Maghreb united when ?

Maghreb united when ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlHDccvIq9o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France#Genetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When your people stop being hotheads

you guys should convert to christianity and help us reestablish roman empire

imagine what the maghreb could have been without the arab invasion and assimilation of the native peoples

spoiler: still a shit

rude
christianity isn't a solution either

No, national secularism is

another south italy

maghrebn shall unite in france insh'allah

>French

your women are already united to suck Mamadou's powerful BBC

north africans are 20% sub-saharan already, they're genes have been contaminated and useless for centuries.

whats really sad is that you have willingly given you're cities to those creatures.

yes please, and we can join too.
We build a gibraltar bridge, build high spped rail from tripoli to marrakesh, and across the strait through bridge.

Inside the green is the newcountry, it should be called Andalus, it's a very strong name

> ?

hehehe

La laideur et la brusquerie d'une marocaine
L'ignominie et la stupidité d'une tunisienne
L'abjection et l'inhumanité d'une algérienne*

stop roleplaying as muslims first

>willingly given

implying

you haven't put much of a fight. plus:
>future president of france - there isn't a french culture, there is a culture in France, a diverse one
youtube.com/watch?v=dlHDccvIq9o

>Check videos
>4 likes vs 60 dislikes

>Macron
>Future president

Anyway Bulgaria is 20% turks, thus you should shut up Achmed

Maghreb was united under Ottoman rule

This. You guys had such great civilization streak going. But then Arabs came and conquered and established islamic values and now you are stuck in 700ad. Such a sad story... Just like Iran.

not true tunisian are only 3% subsaharen

2*

When all your cousins left France.

T. french arab on the fucking Twitter

>Claim to be Arabs
>Only 4% of genes from Arabia

Are maghrebi the biggest LARPers ?

You should invite Italy into your new big country since you are basically the same.

No :))))))))))))
t. Amazigh

>only

no one claim to be arab tunisians are very nationalist but they are not really aware of their origins and the berber language become so rare + people here think the whole mena is arap
med islands-south italy-spain-portugal-the maghreb sounds cool

This picture is my OC. If you're the guy with issues please stop using it :)))))

am not
but why the gay with.. exactly?

He bullied me because I have Juba's hair and Germanic jaw :(((

sad :((
are you a girl are those pics fake?

Which pics?
Like this? This is real.
I'm the manliest of manly berbers, not girl :)))

pics could be deceiving sometimes desu
but you talk in a qt way like a grill

I'm not The real Algerianfag btw he quit 4chen.
And suddenly /MENA/ became dead.

kek he gay with issues too
i didn't know they were so sensible and fragile

>His country is cucked by maghrebi since the '60s
> Muh idaly iz nortAfrika

Take back Piemònt and Valèe D'Aoste and enjoy your Francestan and let us true italics alone

>since the '60s

There was pogrom against them until the 70' , and they were parked in slum until the 80'

We're cucked since the 90' to be more accurate
Meanwhile you literally give them your village the instant they set foot into your shithole, i believe it is shitskin solidarity

Also

The vey reason we're trying to stop the invasion of our country is to not become like you, which mean half-negrified subhhumans.

Nuking Algeria sounds like a sensible solution

>they're proud to be terrorists

no we 're beaceful

Interesting. This genetic make up reflect both pre-roman and early medieval settlements here.

They constitute a small minority, whereas in France they are a large minority. And we don't even know the true numbers as it's illegal to collect data on ethnicity and ancestry in your country.

Why do you even care about southern italians?

>7-8 millions of maghrebi or maghrebi ''french''
>''Stop the invasion''

Io temo sia tardi per voi, mio amico ...

i love italy

PNL

I doubt it, mon ami

We still have the majority by a large margin

What we need is a Trump-like figure

>They constitute a small minority, whereas in France they are a large minority.
>Literally half of italy
Pick one

>And we don't even know the true numbers as it's illegal to collect data on ethnicity and ancestry in your country
implying
Nope

Anyway, you should care about your country instead of mine, cause it is not Paris that has a muslim mayor, and it is not France whose First Name among the newborns is Mohamed.

kek literally italy is a passage country for migrants from north africa and subsharean countries literally every Tunisian i know that immigrated to italy is either living in France (99%) or married to an Italian woman

>or married to an Italian woman
Here we go

>Tunisian i know that immigrated to italy is either living in France (99%) or

We can(and i hope we will) remove you meawhile Italian can't remove the genetic taint from your genes(pic related)

Why are French posters always so juvenilely edgy?

>remove you
>mean extermination
pick one

By removing them i think about electing Lepen or De Lesquen

we are north african
E- Y chromosome not subshit so that's not our influence

Someone please drop the biggest nuke they have on us, thanks

Berber north africans have much more sub-saharan admixture than southern europeans. The y-chromosome is just one ancestor.

Did I say Britain doesn't have problems? You're doing the what you're accusing me of, but to italians. Your country has a much larger minority of non-europeans. And you don't even really know how much because of your laws.

Also:
>This study reveals "that the southern French population from Marseilles is related genetically to the southwestern Europeans and North Africans, who are geographically close" and that "a substantial gene flow has thus probably been present among the populations of these neighboring areas"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France#Genetics

Southern France has maghrebi admixture. I guess half of your population too.

kek

>According to the authors "these results cannot be attributed to recent events because of the knowledge of the grandparents' origin" in the sample

SURE

They didn't take maghrebi shitskin at all

Kek

I doubt there is any french left in Marseille anyway

We could help a little, if you know what i mean...

>3%

Fake map. Tunisians are on average 21% SSA. Heres an accurate map unlike your made up pie chart. Read it and weep.

>said germany