titties!
s/fur thread!

it's been much to long since we last had a decent Tiger Tits thread!

Great, now I definitely need new rechargeable batteries.

Shark cure autism, prove me wrong.

for what?

Mouse and XBone controller.

#vaguechaning

Requesting cyber-smut if ya'll are taking request

you spelled 'cause' wrong

The iconic game i play with my friends is super smash bros... from the nintengo 64 until now in the wiiu. Even now that we are far from each other we make it up to join in a weekend once in a while to play like the old times.
Adult life sucks

Maybe shark is like alcohol.

Alcohol causes the hangover, but then it cures the hangover.

Mornin' guys

As a fan of stronk, that's pushing it for me. That's beyond the natural limit of muscles. That said, I still have it saved already.

Shark doesn't cure retarded

hi M

I just got a random ass achievement, meet 2000 players. Nice?

Yo, Mighty.

Isnt just strange what would happen if furries actualy exist with human kind,we humans can't deal with our race we fight over skin color religion and many other pointless stuff now over presidental elections imagine what would happen with those anthromorphic animals. we would probably use that for hunt or a food.

One could assume there are Plenty of stories already about that

or we would just exploit them like we do with everything. they wouldn't have any rights (like animals and slaves today already do).
the human race is incredibly good at exploiting and destroying life.
I'm glad anthros only exist in fantasy, where living alongside humans usually is possible.

they will all just stay in our imagination

And i thougth s/fur threads was salt-free

the fuck dude thats like thinking outside of the box of course they would exploit the shit out of them and probably use the as slaves or even worst but what you can do about it

Well it depends, would the have "been around a while" or are they newcomers.
I think that would determine the level of exploitation used

Really I'm referring specifically to the ideal society propagated (or perhaps manufactured?) by mainstream media and popular culture. Of course we all exist in and create our own little societal bubbles, but most of the views I have and things I like to do are not accepted by the overarching community. I mean shit, I'm posting sexual anthropomorphic animals on a mongolain card-trading forum, can't tell me most mainstream societies would be accepting of that.

that's where I prefer fantasy settings where anthros are just another sentient race, like a different tribe or from a foreign country, but basically humans are just one species/race between all the anthro ones

Agreed, sci-fi also works well in this regards. Mass Effect comes to mind

Oh or a Ghost in the Shell type 'verse with furry prosthetic bodies

Best tiger titties