Sex Count Thread
1. Your age
2. Number of sexual partners
3. Last time you had sex

1. 35
2. 37
3. Last saturday night

couple weeks ago

I keep a list of every girl I fuck, if anyone's interested.

1. 23
2. 7
3. July, though I'll be getting laid next week.

1. 20
2. 5
3. Last saturday

Same here, with the list

1. 34
2. over 40
3. almost 2 years

this is what happens to the party guy when he gets old and fat and turns into an alcoholic

1. 19
2. 0
3. N/A

Someone had to be the first to not have a first.

last saturday

1. 18
2. 0
3. N/A

someone had to come second... feelsbadman

Maybe next year :'^)

glad I'm not the only one. I've posted it here on Sup Forums before, and everyone said it was fucking weird/creepy.

i think it's responsible.

Will be ok, first time for me was around 19 too and since then it has been more than three dozen. Just show a lot of confidence, even if you not feel it.

3 am

12 years ago

1. 16
2. 0
3. This Friday

>25
>2
>4 years

Got some pussy in sight and she loves to tease me, which means i'm so horny that i get dizzy sometimes.

True that. I also do it, because couple of them meant little and I tend to forget these people/girls in the long run. Also, if you check it once in a while it gives you that "Oh... oh yeah, that one..." moment.

last night

1. 25
2. Between 30-45
3. Two months ago

5 minutes ago

>JUST GOT LAID. TIME TO POST ON 4CHIN

REEEEEEEEEE UNDERAGE FAG MODS

Last Night

Way to go!

rip

month ago

word up.

i was on fourchan and then the bae came ;) home

gracias

40ish
last night

bout a month ago

never

a year today...

Tomorrow marks the day where I go a full year of no gf, no girl ive been close too, and not a single date... yay me

1. 32
2.100+
3. Saturday

Sunday

80+
Last week

MODS

Why is that?

1. 44
2. 200+
3. 2006

1. 22
2. 1
3. 2 weeks ago

1. 24.
2. 1.
3. Yesterday.

I fucking hope your trolling.
If not "hahahahahahahahaha!!"

late april/early may

I dont know. Ive talked to and became friends with a few girls but they always end up ignoring me in the end. I dont know why and im just gonna give up soon...

Never

>18
>1
>1

this girl and i are gonna hang out tomorrow. gonna get her high and make my move on her. hopefully she accepts it.

Wish me luck Sup Forums

1. Your age
>25
2. Number of sexual partners
>6
3. Last time you had sex
>3 weeks ago

50+ (stopped counting. Though since I recently moved, I started scratching lines in the wall next to my floor's elevator each time i fuck someone)
I'm bi

1 year ago*

Experience showed me that this is usually the point, where you finally let go. Maybe you were still too much into that last girl, maybe you were pittying yourself too much. In the end, most girls do not want to be with emotionally broke/weak guys... so giving up and saying "Well fuck it, I am going for myself now" (pun partially intended) might be a good thing.

1. 18
2. 1
3. Saturday

1,000,000,000,000+ (if my my hand counts if not than 0)
5 mins ago

Stop glueing up the keyboard!

I've tried so many ways and im not normally a mopey sack of shit, like right now, when i talk to them

1. 26
2. 9 (8 if blowjobs don't count)
3. Last month

So maybe there is something that happened, that made you be that way. What could it be?

lynsee
sarah
ashley
aubrey
diane
jasmine

3 months
they are all wonderful women im still friends with all of them

Age 21
100+ guys (lost count years ago)
20+ girls (its fun to share)
Like 2 days ago

2 weeks ago

Very nice!

80+? I lost count years ago
About 2 hours ago

N/A

Severe depression and emotional issues. I hide it well and its all internal. its not like im ugly or anything, im actually decently attractive but... i dont know

Are you m or f?

Female

will obviously attention whore if female

Me too.
See a shrink.
It's 2016, not 1956, there is plenty of good pharma out there

Have you ever had an STD?

Femanon.
No you can't see my tits.

~4 years

Thought about going to a psychaitrist? I had severe depressions after a hard year of my mother and my girlfriend dying, but the different perspective gave me what I needed to be able to deal with it. It might not solve everything, but it can give you a better perspective.

I dont have insurance. I still live at home and my dad (whose insurance i was under) quit his job. I make $9/hr part-time... one day

Yeah just makes me horny baby

Exactly.

1. 18
2. 4
3. like 2 months ago?

I lost my virginity like 5 months ago, had a lot of sex. Then moved to a shitty town and dont know anyone.

rollin

I dont have insurance. I still live at home and my dad (whose insurance i was under) quit his job. I make $9/hr part-time... one day

>19
>5
>about 8 hours ago

Since we're doing the list thing, my 6 are, in order:

>Samantha
>Mary
>Miluna (prostitute in Bucharest, Romania)
>Valentina
>Cailyn
>Carolina

So if you don't count literal whores, it's technically 5.

1. 25
2. 7
3. July

three weeks ago, because i broke her hips.

Hurray for US (I presume) healthcare... tried online forums or support groups? I mean... after all the important part is to acknowledge that there is an issue and that you want to fight it and not just lay down.

Yip. Got the clap, herpes, and warts.
To be honest the only STD I have done anything about was pregnancy. Don't give a fuck about the others

Fuck you bitch, did I ask?

Fake and gay

Hey me too

minus the pussy in sight

Few weeks ago

Yea US healthcare. I understand the issue but cant afford help. So reddit and Sup Forums is where i go for a pitty party or I watch the sad episodes of Futurama, cry, and get it over with. That usually sustains me for a few days

two weeks ago (probably not again for the foreseeable future)

Who do you work for and why are you surveying?

This is Sup Forums we can do murder and the mods don't give two shits.

3 weeks ago

1. 28
2. 2
3. About a month ago.

Last november, sex isnt as fun as drugs for me.

I work for a gaming company as a graphic designer and I am just wondering since I was annoyed by the virgin threads.

1) 34

2) 75+ I've lost track, when asked I give the number of people in the past year.

3) 11Sept16

8 hours ago

>27
>10 girls or so
>today, this morning, and last night.

Roughly 1 year ago