> 28
> Only ever 1 job my whole life, only for 6 months
> No money
> Being taken care of by GF and Mom
> GED
> Sub 500 credit score, possibly in the 400s

Should I just GG or what the fuck can I do?

are you happy?
if youre not, find some way to change it.
if you are, why the fuck do "life stats" matter?

Idk if I'm happy or not.

Then do something about that. Talk to the people you care about. Dont come to Sup Forums.

You at least managed to get a gf.
I'm 20 and have a GED but no job, I live alone but my mom still pays my bills for me.

im 31, live alone with my cats. Single but have my own home. Live off disability because i cant go outside.
im happy though, so eh

Yeah we've been together for 6 years. She's not that attractive and has low confidence. One day she'll figure out that other men would date her and is going to leave my useless ass lol.

I tried getting disability and was denied like 4 times :( RIP

>She's not that attractive and has low confidence

well she should then. you sound like a shitty person.

What kind of dumbass answer is that? You're evaluating your life and don't like it. You're not happy. Make a fuckin change.

Do you have legit issues?
I do.

>22
>Live in my own flat
>parents pay the bill
>Have a GF (just for sex which is great)
>Student
>Have some very good friends

>but not happy

I'm shitty because I tell the truth? its not like I dont love her for fucks sake.

Then you wouldnt think shes "not that attractive". Youre just with her because shes someone and you dont want to be sad and alone. And thats shitty to do.

Panic attacks, crippling depression. Idk if that counts but I tried using that and they told me to fuck off.

I guess it would depend on how it affects your life and how you present it to the person you talk to when youre trying to get disability.

Cant really say what makes them say yes or no.

She basically got pretty fat after 2/3 years and I'm sorry I'm not attracted to chubby. but in the same regard im not gonna let it ruin my relationship

If you wouldnt tell her that then its something that should ruin your relationship. Cause yousa a bitch. Learn to communicate, fag.

Oh I have told her that. She knows.

Thats sad that she'd still be with you and you'd still be with her.
You'll either both stay in this funk of low self esteem forever or you'll get out of it and leave each other because you realize how unhealthy that is.

It sounds like you have no idea what long term relationship is actually like.

It sounds like you're unhappy, don't like your life, unattractive to your gf whose only with you because she thinks she cant do better and probably hates her life. Yeah, resentment and sticking with a relationship because "eh i cant do better". Good thing you have going there.
Bitch.

I wouldn't say only reason.