Planning on taking shrooms next week. What should i expect? how much should i take? only ever smoked weed before

planning on taking shrooms next week. What should i expect? how much should i take? only ever smoked weed before

bump

A fun time.
Alot.
Alright.

Expect your mind to be opened one step further. I did 1.5 grams for my first trip and that was perfect. I recommend not even smoking so you can experience the full effect, but weed helps if your stomach gets a little upset

i read a bad trip could fuck me up until i do shrooms again, is that true? any tips to not have a bad trip

Tip, don't be scared be prepared. Before I took shrooms I was in the same boat as you only ever smoked weed. I took 2 grams first time around and it was amazing. You feel everything more intensely. Honestly for not having a bad trip you just gotta tell yourself that your not having one if you start to get anxious and your fine like just calm yourself down. I suggest having someone around to reassure you that everything is fine, someone you trust not to fuck with you

dont smoke weed while on shrooms, take it alone or with ur best buddy, be in good mood, have xanax nearby incase things go south

Did em a few days ago, scariest thing ive ever done.

Take a really small dose tobstart with and see how you do. Pretty sure i took way too much.
I got trapped in the toilet, couldnt work out how to put my dick away after taking a piss, and then i just forgot fucking EVERYTHING. It was terrifying.

read the erowid article.

tl;dr version of it is...

>Take out all your emotional and psychological trash out before you trip. Not as important as it is for LSD though.
>not in public
>not with people you dont know (not with people who will fuck with you/eachother, banter etc. you want a calm, chill atmosphere).
>in a place you are comfy and always hang
>take a tactical shit (shitting is hard when tripping)
>lasts only a few hours, not 10h like LSD does,
>if you're worried about a bad trip, get a trip sitter or have some benzos handy
>if something doesnt feel "right", then try taking a piss, drinking some water, changing the lighting and changing the music
>stock up on fruit, water, cigarettes, trip toys, art/music/creative supplies, anything else you'll need. Save weed for the comedown and beers I heard are good to have too. Just avoid drunk people and avoid getting drunk yourself.
>Relax, breathe and let go. Just sit on the rollercoaster, remind yourself you're tripping and enjoy.

How much are you gunna take OP? I say maybe do 2g if you're not sure or are nervous or 5g if you have a sitter, doing it with friends or are chill. Enjoy OP

Pic related: Kind of cool distortions you can see when tripping.

probably gonna keep safe with 1.5 grams. Im doing it with some close friends where only me and one other havent done it yet. This helped calm me down a little. Any good food/snack recommendations?

I was pretty fried after bashing about 0.5g of mdma which probably didnt help either.
I'll do it again, but in guna wait til the summer and do it outside somewhere. Pretty sure what fucked me was getting bored halfway through and then I started to obsess about shit

The first effect I usually feel is a cloudy mind, followed by maybe 15 minutes of feeling really cold (I usually grab a blanket for this bit). Mushrooms can be nauseating, most first time users are queasy for maybe a half hour, you might even throw them up. I find making shroom tea really helps with this.

In the next phase you might notice visual trails and slight hallucinations, colours brighten. You'll love it, probably get real giggly.

Depending on your dose, you might experience stronger effects. For me, large doses usually end withassive introspection. I see myself in a completely different light, able to thoroughly dissect aspects of my mind visually. You start questioning things like perception, reality, loyalty. If you close your eyes you'll get the coolest personal light show you've ever seen; it is truly beautiful.

You'll fucking love it OP. I truly feel a bit sad for people who have never experienced anything outside of what a sober mind can do. You will discover your true self, good or bad. Enjoy

Shrooms are fun. As a first timer, I would eat 2.0 and have some weed handy but only smoke if you need it. Dont just smoke for the hell of it. As someone who has had 7.0 in a night and enjoyed it, you will enjoy it!

Just don't do them while stressed. from my experience they really amplify your brain, so if you do them while something's bugging you they may send you to a dark place. I've only had a taste of this myself and prodominantly all my trips have been good. 12/10 would do again

This guy nailed it

I can't even think about food while I'm tripping. I recommend eating before and keeping water nearby as I tend to dehydrate myself...but bright color foods are the best.

Thanks guys, i feel pretty confident now going into it

Depending on the potency of the shrooms you get 1.5g could be a un first trip, or be disappointing as hell. My first trip was on 4g and it was mind blowing. As for bad trips dont be scared, you generally have to take a whole lot (like 12g) to get one

It depends on the strain.
Shrooms are like weed theres different kinds and potency.
Typically people say an eighth. 3.5gs
But when I was getting em they came in 2.5g lil choco and peanut butta cups. That made you trip hard for 6 hours.
The ones my friend gets you only need 1.5gs

So ask your source if hes cool with you. But somewhere around the range I told you

> the effects
Are fucking awesome. I like them better than LSD personally. Much stronger visuals. Good euphoria.
Idk if anyone else gets it but my voice gets deep and have a really depp guttural laugh. Dont know if thats real or just my perception. Either way theyre a fucking blast!.
Come down sucks IMO. I just dont like that gross weird feeling. And feeling organic and shit. Dont know how to explain it but I remember showering and looking at my skin and it just felt so gross.

Eating isn't usually on my mind, but drink some mint tea or ginger right after taking them to help with the upset stomach that usually comes with shrooms.

See I got that with lsd and not shrooms weird.