Hey Sup Forums, I'm doing a poll

Hey Sup Forums, I'm doing a poll.

Honestly, on a scale of 1-10 (1- the worst of humanity 10- the purest of souls), How good/bad of a person do you think you are?

Bump

8, personally.

I do my best to do good things, but I can always improve.

bump this shit i wanna know this websites true morality

A solid 5

5. I act like a patron saint on the outside but inside I'm pretty Fucked up. I'm, just good at hiding it.

I don't know, like a 7? I'd certainly say lower, but there are a lot of really shitty people out there ruining the curve, so that's nice.

probably a 3 but i have a really low opinion of muhserf

Strong 4

Outwardly I'm a 9 but inwardly I'm a 3.

I think I mean well alot of the time but being a junkie scumbag may hinder that

4... Or 6 idk

black or white ,good or bad . good in what way

i think is this way to call the OP

usually i think im a 4 or 5 but i know inside that im at least a 7

Need to whinge..

>so be me
>30
>seeing a pretty cute 20yo grill for about 3 months
>short story long I fuck it all up from being a useless junkie
>know she deserves better
>I leave. No explanation. While she was out
>the day we were supposed to move in together.
>hear that she is just gone on a bender that would put me to shame

So from trying to save her from the fuck up that is me I think I fucked up her situation more.
I was actually trying to do the right thing.
Oops

That's condensed it tho but I think 4

im chaotic evil

(OP) well you know what social media pushes is morally right. not the extremist christian or feminisit shit. but you know what you think is moral right

i dunno like a 6 maybe

9/10
By "purest of souls" you can mean whatever you want, but likely some bullshit.

I bust my ass trying to help people every day. I take on their problems as my own. I lose sleep and stress constantly over helping others. I help them in making decisions for the greater good. I try to keep them out of jail, keep custody of their children, prevent their kids from encountering abuse, and generally keep them from making totally stupid unreasonable decisions. I work 11 hour days regularly, and 16 hour days are not unheard of, all dealing with other people's problems all day every day. I hardly ever get a vacation. I'm a lawyer, and a pretty good one.

-1 for being a Sup Forumstard and a perv though. Oh, I'm kind of a pothead (legal) and kind of a drunk. So, maybe 8/10.

5ish, probably.

Check My 5 also a 5

I'd hope I'd be at least a 6 - I know there's a lot of hate in me but I do my best to overcome it.

(OP) In the moral stance, i'm exclude doing drugs because thats some dumb shit, im a pothead too so i dont give a shit

Good way to vent. Atlest u don't molest them through your work.

So another -1

I masturbate to loli's and traps while having a drug addiction and haven't talked to my family in years.
Nigger I'm 9.
I'm happy and no fucks are given.

>i'm exclude doing drugs
>im a pothead

Even sugar is a drug and I'd think you know it.
The first line of green text is pure hypocrisy.

I don't know.

I think I'm a 8. Realistically there are lots of people worse than me. I don't go out of my way to hurt anyone and I'm quite empathetic.

I'm not doing my best, OP. So not a 10.
But I am trying. So not a one.

Lol straight 1 here. DAE literally the Joker?

Probably around a 6 mostly, 7 when I'm in a good mood

Sociopath here, on the inside I would say I'm a 3, but around people I try to be a 7 or higher.

>dae
>>>/reddit/

8 because I don't get a lot of shit done but I am one of those people who are too nice

too nice like I let people walk over me too much so I don't get anywhere in life