How many times do you fap per day?

how many times do you fap per day?

As prescribed

Twice a day most of the time, also I have no girlfriend.

I wonder how often do other males fap when they're in a relationship.

sometimes I go more than twice if I drink coffee or I'm happpy for whatever reason

im in a relationship and we have sex A LOT but i still fap like once a day

do you get fatigue after a fap?

1.3 times per day average

Depends on what I'm doing that day. Most ever was 13

i've been dating 2 or 3 girls at the same time for most of my life. sometimes having sex multiple times with more than one in the same day... and I'll still masturbate before going to sleep. helps me sleep better ;D

>Most ever was 13
How is your dick not worn down to a nub? I find after fapping for 4 times in a day my dick is too sore and no I don't deathgrip (in fact I never do).

4-5 times ago. Plenty of iron in my diet. I can shoot my goo up to 3 feet. I got a gf and I fuck her every three days, even after I jerk off. ( unless she is a woman about it i.e: headaches, period, bad day, or just bitchy)

I have a gf and fap like 3 or 5 times per day. Some time don fap for 2 day and the 3rd make like 10 fap

I have no life, an incredible refractory period, and high speed internet. I saw no other choice but to jack it

Average twice a day... single right now and when i was with my ex i'd usually sneak one in every day plus sex 4 or 5 times a week

10-12 times a day

5 times during holiday, 2 times on working day.

i think all depende how old are you, when i was a teen i can fap all fkn day and cum buckets, im 30 now and i have a gf the most times i fuck her in day was 8 times i cum like 12 times tho

1 time in the weekend.

usually about 3, but most ever was 9

0-2 a day. Although it's hard to name a limit since there can be times where I'm super horny (like when I find some good new stuff of my fetish online)!

a few hundred times a day, but only bring myself to cum about 7 times a day

I'm in a relationship and I have sex 3-4 times per week. The days I don't have sex I fap, otherwise I turn into a cranky asshole.

NO fap NOvember. Anybody else try this? How's it going?

Never tried it. You're on it right now? How's it going?