Hey Sup Forums so you know those money making sites like Swagbucks and shit? Well guess what...

Hey Sup Forums so you know those money making sites like Swagbucks and shit? Well guess what. I've been making an app for the last week and signing with ad and app companies to make my own like that.

But guess what? I'm making mine actually faithful to it's users. Cause fuck all of those rewards sites, Their set up so that if they make $1000 they only give you $1. I'm making mine actually worth it for its users. I plan on giving my users most of the funds from the offers you do since I already make enough to live comfortably. The rest will go towards maintaining the app. But on a serious note? Why are people so greedy, why would anyone not give them what's actually worth their time.

Would anyone like to beta test the app? I'm probably going to release it in a couple hours. (Still finalizing things)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/a8xgnhm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you putting your app on the play store soon?

ios or android?

Going to be on android, probaly ios within this week.

I'm at work now but when I get home I'm assuming this thread will be pruned and I'll make another when I finish the app.

You sound like Ryan from the office.

I don't understand the reference. I'm just trying something, and when I release the app I want everyone to give as much feedback as possible so that I can actually change things for the app to be worth it.

whats it called OP?

I'm not sure what I'm releasing it as. I've been trying to think, want to help me with the name?
I've left that part blank on the front of the app etc.

I dido these trips

Nice dubs too op

Appbucks? Is that already taken?

No clue but I don't think that sounds very enticing! Sounds like the rest of them out there, I want people to hear the name and it would sound completely unique from others.

Extra cheese

I mean, that's what the market says works. Shit, why not just "Free Money" if you want to be different?

I wouldn't advise you to let it out just like that, just get a few people to test the beta and leave the app to them

you could really fuck up advertising with this, but who am I to say, I want the monyyyyyyyyyyyy

Lmao nice. Tbh "Extra Cheese" (Money Making App) Doesn't sound so bad

I guess you're right. But I'm not really doing this for the money. I'm well off right now from my work. I'm doing this to show other free money services that they're going about it all wrong and actually should treat their users right.

Op, explain how your app works

im this guy
guess I agree with your ass, keep it up man
also count me in, around 10hours from I'll check for another about this, hope it's all done
don't leave us hanging

Yeah, I'll beta test. Upload an APK somewhere. I have a Nexus with MultiROM so I'll install a new ROM just for your app. I guess that also makes me the guy who tests it for Sup Forums to make sure OP isn't distributing malware.

Remember me if it sticks user. N I would love to test ur app too.

Thanks user

IF you want to make money online go sign up for Amazon mechanical turk. IT's the ONLY legit one, you're not filling out "offers" or signing up fro credit cards to get points, you're doing actual tasks and participating in academic reasearch(not marketing) surveys

Alright, CM11 zip is flashing. Upload the APK.

Bumping for interest. I'll also stand by for an APK release.

Im not op, also waiting for him

Ok, op now im curious.

OP Here
I'm on my way home from work now but I wont be finished finalizing for a couple hours for sure. BUT I am going to make a new post when I finish it and upload it.

bump

Interested keep me posted op

Was OP in this thread. 404'd twice, so posting it here I guess.

Upload the same picture so we can recognize you.

[email protected]
I'm interested.
Can you send me a link of whatever site you upload the apk on?

Bumps for lumps of big cash check money wads

[email protected] email me bro, i can surely be helpful. peace

Me too op. [email protected]

[email protected]

interested, cant stay online to wait for your post though

Will do

Just got home so I'm gonna start working on it again. As for everyone who linked their email, I've decided I'm going to use Extra Cheese as the name, so look out for that around Midnight EST, I'll make a post around then too, I don't feel like sending emails as I'm lazy. lol.

[email protected]
I'll test the apk if i need to.
I don't really care if it's a virus because i'm using a 4 year old 40$ garbage phone anyway.

hit me up fam
[email protected]

can someone email me when it comes out then

Email me at [email protected], I'd love to beta test it dude

I'd love to beta test aswel: [email protected]

[email protected] thanks man

Do u have a download link?

[email protected]

He's still working on it, he says that it should be up by midnight and he'll make another post by then

He already said:
> I don't feel like sending emails as I'm lazy. lol.

stop being lazy, [email protected]

post it to drop box and send a link out

I would. How do i contact you

discord.gg/a8xgnhm
when the person posts the download link, can someone paste the link in that server?

keep this thread alive

op's a phony