General drug thread/trippiness

General drug thread/trippiness
Just rolled on some Ecstasy for the first time.
youtube.com/watch?v=TuJqUvBj4rE&t=258s
>share stories
>show off drugs
>talk about anything honestly

>walking home earlier
>see guy I was in rehab with 6 months ago
>invites me over to play guitar, chill
>know he was a bad crackhead
I'd be fine if it was just drinking beers and smoking cigarettes
I'm not sure I'm going to go over, I don't really want to smoke crack tonight

Ecstasy is Garbage. I`ve had some molly last weekend. Now I just wanna die.

Then don't abuse it, just because it's a drug doesn't mean that you have to do it in absurd amounts?

Molly increases cortisol levels by 800% for months after you use it and the effect grows the more you use it. It is a good idea to wait 3-4 months between uses.

1/2 Nestcafe is an absurd amount? Also taking 5-htp now.

Good idea to roll only 4 times a year. It helps your brain still keep a natural balance and health alongside having the fun you want with the drugs.
I bet that you were depressed when you took it, now that you're brain spent all it's serotonin and Dopamine then you will be VERY depressed.

Good, i just watch netflix none-stop to avoid the emptyness

OP here, i'll say this about ecstasy as someone who has also smoked weed/taken lsa
That ecstasy makes you feel whatever you were currently feeling but X800. It's easier to feel good, it's easier to feel bad.
That's the whole point of being a responsible user of drugs instead of someone who just gets mad because they're the one's not doing research or accepting the fact that doing drugs is doing drugs.
It's not cool, it's what people do.
If you're gonna fuck yourself on it, that's your fault.
I have 9 more pills from the 1 i rolled on for 5 hours, and i could sell them all for profit or just roll every now and again for the next 2 years.
DO NOT DO THIS SHIT EVERY WEEK/EVERY MONTH give yourself more time.

I`ve had a really depressive phase 2 years ago. In Comparison to that time I guess Im okay.

I would argue that the overall best drug is cocaine. Hear me out. A lot of people say its not that great when they try it or that other drugs are a lot better and that may be true. let me explain why other drugs can't compete:

- MDMA: Yes, a much better high than cocaine but you can't do it regularly as the comedowns are bad and its very easy to lose the magic of the drugs after lots of uses. Cocaine can be used fairly regularly (every weekend) and the comedowns arn't half as bad and whilst you get a tolerance, you never 'lose the magic' like you do with MDMA.

- Cannabis: Great mellow high but can turn you into a bit of a loser, regular use can you stop chasing after girls, going out, doing anything too productive. Coaine will make you more socialable and will not kill your motivation.

- Alcohol: Can you be used in a lot of contexts and can help the good times flow. Great drug overall but can often end in your doing embarrassing shit. Cocaine might might you doing risking shit but its make your sharp enough not to do anything too embarrassing like being sick over a girl as you tell her you love her or some shit.

- Hallucinogenics (mushrooms, lsd): Great drugs but you can really do them regularly otherwise you start losing your mnd and they can't be done in a lot of different contexts.You have to set a specific place and time to do them, they aren't good to enhance another situation.

Criticisms?

Hallucinogenics on one weekend. Dissociatives on the second, drinking the next.-> repeat! Always be careful with your setting and your mind should be fine.

I just got 15 grams of truffles, going to trip tomorrow or Friday wish me luck, it's my first time doing anything other than weed or codeine.

Get some N2O to go with xtc/mdma, its a godlike combo.

i argue still that cocaine is highly addictive from how often you can do it and how high it can make you feel, you can still really fuck yourself up abusing it.
But that's with all drugs.
I like MDMA because the comedown is like a bubble on your emotions, where you were able to pop the bubble and get that message and feeling clearly, this is creating a bubble that is more difficult to pop and isn't giving you a clear message anymore.
That's what i feel like people don't like about the comedown,

Also Cocaine is one of the worst drugs in my opinion for multiple reasons. It`s fucking expensive. It makes me an egoistic asshole. I`ve started arguments and attacked people pysical on cocaine and I was in panic several times, because my heartbeat stopped a few times and was incredible fast again. Never again!

If emotions were drugs.
Cocaine is definitely anger/excitement.
Ecstasy is like Sensitivity/happiness.
Weed is like Relax/contentment.
All drugs have their type of euphoria, it's a matter of where is all of that emotion going to?
I'm gonna shove that next pill in 3 months right up my asshole too.
Get realllly rollleed

N20+Acid=2minutes rainbow tunnel. Even better in my opinion.

Nitrous Oxide as a drug doesn't sound very good....

I'll be rolling 4 pills next week with my friends, we have a place set with a fireplace and no sound troubles. Weed is abundant. Aiming the perfect rave.

I personally fucking love heat, usually put several clothes on and dance my ass off.

Any recommendations? I like to be over-active so a couple of redbulls really go great while rolling.

>MDMA
what happens if you mix LSD with MDMA?

when you take a heroic dose of LSD in your buds house and end up burning bridges between a good friend and get jumped all in the same night

it's called candyflip

One drug that I really enjoy that was not metionend before is kratom. I`ve seen stories of people who got really addicted to it, but if you just use it once a month for no longer than 2 days, it`s the perfect pause for all the bad feelings you can have. I also never believed the horror stories of kratom addicts and used 15g a day straight for a month. I had a little cold for half a week, that's it.

Kek, once per month is fine you mong
Conservative even, if you are taking the correct supplements etc

The visuals get a little weaker but you will feel pure love for the whole world.

Source?

>A good friend listening to anything you said on lsd
My friend baited me out several times while he had a bad trip to fucking everyone
I disregarded it cause bad trip, common sense man

3 things:
First, ff you enjoy doing MDMA buy 5-HTP for the comedown, taking them for a few days after the roll will help your brain recover the serotonine and u wont feel like shit, also consider buying magnesium. Your body will be grateful.

Second, if you havent tried 2c-b + MDMA you havent rolled yet. Try it if you can, best experience ever.

Third, roll safe!

without any combination nope.
In combination with weed->awesome
In combination with acid->awesome
with shrooms->awesome
with keta->awesome
...a complete list would be extremly long

Does anyone else break up pills into halfs, thirds, or even quarters? I have a low tolerance and no connections so in the rare event I do have pills I make them last as long as I can.
Currently rolling on .5 mg Klonopin, 2 mg Oxy a few beers and some resin.

havent done 2c-b. isnt 2bc like lsd+mdma?

A real Candyflip is way better in my experience. It`s more like lsd with a mdma euphoria phase.

Anyone ever tried or heard about blue heineken mdma pills? I have read about green ones being good, ranging from 200-240 mg.

I need some music for my sessions.

a lot of you kiddies are taking bath salt aka methylone pills, not actual mdma. if your whole body doesn't feel like a dick being carressed by margot robbie's tits it's not mdma

Is it safe to smoke weed on SSRIs?

I started smoking it a few months ago and I smoke almost daily now but I don't feel any serious effects due to it. Been on SSRIs for over a year, Sertraline specifically.

Also what's an efficient way of getting resin out of my bong and pipe?

Rule #1: Don't use too much alcohol.

evening all. about to try a diphenhydramine trip, ~300mg
post some music to chill to?

i would also like to know about ssri and weed

Perfectly safe to smoke weed on Ssri's

or dont buy shitty bongs

This!

Stop supporting poor quality Chinese bongs. They are not worth the money whatsoever. Buy from local glassblowers.

don't go over. and should you really be smoking weed and drinking after you've been to rehab?

anyone had 1p-LSD? How is it?

Tried Spongebob and Verizon. Both made music sound incredible and I was chatty as fuck. Talked with a friend for 3 hours while we were both high

Do you really think doing something called "3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine" once a month is really a good idea? Have fun believing taking supplements is really helping anything. I'm sure you use other drugs regularly so it's probably hard for you to gauge just how out of tune rolling once a month leaves your brain.

no, if you don't want to be completely fucked up, once per 3 months.

have you ever tried it? hippie crack is great. get some balloons, a cracker, and some chargers and have fun.

The strain is called AA+. Yeah....I grew em. Get jealous.

I used to use Kratom once every morning when I got a smallish bag. It was great. Recently I've gotten some bigger bags and the first few were shit. I found myself taking 15+g a day and the shit Kratom just made me suck. The last couple bags were good though. I started at probably 10g for the first couple days and then for the rest of the week and into the next I was doing 15+g per day. I tolerated it well and I feel like it's something I could take for a long period daily. I ran out after maybe 12 days of 15ish grams and didn't really feel too bad. I don't think coming off a month of 15g per day would be very bad for me at least. I've experienced truly nightmarish withdrawals from benzos and some other drugs so coming off Kratom doesn't really compare.

*made me sick

So I've got a a scrip for vyvanse and dextro amps but I want adderall, is there any way to know which doctors actually prescribe it, my current one says he doesn't anymore

No I'm a junkie lol. You must be really small? 2mg of Oxycodone would do nothing for me and I have no opioid tolerance. Although I could definitely see it being nice with the synergy of the benzos, alcohol and weed.

I've tried ecstasy, lsd, 25-i and 2cb never experienced a bad trip so ive always been curious about that, not the type of bad that you physically feel unwell but one where everything's scary
Guess i have to wait for DMT for that

It's great. I tripped on 3 tabs mixed with bk2cb and it was great, it definitely was noticeable in the combo. Later I tripped on 200mcg alone and it was stronger than I expected but overall good. Later in that trip it brought some negative emotions to the surface. And the one tab I had after that was probably too close to the last trip and I was smoking a lot of synthetic cannabinoids with it but there were some noticeable effects, mostly slight visuals. I have never had LSD but I hear that 1p and LSD are pretty much indistinguishable.

You get dexedrine? Why do you want Adderall? Dex is better.

Thanks. Yeah I've bought a few tabs and I can't wait to try it for myself. I've only heard positive things about it

No I got dextroamphetamine, and I like adderall better

Fuck everyone who uses benzos, it's such a stupid fucking drug. I ended up taking 7mg if klonopin the other day because i would pop a few, not feel anything and keep taking them. Still didn't feel shit but after i fell asleep it made me pee in my sleep. Another time i took a really low dose and took one sip of jack and i don't remember anything else from that night. It made me blackout, such a stupid, worthless drug.

Eh? Dmt is called dimethyltryptamine, I can spout IUPAC names too, doesn't mean shit
Any reason why rolling more than once a month cause damage or just cause?
Supplements tend to help as some are serotonin precursors (exact name escapes me) and others help ease the oxidative stress due to excess serotonin
Correct me on any of this tho, could be chattin shit

You're retarded. You obviously aren't an anxious person. Benzos are for relief from anxiety. It feels great when they kick in if you're actually on edge all of the time. They're not really for getting high. And it's common knowledge that benzos and alcohol will cause blackouts and is a generally dangerous combination. And you took 7mg of clonazepam and were surprised when you pissed the bed. What did you expect?

>IV benzos
Wew, I tried shooting 10mg midazolam IV once, immediately lost consciousness and woke up 2 hours later with the needle buried about an inch deep in my arm
Fun times, but now nasal/subQ is my prefered roa

It's a neurotoxic drug. It depletes all of your serotonin pretty much instantly. Do you really think a month is enough time for your brain to recover with or without supplements?

I'd like to try midazolam. Only had diazepam IV after a seizure and huge panic attack in the amberlance and into the ER that wouldn't settle down. Shit got trippy after that probably because of the seizure mixed with diazepam mixed with 4 days of no sleep.

Surprisingly, yes
Read my earlier post, I mentioned oxidative stress which is what is brought on by the excess serotonin - it's generally more too much serotonin at once that is what damages your brain due to the redox reactions that occur
This generally happens at ~ 300mg md for permanent (albeit light) brain damage
Redosing further damages as expected
Dosing once per month with b vits, 5-htp and omega oil shit supplements means you'll be fine
Always looking for more info tho

It sounds like you know your shit. I'm sure people are able to dose lightly once a month and use supplements to keep their head on straight. I'm just going off of my experiences. There's no way I could dose once a month for months straight and not feel fucked by all of the rolling but that's just me.