Do I still have a chance with my ex?

Do I still have a chance with my ex?

>Be her, single for a year, never had anything serious (longest relationship 2 weeks)
>I come along, spent 8 months together. was her first kiss, first everything else
>Treated her really good, we made many memories, opened up to each other etc
>She always said how perfect I was, how safe she feels with me, how I was always what she wanted
>Even her sister and best friend like me, and say they've never seen her so happy with me, and so sad when we had our ups and downs
>but she broke up with me, reason being people in her school found out she was dating someone older (she's 16, I'm 19 but legal in UK)
>She had people making fun of her, friends pressuring her to 'date' someone her own age, I guess it became too much.
>She told her sister that she'll regret doing this but feels its best for now, and told me to not completely let her go
>It's been just over a month now. Only 2 weeks after breaking up, she gets with someone. This is where we started arguing almost everyday since.
>Half the time she'd contact me, even wanting to see me, even if it was just to argue.
>Me putting myself out there, wanting to fix things and be together, her saying she's moved on, she don't want me
>She grew colder and colder, pushing me away. That relationship lasted 3 days.
>Week later she gets with someone else, lasted 4 days.
>Then she gets with someone else but breaks up the next day.
>We argued again, said some pretty mean things to each other then she blocked me yesterday.

What do you think? All my friends are telling me to move on but I can't, we were so good together.

pedophile

>16 yo girl
>pedo
>lol k

Look at this picture

Did you see this picture?

.....yeah?

It's a nice picture isn't it?

Isn't it a nice picture?

Lol yes man its a nice picture

You know what that turtle in the picture is trying to tell you?

> series of "boyfriends" that last several days
Dude she became a mega slut and probably has herpasifolaids move the fuck on if she broke up with you just because her "friends" gave her shit about it she either is weak willed, never loved you, or the most likely option of being both MOVE THE FUCK ON DUMB ASS

move on beta

there's like 4 billion women on this planet. stop obsessing like a cuck

No?

No she didn't even do anything with those guys, 1 was too much of a wimp to even speak to her in person so they only spoke online, the 2nd kinda did but they didn't even hug, and the third well that shit lasted 1 day so. I just felt like she done it to feel the void from me. And it might be her weak willed but she does have low self esteem.

tl;dr NO

>chance with my ex
Dude I stopped reading there. Want real advice? Grow the fuck up. Spend some time alone to get comfortable with yourself.

He's saying you da man! You da man with the plan!

That's a nice picture, chu mind if i use it?

tl;dr
no

1. arguing or being overly emotional in this situation only makes it worse.
2. how many relationships did you hear of where getting back together worked out?
3. your ex girlfriend seems to have next to no emotional maturity if she values the opinion of near strangers over her partners. that you get back to the way it was doesn't seem likley, if you still think its worth investing time and energy try it, but i advise you to set a strict limit and really follow it.
4. how many things in your life did you get back after discarding them once. I assume like most others the number is next to zero (exclude addicts). the rational and common assumption should be that what was, never will be in the former structure again. like when an electron leaves the nukleus of an atom, they will probably never be combined again.

yall will be fine
shes grown cold because she loves you but is too concerned with what people at school think to be with you.
you could get her back easy with the right moves, or date in secret or whatever.
but she sounds like a shallow ho

The turtle says you may.

>exclude addicts
well fuck

OP she's a fucking 16 year old girl. Of course she said a bunch of shit about loving you and blah blah blah. People have first loves, then they break up and move on. Find someone else, she isn't coming back

Source: Dated a girl 1 year younger than me from age 16-19. Within a month of her going off to college she had jumped onto another dick. And I thank God every day, because if she didn't I might still be with her

Thanks, I don't have much of a plan but I won't give up.

1. You're right. But it's only because I still have feelings, and she must do as well to also being showing emotions even if they are negative. If you're just done with someone, you would be indifferent, not really 'bothered'.
2. Honestly I've heard of some, except the ones where one cheated on the other or something like that.
3. I agree she has some growing up to do.

What are the right moves?

Come on man, you had a bad experience it don't apply to everyone.

Turtle says you got the plan, you just don't know it yet. That little turtle believes in you. You see his hand waving hi? That's sportsmanship right there. Trust in the turtle. He still thinks you da bomb diggity.

brother let me tell you something you never thought about "drugs". our univers created boundless combinations of atoms and on a bigger scale organic and anorganic connections. how harmonic connections are formed is defined by the evolution of species. we know now through science that some connections are poison for organic structures, like lrad for humans. while drugs are not necessarily poison they do interfere in unexpected ways with our development. mutations could occur that can be both, positive and negative in result. so by taking drugs you're just another lab rat in natures branches of evolution. one that will probavly die quickly, but what are the few years of your life on a cosmic scale?

>you had a bad experience it don't apply to everyone

If you had read my post, you would have seen that it was absolutely a good experience in the end. I feel extremely lucky to have dodged the bullet that I did. It may not apply to everyone, but it applies to the vast majority of people. How many people that you know have stayed with the girl they dated when they were 16? People fucking change, expecting someone to be emotionally mature enough to have a real relationship at that age is retarded.

you're deluding yourself because of temporary biochemical reactions in your brain. take the advise from earlier and get some distance. you're basically a child yourself with a brain not fully developed.

Oh I didn't mean in that way, you definitely wised up to her bullshit and moved on, I get it. But nothing bad even happened between us you know.

Don't listen to the negativity, the turtle says you're a pal and you got da plan. You can do the things if you get mean thoughts out.

negativity would be to say no. most of the answers are about realistic assessment and probability. also risks and riskmanagement. turtle was a main ingredient for soup in ww2 for the japanese navy btw.

She broke up with you. That should be enough. Don't expect to find your wife at age 19. You won't

Dude.. terrible place to ask for real relationship advice. BUT!! Sup Forums still have some decent people that actually want to see other succeed in their endevours, luckily i am one of these.

Whatever her reasons for breaking up, she probably has them, and if she really liked you when she broke up the reasons, whatever they may be, were probably pretty important for her. So accept her decision.

If she still likes you, getting on those day long relationships may just be a trsnfer of the care she feels for you onto someone else, and when she "realizes" they are not the person she wants she will move on.

You really dont help your case by getting into arguments with her. That way only serve to push her away further, and ratify her decision to leave.

My advice, give Her some time and space, tell her just that, that it is best for you to give her some time. If you still have a chance she will eventually start talking to you again and it will be like before, like 2 old friends meeting, and if you are to be together, you will.

If she does not come back on her own, then you dont really have a chance, and never had. this approach will save you the pain of more fights before you both realize it would not work.

In essence stranger, just give it enough time, leave it enough space, and the question you asked me will answer itself.

Either way, good luck.

but I can't, we were so good together.
dont believe all the hollywood love stories and move the fuck on there are literally billions of girls find one... used to be like she was THE ONLY ONE until LOL girls.
does not mean what you had with her was fake it was indeed real and a good XP

+1.

When my ex who was a few years younger than me went off to college, I later found out she fucked everyone she met for the first however long she was there. It broke my heart when she told me years later, we worked it out, things were good for a while, she did it again. Hence the reason she's now my ex....well, that and I found someone younger yet more-responsible and more-attractive that I've been with for 7 years now.

Things will get better.

thanks everyone, I'm reassured in knowing I was a good boyfriend, her best in fact. Just hope when things calm down she'll realize all the things I tried telling her and come around again. I have her best friend and sister on my side anyway haha, so she has them to talk too.

That's all you can do, buddy- teenage women never know what they want, and a cheater's always going to cheat because the grass is always greener until they lose what may have been the best thing they had.

I hate country music but my dad always has it on in the garage and there's a song which I think is by Toby Keith that he explains to what seems like a girl that never gave him the time of day in high school and married into money but now is trapped in a life she hates....it happens more than you think. All the girls I knew in high school that got married young are either now on their second husband or recently-separated/divorced with a litter of kids. Bottom line- women will never be happy so just do the best you can.