youtube.com/watch?v=z2Oc7Ny5rus
youtube.com/watch?v=-f4ubRXbFcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums the character

FORRRK

J.D put that penny in the door

allegedly

/thread

Janitor literally finds a penny in there after JD explicitly tells him "maybe" there's a penny in there. That's not allegedly. JD practically confessed right to his face.

This

JD totally did it

Doesn't get paid

>It's a Dr. Cox intentionally infects a bunch of innocent people with rabies for shits and giggles episode

has too much time on his hands, said he finishes work within the first hour of being there

Yes, yes, Happy Birthday Jack, Happy Birthday Jack.
>however

he's lucky

He had tapes of Kelso fucking coma patients.

That's why he could blatantly harass staff and no one did shit about it.

I honestly don't know how I feel about Scrubs. I know I'm supposed to hate it, and about 80 percent of the time I'm watching it, every bone in my body is screaming for me to either shoot the tv or myself, but then there's episodes like Brendan Frasier dying and the rabies episode and some genuinely funny moments from either Cox or Kelso, and I cannot help but think that this is a show that know how to mix humour and genuine emotion.

Not really, Ray was the lucky one.

Strangely, the worst thing about Scrubs is the lead characters; J.D., Turk, Carla and Elliot are bizarrely unlikable at points, and the Ross/Rachel J.D./Elliot thing is beyond irritating.
But the rest is great, except the musical episode which I will never, ever watch again. I'm amazed I got through it the first time, given I had my asshole cringed up so hard I could shit diamonds

>8 years later, he JD says that he did stick the penny in the door. It rolled out of his pocket and got stuck, but he didn't admit to it because he was new and didn't want the Janitor to hate him.
>Janitor says that he knew, he saw it happen
>But in that original episode, he was fiddling with the top of the door, trying to get something out of the crack in the top

THE FACTS DON'T ADD UP.

>he hated the musical episode
The worst thing about the show was that they couldn't properly spin off Scrubs M.D as it's own thing. They should have also brought Kelso and Ted as main characters for it too

Product of imagination no problem

Years of bullying gave JD false memories.

As if the Janitor never lied

>>he hated the musical episode
I just felt so embarrassed for them. Can't help it, I'm weak and have never been comfortable with actors singing. Maybe if I couldn't see their faces as they sing, I think that's it

>THE FACTS DON'T ADD UP
Scrubs has tons of internal inconsistencies.

what did he meme by this?

that makes a little sense, since they lip synced and a studio recording of their voices were added.

he tested him or he lied

>It's an Elliot ignores the fact Cox risked his job just to boost her confidence and claims he never helped her episode

>it's a Carla calls J.D. "Bambi" episode, then calls him "a patronizing ass" episode

>howwww to "saave" a liiiife

>It's a JD finds the flaw in his nearly perfect girlfriend and manages to blow up a perfectly good relationship, and then, later on, bitch about being alone episode

The "that's funny" thing with Mandy Moore killed me inside

Favorite character

He's a janitor lol, my god the amount of self-hate

>know i'm supposed to hate it
who thinks like this? oh I like it but I don't think I should? I fucking love scrubs, Carla is a fucking annoying bitch, Elliot is a bitch, but the show is funny as hell and generates the feels like a pro

I love how they point this out in the last Mandy Moore episode and then give JD a legit reason to dump Moore.

Scrubs haters come across as try hards. There isn't any legitimate reason to hate Scrubs.

1. Janitor
2. Kelso
3. Dr Cox
4. Turk
5. Ted

>777

Ironic since Season 7 is dog shit

Season 9 is also cancer

The rest is great though

it's popular

It can get corny as fuck at times. And it painfully suffers from the typical "DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT ANY SANE PERSON WOULD DO IN THAT SITUATION" syndrome, but I still used to watch the re-runs on Comedy Central after school religiously. Besides, Carla had a fat ol butt and Elliot was cute as fuck. J.D. was an annoying cunt that managed to fuck over everything he touched.

>tfw Jordan will never lock you in her basement and use you as her own personal fucktoy whenever she's need a sexual release

If I could only choose one person to fuck on that show it'd be her, she was like the Gianna Michaels of Scrubs bruh.

he confessed in the last episode
(the season 8 finale because season 9 doesn't exist)

I genuinely despise Carla and Elliot, and as the years have gone by I realized that JD is a huge piece of shit most of the time, too.

I don't know what it is about Sarah Chalke, but she always ends up playing these incredibly abrasive characters that it feels like the writers want you to like anyway.

>Turk cucked JD in college

I thought the JD/Elliot relationship was handled pretty well for the most part. They're back and forth for the first two seasons, while season three has an overarching storyline of JD being jealous of Sean and wanting Elliot. One of my favorite scenes of the show is the ending of My Fault, the penultimate episode of season 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2Oc7Ny5rus

But once the storyline is wrapped up in season 3 they avoid the relationship junk and we get to see JD and Elliot as simply friends up until season 7 or 8 when they realize they've matured and get back together. Compare it to shows like Friends where the Ross/Rachel arc is drug across the entire series.

>I'm supposed to hate it
Stopped reading right there. You obviously like the show you spineless pussy. Stop seeking validation on an anonymous message board. I fucking love scrubs

>oh I like it but I don't think I should?
Nono, I think you misunderstood me. I don't feel like I'm supposed to hate it but deep down really like it. I genuinely hat the show, but they've managed some rare gold, and I'm not sure if they deserve to get credit for it or if they were just lucky.

Lazlo Bane?

Fuck off retard. I hate the show. They've just managed to produce some good episodes, but it's mostly garbage.

Meant to greentext
>who thinks like that.

What the fuck is your major malfunction retard

He never got enough credit for his role in The Fugitive

>it's a the janitor turns out to be an aspiring actor episode

JD is such a little bitch.

Was Jiggly Ball the Janitor's best prank?

>not straight locking the faggot in a water tower

youtube.com/watch?v=-f4ubRXbFcs

They were just having a water balloon fight you pervert.

it's overrated

kek

Dr. Jan Itor

he's trying to say it's a bad show with good episodes.

which I agree with.

There were no balloons, Turk!

It's really hard to see them as these super close best friends when one fucked the other's girlfriend

>What the fuck is your major malfunction retard
The fact that I'm willing to talk to people that genuinely like Scrubs.
I'm just saying that I don't like the show, and that I'm surprised and confuse when it manages to shit out that rare gold.

Confused*
Fuck. Can't fucking wrote tpday.

it's a inconsistant show. sometimes great, sometimes boring.

Malcolm in the Middle, It's Always Sunny, and many other shows maintain better consistency.

And J.D. cucked Carla

someone explain the penny thing i didnt watch this show.

Something has always bugged me about scrubs, what happened to Rowdy after JD moved out? Did turk keep him or did jd take him?

>JD leaves penny in door
>Door gets stuck closed
>Fire breaks out in hospital
>Janitor's waifu dies in the fire

Scrubs was dark bruh

Wasn't she just some sloot though?

TURKENJD

To be fair JD also kind of cucked Turk. He should have went all the way and smashed that juicy latina ass.

TURKCOXENJD

You mean

That episode was weird, I don't think it was ever referenced again either.

>it's an Elliot refuses to let Dr. Cox use vital equipment for petty reasons, and then turns it on J.D when he agrees that it's a dick move.

>I don't know what it is about Sarah Chalke, but she always ends up playing these incredibly abrasive characters that it feels like the writers want you to like anyway.

she's like nails on a chalke board

>it's an Elliot sleeps with J.D's brother and thinks that's equivalent to him making out with her friend episode.

Best Character.

Also Elliot is an annoying cunt who I can't stand, why does he put up with her when gift shop girl was right there waiting to get smashed.

iuuuuuuUUUUUUÅÅÅÅÅHHHH

,d

Greatest moment in the show

>it's an Elliot sleeps with J.D's brother episode
Absolutely unforgivable

Is no superman

It is implied Turk sold Rowdy for crack money.

Was that one of the episodes that Raimi wrote?

Just.. how the fuck could they continue the on-off romance after that? It never gets mentioned again
He even says "Hey little brother!"
Seriously, what the fucking fuck

I HATE both the sitcom episode and the musical episode.

I definitely agree about the main cast. They are genuinely unlikable at times. Especially J.D., it's some sort of miracle that he doesn't get a bar stool broken over his head every time he goes out drinking.

It was a cop-out. I think the fans were really staring to hate him. I honestly never stopped. They could have killed him off and made the show about Cox for all I would have given a fuck.