Micro bread

Micro bread.
Should I wear a strap on?

I'm pretty small but I've stuck to long term relationships and being friends with girls first and it works pretty well, but my current girlfriend loves big dicks and I'm not a cuck so I'm kind of at an impasse. Strapon seems like a pretty beta move regardless though.

Get a surgery, get a Hugh Mongus

just kys

I'm to wax your cliton smooth and turn trap.

If I wear compression shorts it pretty much goes inside me and no bulge. FML indeed

i will after u do

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY????

is that sexual assault?

How does it make you feel when you come here and see pics of dudes with just normal sized cocks

Seriosuly why dony you try being cuck?
I have one girl that I fuck regulary and her bf has small dick, he actualy knows that and he is fine with it.
I dont want to sound like a jerk but sex is something that people love and enjoy, you cant do that, you are just not born with average size or bigger size.
I guess even you dont feel vagina and stretching it when you enter, there is not traction and verry litlle penetration, you cant go deep.
Its just a sex, its better to go some crazy bi cuckold shit than "beliving" you are fine while she is having sex and actualy ruining your confidence and life and trust etc...
Serious question NO troll or cuckold fetish

pleb

Coco faaggot

>Its just a sex

If you think sex is all about dicks going inside vaginas then you're boring as fuck, no matter if you're a guy or a girl. Start using toys, get good with your fingers and tongue. Best of luck to you!

I wanted to say she is having sex on the side and lying to you until it breaks your heart.
You are a men, deal with it and find solution.
Also what is that feeling having small dickHave you ever made fun of that, swiming, pool, locker room, are you ashamed, be honest.

honestly same here. i got a not tiny but small dick and if i ever get a girlfriend id let her know that if she sees a hot guy and wants a good pounding from someone who is not a small dicked fat guy to go for it just try to get a dick pic or two since im bi.

I've been made fun of. Last week a group of maybe 13 year old kids walked by me in the locker room as I was getting changed and then burst out laughing like 10 seconds later. I'm pretty sure I know what they were laguhing at.

I've also had a few girls make comments, some not very nice, some in good humor.

I'm not ashamed, it is what it is. I have a pretty good life(6', athletic, natural optimist, good humor, 6 figures at my tech job, etc)

Haha wtf how do u fap

share some stories for us

cuck implies you like to watch while your gf fucks a huge dick and you sit there jackin it.

what you are describing was once known as an "open relationship"

god am i so old im not boner and swaggity anymore.

that is an old image from years ago on Sup Forums

Dunno but here's a pic of my dicc for good measure

So involving one alfa male to be used as a toy for your gf would be bad move?
Lets be real, she will like it, he will like it and you will have a much better relationship with her and there is posibility for you to like it.
In those situations being cuckolded is not something called fetish, it could be even win win sitation.
You are totaly not into that?
Are you sure she is not cheating on you?

Shaving is a good idea. It makes your cock look much bigger.

this picture's been round /b more than that fucking boxycaty shithead.

Listen to me.
I have been in your situation where my gf came out as a size queen and actually complained.

Op, the relationship is over.
I know you don't want to hear it, because chances are you're emotionally hooked to her like a child to a mother.
But I sincerely hope you wake up and drop the relationship to find someone more your size.

Listen op, listen and be realistic. Are you really OK with her having sex with anyone else? Fuck all these gay Jew shills telling you fucking and cuck. You need to be smart. Drop this girl, face the healing process of post breakup. And find someone who "fits you" by dating multiple women till you find her.

How hard is it errect?

shit sucks hey

I am glad to hear this man!

what does it look like erect?
>no homo

looks like mine when I have the flu or something. sick dick is the worst

I hope your children die in your arms.
I hope your family drop one by one to unknown diseases.

You fucking Zionist Jewish worm cancer parasite.

I sincerely hope the person behind these posts gets cursed by all the gods and aliens and demons.
I hope you fucking die last.

dude does it feel good to you when you have sex??
why are you so worried about her having a good time that you ruin it for both of you??

I'm not quite prepared for that and we have a pretty good relationship otherwise

Well then I can't help you and you're not really here for advice.

You want her to cheat and you want a bunch of us to validate that for you.

You don't deserve a good life. And I hope she crushes your emotions entirely to the point of irreversible damage.

We are telling you how to have self respect and you are replying with "I'm not quite prepared for that and we have a pretty good relationship otherwise"

YOUR WOMAN DOES NOT SEE YOU AS A MAN.
YOU ARE NOT A MAN IF YOU STAY WITH HER.
You understand the equation? You're her gay friend basically.

I'm sorry that this happened to you. I truly hope you are able to find happiness and fulfillment this life.

> You're her gay friend basically.
...who has sex with her? Do a lot of gay people have sex with their female friends?

dump her ass faggot

its actually quite cute

Id fucking kill myself

Oh my god you're just fucking damaged
Fuck you and fuck your thread on out

Don come crying to Sup Forums when her real man kicks you out and they both take your car, house and half your money you pathetic excuse of a human being.

Jesus Christ I'm out, you people are a disease and I can't deal with you.

Hitler needs to come back

Not op but im seriously fine with my girl fucking someone else cause my dick dont match up. a dick is a dick. if a dick was a person it would be a sex robot. but a sex robot cant give true love. only robot dick and pussy. and robot dick and pussy can be designed to be better that human dick and pussy. in short. every man ever will lose every women ever to the HITACHI MAGIC WAND unless they have a 9 inch vibrating high powered turbo wang.

love is love
only real people can give love

When she complains just casually tell her your dick got trips on /b and walk away with a smirk

I mean every man to himself but can you keep your fucking cuck fetish mania in your own fucking head you mongol

"possibility for you to like it"

you don't put possibility in play when letting someone dick down your partner, relationships don't get better when cucking is involved if not hard fetish wired into people involved. You're fucking retarded go wash yourself

lol i got a huge dick can i fuck your girl, fagboi?

You're weak.

Hitler would like me because I have blond hair and blue eyes

It's simply not a life worth living.

That pic is shopped to shit

OP wouldn't even reach her pussy let alone get in it

do you literally have no balls?

sure if you send me a dick pic.

You will not be punished for your anger
You will be punished by your anger

Get a Bathmate.
5HTP
Choline
Tyrosine

You can make your cock bigger.

Theres more to life than pleasing cunts

The beta life, maybe.

i do but they are just small and i have a very tight ball sack

Yeah, playing video games, getting as obese as you want, doing lots of coke or being an alcoholic there are some fun things left for dickless people too

>get sex change
>Become lesbian
>Profit

nice TRIPS

sometimes 4 chan makes you feel awful. Sometimes it makes you feel FUCKIN great.

man, i hope the medicine can help to solve this kind of problems in future,
You can go with a surgeon there is a procedure for this, you will not have a giant penis but if you can enlarge it i think you'd feel better

his dicks 2 small for a sex change

holy shit - OP is donald trump

Through the use of microsurgical techniques, the inner part of the penis organ is extracted outward so that the patient experiences, depending on the length of the exit and the angle of inclination of the iliac bone, an elongation of up to 8 cm in the visible outer part , Although the results are set between 3 and 6 cm on average. The visible outer scar has been reduced by one-fifth thanks to the new techniques, which makes it almost invisible on the shaft of the penis. The increase in thickness of the penis is made through an expensive autogenous transplant of adipose tissue, which is not to be confused with a mere injection of said tissue. The modern penis enlargement operation is a low risk operation as long as it is performed by experienced surgeons, but is not risk free

I'm about your size and I've been married for ten years. Oral and toys get my wife off and she lets me fuck her for me to finish. It works out pretty well.

You said you make 6 figures just google Perovic Total Phalloplasty

soo, your balls gonna be the same after surgeon

Is that sexual harassment?

and she is cheating you for all those 10 years, its 99% chance, no joke.

dude lose the weight theres a fat pad around your benis and if you lose it your benis will be a little (pun intended) bigger

check em

holy shit i would kms

Op, is this problem hereditary?

Does your father have a micro-penis? Do you have brothers and if so are their dicks tiny too?

Although that might seem very likely, she is very, very shy and really doesn't have the nerve to actually cheat.

>it's afraid.

omg lmao

holy kek

>Op, is this problem hereditary?

Nope. Your father could have a coke can thick 10" cock and have a son with micropenis. It is mainly caused by a hormonal imbalance while your mother is pregnant. You are literally born without a chance at a normal life.

Back in the good old days, they would remove the testicles and give you reassignment surgery in the hopes that you have a semi normal life. Now men with this problem have to try to live with it. A large percentage of them just end of killing themselves. Another large percentage end up alone paying hookers to make fun of their penis because it is one of the few kinks they can participate in.

Dude do what you gotta do

How can you be so clueless about woman after 10 years married?

Thanks OP. My self esteem was pretty low today but you just cleared that right up.

I wish my dick looked like that, or even smaller. Makes me so hard thinking about having a tiny penis.

have u ever sucked your own dick?

Oh, I'm not clueless. I had two serious GFs cheat on me before I got with my wife. I think it's just a case of finding the right person that is willing to work with what I've got. Keep in mind, she has her toys and uses them frequently.

Since you cheered me up I'll offer you some sincere advice, if she doesn't like you for you and measures your worth solely on the size of your cock, she is not worth keeping around. And you should do everything in your power to make sure no other man drowns in her shallow waters.

i guess he tried least one

im only 6.5 and you make me feel like a horse

How many women laughed, be honest fam.

Do you possibly have boobs? Maybe you are lacking testosterone production?

mm?

I find that there is only one question relevant in keeping woman in your life: how much money do you make?

damn bro, sorry to see this

thx
250 after bonus

What do you do for a living? If i was you i would just take hard drugs till i die