What do you think about Donald Trump?

What do you think about Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehypertexts.com/Donald Trump 666 Mark of the Beast.htm
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/11/14/glenn-beck-tries-out-decency
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think eh is a pretty cool guy. He builds wall and doesn't afraid of anything.

Worst president of the United States of America ever.
Even George W. Bush is not that bad.

Just like halo eh?

>not a single day in office
>worst president

user you make me sad

Best president of the United Stares of America ever. Even George Washington was not this good.

Absolutely, not even in office right now and he is already the worst president ever!

He's not even president yet

Trump = Antichrist

TL;DR proof here : thehypertexts.com/Donald Trump 666 Mark of the Beast.htm

Ask me in 4 years

He's a douchebag, but I think everyone is being over-dramatic about him, twisting his words, and being brainwashed by liberal media that spits out just as much bullshit as conservative media.

Oh. So we have an open mind

Congrats

not stupid, obviously not an american

literally the perfect human being.

up here in canada we have a french faggot running the country and i want to kill myself

>justin trudeau gets elected
>sends hundreds of thousands of "refugees" to canada, over 5% of our population
>at university
>see a woman showing around a young group of mudslims
>she gives them all a copy of a example resume, to try and help them get jobs
>only one of them bothered to look at it
>others say they plan to live on welfare
>see them all throw out job applications on the way out
>blood is boiling
>taxes are rising
>murders and other violent crime surpassed last year in half the time
>indians are killing mudslimes
>mudslimes are living 20+ people in a single home
I want to be america more than anything

I am pooping right now.

I think he is unworthy of his voters, who I actually like. As a giant ramming dildo, I guess he's okay. D.C. needs a good anal raping. But I wish he wasn't so dumb and uninterested.

bad for the job, but better than clinton. 4 years of trump will make the regressive left piss themselves, and force the DNC to sort their shit out, so overall a trump presidency will be good for democrats who aren't feminist cuck democrats.

I'm American. I live smack dab in the center and I own two gun cabinets filled with firearms.

If he died in his sleep tonight, the world would be a better place.

jew detected

The complete absence of actual information on the man. All you got is this huge screen, some obscene money, and well do what you want- cause a triumvirate is free- you are a triumvirate. Sailing the state, is all that hes been seen, bounty and booty, there is no man in between! You are a triumvirate!

shillary cuck detected

Even Glen Beck thinks he is Dangerously unhinged. Build your bomb shelters now , were in a shitload of trouble. I hope you don't have any friends or family in the armed forces.

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/11/14/glenn-beck-tries-out-decency

GTFO libtard jew

not worse than hitlary cunton

4 years of I told you so will destroy the Republican party. Democrats already have 51%of voters with a less than perfect candidate. Enjoy your last moment in the sun Republicans.

Glen Beck was a Hillary supporter.

Jesus you're stupid

>a Hillary supporter.

grudgingly cause trump is a dolt - like you.

>does what he wants
>say what he wants
>president
>small million dollars loan

doesn't get much more alpha than that

He was voted "Most likely to cause a diplomatic incident... perhaps involving taking a wizz on the Chinese Premier" in high school.
I concur with that assessment...

Personally he is a liar, mediocre businessman, and excellent sales/con man.

As for president, he'll likely be just the same as republicans before him, those getting the money will change, but money won't flow any freer or trickle down any more than it has historically. His mouth will run off, which will damage America's position in the coming global order, if we don't go extinct first.

In with the new boss, same as the old boss. Anyone that thinks different is just young and dumb.