My last 3 bags

My last 3 bags

I hate this feeling

it'll be even worst a few hours after you do em

whats dat op

finished my last fake 80 this morning and popped pill that i think is an oxy20(found it on the ground lol). doesnt look like im gonna get to cop till tomorrow. all the feels op

gb2 highschool

Subs?

sry i dont do drugs. wat is it

heroin

No one gives a flying fuck, cunt.

Uh if anything you're the highschooler for having a sekrit club mentality over this

faget

Haha yess confirmed for highschooler

A man chooses, a slave obeys.

im not in fucking highschool, hit me up when your balls drop kiddo

>getting butmad over someone not knowing what drug is in that image
>faget
>hit me up when your balls drop

Yeah, you're not in highschool. You're just someone who happens to say stupid shit that highschoolers say all the time. Okay then..

D E G E N E R A T E, I hope you don't have any family or friends to hurt when you OD

Oh shit I remember getting that stamp

Clean now... praise fucking kek! Good times though...

Enjoy, OP! And don't fret, you're a fucking heroin addict! You'll come up with more money to buy more and you know it.

... or he gets clean. It's not so outside the realm of possibility, you know.

kys op

You're gonna be sucking Julians dick in 45 minutes, faggot. He'll front you more until you give up your poopchute.

You watch too many movies. Was a total junkball for fucking YEARS and never sucked a dick or prostituted myself. Never stole from anyone either. Pawned a whole bunch of my shit, scrapped metal, overdrew my account, borrowed money from friends, but never sucked a dick.

get off my dick little faget

sounds like you don't know anything about economics

you only have so many accounts to overdraw and metal to scrap, but there's never a shortage of dicks to suck

The viscious cycle

yet.

Yep

Clean now, so...

2 years clean, bro. I couldn't take it anymore.

Best of luck to you.

Any of fgts know how to make fake scripts?

thought you were OP, my bad. but fuck OP

60 day cleanfag reporting in. BANG THAT SHIT! Lol in all seriousness may Junkie Jesus bless you!

i know a few people that went to prison for it. they stole script pads. with a controlled substance, they always verify. you might get by once or twice, but they always catch on.

I'm pretty sure there's a finite number of suckable dicks in this world, but in all seriousness, I don't think a dealer would have even let me suck his dick for drugs. I know one dealer who would let the female custies suck him off or fuck him in exchange for dope, but even then, he would have to be in the mood for it and that wasn't often (from what I've been told).

No worries. But why fuck OP? He's a drug addict. So what? He's coping with life's problems in an equally unnatural and unhealthy way as a lot of the shit we do. And, like most of us, he'll either conquer it or he won't. We've all got our demons, user, so let's not look down our long noses at anyone.

Drugs appearance varies wildly between different dealers, let alone regions or countries. I'm 33 and am definitely no stranger to recreational drugs, but I've never come across any that looked like this. What drug is it?

Congrats guys. Been clean myself about two years now. Feels good bruh

Dammit man, so I'm stuck with the fucking deepweeb till I meet someone. Just to an area and don't know a single soul that has any opiates.

It's heroin, and that's how heroin comes packaged on the east coast of the United States. Each bag is an individual dose, tiny amount of powder about ~100mg

If you don't know then you've been sheltered and don't know about hard drugz bro

Fuck, you're not even in withdrawal yet and you're a snappy little cunt. Go needle up an overdose and kys, junkie loser.

fucking faggot

Go be a nigger somewhere else

Oh yeah, forgot to add: set up a cam and stream your OD so we can post it in future YLYL threads.

Fuck you, junkies.

thx user

I wouldn't say I'm sheltered, but you're right that I don't do hard drugs.

Go fuck yourself you virgin faggot

U people r fucking crazy heroin does destroy every society it has touched, it's been feed to u by the fucking government , I lived in the states for 8 years like 20 years ago and I cannot recognize what I'm seeing this days , dudes I really hope u get through this , u can, I love the states I don't want to see how u people through everything away like they did here at Spain where I've lost tens of friends over that shit
U people had already enough with crack

Bandaids?

U mad, smackhead?

What's your problem with heroin addicts? Heroin addicts are relatively benign. They're either high, in which case they're probably off somewhere falling asleep with a cigarette between their fingers, burning holes in themselves. Or they're sick in bed. It's not like a crack addict who will steal the eyes out of your fucking head -- and have the energy to do it -- if they thought that it could get them more crack.

when you get that feeling its either time to taper your doses down, or reup... Not sure what the big deal is here. If you get your stuff off the darkwebs its your own fault for not ordering it last week.

Hardly. More like relived that even if I did do some dope. I'm probably world's ahead of your situation faggot

To be fair, I could show a stamp bag to 10 people on the street right here in the heart of the epidemic (NY/NJ/CT) and I'd be surprised if even 1 or 2 knew what the fuck it was. I think "drugs" would be the best a person can do; I don't think a single one would say "that's heroin."

People still have this idea that all heroin is black, sticky tar that comes in the corner of a tied-off sandwich bag and that you melt down in a spoon or some shit. Thanks, Hollywood.

The dark web no thanks I'd rather drive to Hartford and see TJ

Oh shit you're a CT bro too huh? Never copped in Hartford. New Haven was my stomping ground.

Or this chick name blazier. CT represent

I wish i lived near a city. Where im at its either alphabay or knockoff oxy (the paint your sinuses green, fentanyl type)

da 860...north or south of hartford?

I'm from 203 but 860 has better prices

oh shit ct representin tonight

Sup CT brahs

They also come in balloon bags and as black tar. Random white powder could be anything unless you know the bag. Btw ty for kys without me having to tell you.

im from 860

I would kill for some roxy right now lol

Hahahahahahaa that's what you get for being a fucking junk bag piece of shit.

Says a kissless faggot

>?

Sup bruh

My boy just od'd a week ago he was real close to me.
Be careful lotta of powerful fent analogues be going around.
Be smart and pay for primo dope on blackwebz

Feeling like shit today T,bh

ripbrett

Bs, any of my NYC network or Westchester Co. Know about stamps. It's the go-to stock image for heroin news.

this guy knows whats up. The only problem is the price of real heroin is going through the roof...i prefer pure fentanyl personally. If you know how to work with it its completely safe despite what you may think. I dissolved it in my ejuice and vape it with a RBD.

I've always wondered what could possibly convince anyone that its a good idea to try something like heroin. The only thing I can think of is that the user is literally fuckin retarded and oblivious as to how bad it is so can someone exolain why the fuck you ever even seriously considers doing this shit?

I'm talking about random people from random towns. I don't give a shit who knows about stamps in your NYC "network" or whatever the fuck you're talking about. Go to, say, Madison CT, stroll through the center of town and show 10 people a stamp bag. Ask them what it is. Guar-an-fucking-tee you not a single person will know what the fuck it is when shit's getting sold not even 15 miles away.

Somewheretherooms

Nj hmu fags

Because most of us started with pills (roxy, opana, lortabs) and graduated to dope. It's cheeper and arguably more bang for your buck

If all you do is get high or chase the high your either the kissless faggot or you kiss the guys you blow after

Not trepanyour

Have you ever hated yourself so much that you actually feel nauseous thinking about how much you hate yourself? Ever wake up feeling that way every single day of your life and go to bed feeling that way every single day of your life?

You reach out for something -- anything -- to make that feeling go away. And do you know what's super effective at making that feeling go away? Heroin.

Hope that helps you to understand.

Try again user. I'm clean and about to fuck my hot latina gf. Better luck next time!

Does she make good pork chops with rice?

I hope you OD someday you scum of the fucking earth.

dude in this blurry ass pic looks like a pile of bandaids

You got a Real Big Dick? Can I suck it for some fent?

Indeed. Sofrito is the spice of the gods

>Junkie claiming to be clean.
I see relapse in your future.

Ok. But go to Stamford or Greenwich or Byram and it is known.

And I hope being a faggot gives you AIDS!

You don't know what a network is you faggot?

Possibly, but you know what it will still be better than anything going on in your life.

Dude, just stop. If you get off on trolling a recovering addict, you're an even bigger piece of shit than he is -- and without the drugs to use as an excuse.

lol look at this edgelord

thats what I thought it was. Up hurr in Canaderp our dealers tend to use resealable apple bags. And all the dope i get from around the lower mainland is chunks of tan rocks. Lately been getting some fire, tastes soooo nice on foil (reminds me of coca cola near the end) and has nice long legs.

Ok. Go to Clinton, Guilford, Branford and it's not. Should we keep going? I'll match you town for town and then some. At the end of the day, what it amounts to is that a stamp bag is not yet universally or even generally known to be associated with heroin by the average person or by the everyday public.

>heroin junkie
>getting clean

Kys junkie

You do know tons of us do. Can't fix being a faggot though

You goddamn degenerate

Did you?

You do know tons of us do. Can't fix being a faggot thoughLmao too much to live for bruh

Yeah it happens. I know it's hard to believe, but it fucking happens. Off the top of my head, of the 12 or so heroin addicts I've known (and used with), about half have gotten clean and managed to stay clean with at least a year of sobriety under their belts. The rest are still blowing in the wind. Oh, and one died... RIP.