I think we can all agree that this guy did nothing wrong

I think we can all agree that this guy did nothing wrong.

Could you be any more of a racist bigot? Fucking gross, grow up weirdo

I think we can.

Any community that gets its laughs etc. etc.

Jew mad bro?

Sieg heil.

Hello fellow Homo-Sapiens~~! I come before you to bestow my outright loathe for you. You are an incalculably insufferable scoundrel, a heinous Internet-addicted tainted spawn of a syphilitic swamp rat, a wickedly incorrigible twit and a perverse armpit-licking mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale a deucedly miserable hemorrhoid and a narcissistic dandruff-eating black hole of soul-destroying coma-inducing dullness, an incalculably detestable prostitute and a depraved snake-eyed evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity, a miserably demented misdemeanant and a debauched air-polluting unfortunate occurrence of unprotected intercourse and simply abhorrent. I strongly advise you to execute yourself in front of your progenitors by hanging yourself with rusty barbed wire. Thank you and have a good day! ~~

Well he lost. Other than that, can't see what he did wrong.

We failed him, he never failed us.

I smell a jew

And he spawned a really good sida

Ignored his generals, overestimated the masterrace, underestimated the Soviets

what the fuck

Ahhhhh the smell of edge fags

Homo-sapiens are from Africa, Europeans were Neanderthals.
I'm no nigger.

Hitler was an underachiever

Hitler was a overachiever, we failed him.We will rise again.

He didn't eradicate the jews.

He built the Jews a summer camp with a cinema and pool, the ungrateful bastards.

Windmill of tolerance and understanding! Yay!

Compared to Stalin and Mao, Hitler barely did anything in terms of death toll.

Well tbqhwy famalam, memes aside, Hitler was a real fucking scumbag.

He pussed out when the Russians stormed Berlin.

500 smashed divisions of Wehrmacht and Waffen SS and tens of thousands of well raped hausfrau might not agree with the "did nothing wrong" part