Thoughts on mentally ill men using women's restrooms?

Thoughts on mentally ill men using women's restrooms?

As a transgender woman, I have used the female restroom for over a decade and will continue to do so. Please stop trying to pick pointless fights with us and go after actual perverts you fucking assholes.

Hey, stumbled upon this thread. Can I see your tits?

You should really drink bleach.

Meh even if you saw them you'd want time stamp and all this other effort. Just google tranny boobs.

its disgusting we allow degenerates like that to exist.

fuck off

I'd rather my conservative friends do so first.

You first.

Kill yourself already, faggot.

Trap bread?
OG post

>muh conservative
Enjoy your aids, faggot.

Who gives a fuck?
It's not like a pedo will be deterred from going into a women's restroom to molest kids because it's illegal for him to enter the restroom

As a woman, I have used the female restroom for over a decade, having to deal with you freaks along the way. Please stop coming to our restrooms, you don't belong here, perverts.

More traps xxx

A peace sign in one hand and a thumbs up in the other is proof enough if you don't wanna write a timestamp.

Whats wrong with the mens bathroom?apart from the rape ofcourse

9/10

>as a women
Don't be mad because your stinky box is becoming more obsolete by the day

I don't see the point in having seperate bathrooms in the first place.

Which Mortal Kombat character is that

It's amazing what you basement dwelling excuses of life call normal.

No body gets to choose what gender they want to me or classify as.

When did this become normal and not a autistic fantasy?

I can use condoms you stupid redneck.

> Science > your feelings.

I do: I don't want the hot chicks at work to smell my shit. And vice-versa.

Mortal Kombat chars are ugo user, more like a guilty gear character

No and go fuck yourself. I'm not getting stabbed because you feel like an insecure little bitch.

For multiuser bathrooms, if you have a penis you should use the penis room. If you have a vag you should use the vag room. It's simple as that.

So do you have a dck or not

imo i dont care but im a man haha haha haha haha haha

also mentally ill people already use all the washrooms. they're all around us and only some are obvious about it

Haha, okay faggot. Keep getting your shit pushed in. And enjoy your Hep C, and early use of adult diapers.

I live as a woman thus I use the female restroom. This isn't rocket science.

haha haha right stabbed that's what men always do lmao. they spend all day just stabbin trannys, and not just ignoring them while either feeling sorry for them or fearing that they will offend them somehow and get fired for it

You first please.

I'll piss in the men's room if the line for the women's restroom is too long.
Who really gives a fuck?

Just change a few words from the original post and the mentally ill men will jump on your throat. Beautiful.

> Ha, ha please enjoy all these stereotypes that don't happen unless you're retarded.

How do you people even breath without help?

Yeah but even a fully retarded individual knows what bathroom to use. Or if they are male or female.

These idiots can't seem to get that one straight.

Well lets hope you had your penis cut off then.

Should women be allowed to vote? How about drive?

Women doesn't use the mens bathroom and they put themselves in danger by doing so. You're more then welcome to use the male bathroom and risk not getting stabbed/rapped. Me on the other hand has better 'shit' to do.

>science

Science has also proven that transsexual are cancer.

I can't afford surgery because it's 20,000 dollars. I've been on hormones, had my name changed, laser hair removal and have lived this way for ten years now full time.

Thats just you not understanding what cancer means.

sure that's what happens when women use the men's. they get raped... lmao you deluded paranoid idiot, women don't use the men's room because of social convention. they won't get raped for doing it. but sure you're constantly being persecuted bahaha

Don't knock it till you try it

they are just psychotic men and transgenderism shouldn't be encouraged

Are women's bathrooms like heavily guarded secret clubs or some shit?
I literally couldn't care less who is in the next stall, I just want to take a shit and go about my day.
Don't get what the problem is

Would you prefer he use the same restroom as your young son?

Women should be allowed to drive, I hate driving my wife everywhere. In the end it would save on gas.

bahaha you're transgender so maybe you remember when you were constantly thinking bout shanking then raping any bitches dropping a cookie in your rest room . but now you're a women and you know just how dangerous men are... rare perspective really makes you think

I am never persecuted because I'm passable which means people treat me like gold. Which is why I physically and socially can't use the 'mens restroom.' Thats not my role so it's not my place to be - end of story.

am trans, look not like that imo ill use a pic i posted in a faces of b thread

would you let me in the woman's bathroom (aka do I pass)

Do you have a dick between your legs?
Yes?
Men's Bathroom.

I 'shank' and 'rape' everyone I want every day - which would be no one. As a female I use the female restroom. I'm not going to put my self in awkward, weird and dangerous situations just because you think I'm a product of 'political correctness.'

well i tried

Holy shit.
You look like any normal female, albeit cuter than average

More

You do know you're not a real woman, right?

samefag

I do not care about this even a little bit, and neither do you.

You can use my bathroom. I'll even put the seat down for you.

quads verily said all

Mother of God who is this?

you hate yourself freak drink bleach

awesome
oki
HOW POLITE

thank you Obama cause the next step is instead of saying "woman in a man's body" ill be able to say "14yr in a 50yr old's body" and i can fuck all those hot little teens and they can't say shit cause "muh age preference"

a man drink bleach

I'm a transgender woman. Thats fine but some of us have to move on with life and get shit done. Gender is a single issue in life.

AW SO SWEET ;3

You into dudes or ladies?

dudes!

>one of murican PC cancer wonders

Nope i hope you kill yourself soon, everyday you know you don't belong that you are a degenerate

Who the fuck cares what you want asshole? Jesus, theres like the social conservative bradvo. I have a right to live my life and add to the society the way I choose. And you cant do shit about it redneck.

I don't hate anyone. Though people like you make my skin crawl.

You are a mistake and never ever in you'll whole live will feel good with yourself FREAK hahahahahahhaahahah, nobody likes you , you sicken us all.

Have a feeling that with some make up on you'd be a head turner. Right now since your lounging you do look super approachable though.

I bet you support hillary too

sauce?

Plot twist: this guy is OP's dad.

Ooo I turn heads *snap snap*

Thx though :]

> Random ad hominems

You're on Sup Forums mother fucker. You calling me a freak on a Japanese image board actually made me chuckle.

I did vote for Hillary and would have done so again. Fuck that thin skinned no nothing little orange twerp. As for normal families - I fully support every American that follows our laws and gives back to society.

my sister just ignore them

also i fucked up the captcha lmao

>Should women be allowed to vote?
fuck no
>How about drive?
no

leave the worthless bitch at home in the kitchen where she belongs

yeah m8 women are terrible drivers

I vote for more pics.

Lets move the goalpost FREAK, remember nobody wants to interact with you all is forced by fear of you whinny retards getting people fired, not even your family accepts you are a shame.

They should only reserve the right to use women's restrooms after completing a change in genitalia [i.e.: they get a vagina through surgery]. Or, they must permanently deactivate their penis in order to not be able to inseminate the women there. They should be required to carry some form of document that allows them by law to use the restroom, and be required to show it to whomever is in doubt, esp. authorities [without question].

Did "spirit cooking" persuaded you to vote 4 hillary or you only did it in attempt to stump the trump?

domino pressly

As a trans woman. You've never noticed me in the bathroom anyway. You probably even said hi or had a convo with me.

Would marry/10
10/10 trans

wow a mentally ill freak refuses and negates reality how original

Ten years saving 2000 a year. Bingo, there's your 20,000