Who would win Sup Forums ?

Who would win Sup Forums ?

bump

bu mp

Blm. Easily.

Muscle-bound skinheads vs scrawny sub humans? Gee I wonder.

don't care who would win but would watch

assualt rifles vs whatever niggers can pick up off the ground

KKK would win the fight since BLM wants to be victimized. But then again, BLM gets what they want if they lose so who knows.

considering blm is mostly weak and fat women...

You gay for the neo's ain't cha, boy?

>88

they're both filthy subhuman trash. if they all killed each other, the world would be the benefactor.

Considering blacks can't organize a damn labor day parade without killing each other i'll go with the kkk

ooooh, Hiel Hitler dubz, czech it

KKK wins the battle, BLM wins the war.

>benefactor
>the guy who finances shit

Give me money and I'll throw on some robes and get it rolling.

check trips

newfag detected

false positive on the trips there. Is it summer again?

BLM wins. KKK members are fat and stupid, while BLM have superior muscles because of generations of slavebreeding, rooting out the weak.

Newfag. Kys.

You gay for the negro's ain't cha, boy?

nice dubz :p

nice dubz....

Daniel?

Maybe in 1800 you would have a point. BLM these days are backed by generations of unemployment and welfare. All the good ones kill each other in gang fights. KKK has stockpiles of assault weapons. They've been daydreaming about this matchup since forever.

Mom?

Are they in prison? If so BLM would definitely win. Depends on location of origin, chiraq hard as fucker can take some big hits even gunshots. So BLM Portland Oregon KKK probably. Point is there are way more BLM than KKK on the country so all out war would be one sided.

It's a fact. We debated this in a thread the other day. All weak negros were killed off during slavery. Left only the most savage, strong and stupid ones alive. KKK members nowdays are just as stupid as negros, but lack the superior genes because of a widespread amount of inbreeding. The real protectors of the white race are in high power positions and put patents on HIV-medicine to kill off more niggers, just like we hid the ebola cure until whites were in danger.

Sup Forums is leaking.

Inner city blacks aren't shooting eachother with the same 3 guns. So actual weapon count would be closers then a the KKK would think.

Everyone else.

BLM protestors of course. Would be very fun to watch though.

Gangfights are a fair point. I think you may be right. KKK would win if it was all out, but without the weapons I still stand by my first prediction.

>im a fucking idiot the post

:^)

>Sup Forums'd softly

The mexicans

Jesus christ another newfag

Daniel?

KKK just KKKill them all, ez.

Roll for truth my bro

so that means you're craving a nigger's dick????

If guns aren't involved. all it would take is one big gorilla whispering "world star" and all 500 KKKucks would piss their bed sheets.

you defo gay for neo's, ain't cha?

you defo gay for facts ain't cha?

Half the people in that BLM picture aren't even niggers and probably don't have any weapons or fighting skills.

One of the most feared and organized organizations in the US vs. chimps and beta males.

Gee I wonder

society would win

>kkk
>organized

Wow just wow

No one wins. We must stop dividing ourselves and learn to love each other

Are you retarded or baiting

yes, self love is the way forward.

the concession stand

WE NEED MORE INFORMATION OP!!!

Under whay terrin will they fight?
What weapons will they be armed with??

Mom?

they be fight on hillocks and tuffty bushlands wiv playstik forx and coocoo cloks

Daniel?

The jews win then

Nope, the hindus would, too much pork

summer season in australia

Based pork

we all win.

Based on pork

I do either way.

Yo dats some sick quads man

KKK.

BLM is more likely to have niggas already killing each other within their ranks.

NONE, the g0vernment would win just like it has been because it created all the disaggregation to begin with.

stop