MESSAGE FROM THE R.A.T. Rebels Against Trump

>MESSAGE FROM THE R.A.T. Rebels Against Trump

So it seems the Russians have been successful in their attempts to sway the moronic American public into voting for a corrupt, racist, fascist, prick like Donald Trump. Well, he and Putin have fooled you all. As you have unwittingly formed an unholy alliance against peacefulness and freedom. Already you can see that Trump was full of shit as he stacks his administration with the same old boy pricks that have been destroying the planet for over a decade. Well we call ourselves the RATS and we will not stand for this bullshit any longer. We ask any who feel the same as we do, to please join us in a peaceful attempt at protesting the Trump victories by going full nude with the word RAT written on your back in black marker and then #notmypresident across your chest. Just go about your normal day in this state and you will be joined by millions of others. We need this to get into the news so the world can see we will not stand for this injustice.

Sincerity,
RAT Leader

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BW5NaU375Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=9aspp1r0tS4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check y'all shoulda came up with a better name than RAT

What time is ya mum letting you hold this little shindig mate? After school and on weekends as long as your chores are done?

Are you Ted Cruz by any chance?

Lol rat leader better hide the cheese guys

>rat leader
no skill pjer noob

You lost deal with it

That explains all the transgender riots. Democrats disagreement with "democracy"

Militia opposing unpleasant scum enemy
Sincerity
MOUSE leader

Do you even know who that is in your picture you fucking reject

Tommy Chong?

RAT leader posting this: We do not promote violence like the Trump scum. The RATS are non violent and you can mock us all you want.

>you can mock us all you want.
will do, faggot

The guy who invented fix wheel bikes

I'm with you leader

Hmmm. I don't see any destructive Trump riots happening

RAT leader, this is RAPE republicans against president elect) commander. Do you copy?

just mouth fuck that bait buddy

ITT Nobody who read the whole thing

Asking people to give you nudes of themes with RAT written around them. NOTHING SUPISIOUS ABOUT THAT.

Lol Rape Commander

Lou Diamond Phillips? You're a resistance leader?

RATs.
Rebels Against Trump.

Holy fucking shit I haven't laughed this much in a long time.

This could legitimately gain momentum if shared in the right corners of social media outlets. 9/10.

Top kek m8
This, twitter SJW will actually do this shit.

that's right, chevato

>Hates "racism"
>Picture of Che

HAHAHAHAHA MY SIDES

I will do this in Australia if it's legit

RAT second in command reporting. It's legit millions will be joining us all over the world

Is that bencio del torro? If he's the leader I'm in.

Your stupid bitch candidate lost. Get over it, you beta loser.

How do I join?

VIVA LA REVOLUCION

youtube.com/watch?v=BW5NaU375Ak

You're a faggot.

MODS MODS MODS

kek

Rember you're protesting democracy

youtube.com/watch?v=9aspp1r0tS4

Top kek

>hahahahahaha
che? i bet you circle jerk over stalin and malcom x as well, and yet you call us the racist fascist.