The first 10/10 since I Love You, Honeybear

The first 10/10 since I Love You, Honeybear

okay Josh, we get it.
I'll listen to your album

funny meme

still a 10/10 tho

I think Purethony Comedytano will give it a 9

Wheres the leak

Deservedly so, although deep down he knows it's a 10/10. He just doesn't want to get raped by Stefan again like after giving Swans and Kendrick 10/10.

mega:#F!LgZ1WBwZ!cYuE5BehrDtoS-Mky7-BuQ

i've tried so hard to get into this guy, but everything he says just makes me cringe. is that the point? is he purposefully annoying and embarrassing? is that what the kids are into now? i can't even tell anymore

It's definitely part of the point. It's very ironic and his whole persona is pretty much manufactured. That being said, he has a great voice and writes some fantastic lyrics, and adding to the irony it's usually transmitted to traditional poppy ballads.

its on rutracker

So essentially he's just trying to be Randy Newman without the originality to his persona? His lyrics are trite even when they aren't trying to be. Very disappointing when the arrangements do nothing to stand out either.

More like pure trash amirite guys?

What is this album

No one is saying he's groundbreaking. His music just sounds good and he has a lot of interesting things to say.

>a lot of interesting things to say.
like?

Father John Misty seems like the kind of white dude who will brag about having an "average cock" but then when you actually sleep with him it's probably like two inches bigger than average and he smirks at your surprise. "Yeah, I lied," he says, as you prepare to get fucked by this above-average but by no means massive man-meat

Kek

do you not know how to reverse google search

Dr. John Misty

is he actually a doctor

>2017
>Listening to Papa John's Misty

Under the sink

agreed

tfw when u do this but its okay because you're handsome and write great music