youtube.com/watch?v=psiILfa-G1c
youtu.be/ugEgKA24dig
youtu.be/KhrteSZXFzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

self bump. cmon guys, its my favorite

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdIumZ8mWWM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GI9Td6UpI08

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q7OYTF1kJMQ

this chorus is so far the best song ive tripped too, if you can get passed her annoying intro

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBjLW5_dGAM

Which one?

link *

youtube.com/watch?v=bxjw_8RpoNI

Sup Bros, I've never tripped before and finally got a hook up. What should I start with?

id say 100 ug is a good start which is the most common dose for 1 tab

youtu.be/2dQLPdy4Kzo
When I used to trip, I listened to this song everytime. Just don't listen to it on repeat because things get weird

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yEPmCASVwx0

Mushrooms would be a good start if thats an option.

Thanks, also should I start with lid? Or something else? I'm a major stoner and could probably find some laced bud

Anyone heard of clearlight and/or gong?

very true, had a great ass time my first dose, was alos 100 ug

neither, just do the lsd, feel its high with out other drugs

Mushrooms, 4-aco-dmt, 2cb, and 2ci are good for first time. Lsd lasts too long.

Pink Floyd's - The Wall album
Pink Floyd's - Piper At The Gates of Dawn album
The Beatles - Sgt Pepper album
Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan
Led Zeppelin - No Quarter
Air's - 10,000HZ Legend album (by far best album ever to trip to)
Roger Waters' - Amused To Death album

You're welcome
-long time LSD user

You obviously don't respect LSD if you say he should do 2c

Am i the only one who listens to prog metal while high?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D61fSxqBLwc

iacopoapps.appspot.com/hopalongwebgl/

2cb and 2ci are very mild drugs that are great for first time experiences. Other 2c's can be more intense, like 2ct7 or 2ct2.

All 2c is shit

I think youre thinking of 25i nbome, sometimes called 2ci nbome, but not the same as 2ci.

I agree with this fully, LSD is special

Man that guy will see, and he wont listen to these idiots

You don't want to be stuck in a 12 hour trip your first time on psychedelics.

No Quarter would make me lose my mind if I was tripping. I think that's a song to avoid while tripping.

Anyone here have any LSA stories? I'd like to try it but there's not a lot of information out there.

Have you checked erowid?

What 2c's have you tried?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy77OJf-CwA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-8QyjvarI-M

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GDl5lHIueSk

This ine time i was sitting around watching cartoons after taking 3 hits. Right as i peaked, i went outside and had a conversation with myself. I was basically like, "wtf are you doing. Youre a grown ass man sitting around doing drugs, and watching cartoons. You dont have a job, youre about to get evicted from your apartment, you have to shoplift to eat, your parents dont want anything to do with you, etc..." then i went back inside. I tripped out super hard, i thought i had reached the end of time in the universe, and everything was about to start back over. Like a giant circle. God was speaking to me and shit. It was the happiest i had ever been. Everything was finally over. Then i realized i was just tripping out and the reality had set back in. I was just alone in my apartment. Nothing was over, i still had court 5 hrs. I went into my room and tried to hang myself on the door to my closet. The best noose material i had was an hdmi cable. Tied it off, tied one end to the doorknob, then threw the other over the top of the door. I slipped it over my head and bent my knees a little bit. It cut off the circulation to my head, and i passed out. A short time later i woke on the floor with a broken hdmi cable around my neck and just proceeded to cry on the floor of my empty room. That was about 5 months ago.

Have you had psychedelics since? Do you feel like you would ever want to do psychedelics again?

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=4FYvHF_ZcGw

The Eric Andre Show

I cant do any drugs anymore. Im in a homeless/rehab program.

As a recreational user I will tell you the pros and cons of

the pros and cons of

I will tell you the

If you could, would you be interested? I'm just asking because some people decide they never want to do drugs again after a difficult trip, even though they have access.

of

Wtf?

OP here

I'm glad to see that the thread stayed alive while I was out smoking

holy fuck that sounds harsh

I would actually like to hear those, I'm very new to it ive only used it once

That's quite a harsh tale.

What brand/length Hdmi cable did you replace it with (if you didn't die)?

My uncle sells HDMI cables for wholesale I can get you a deal on 1-2 cords if you buy in bulk.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEqL3lIaZq0

youtube.com/watch?v=V29mjc5jO8Q

My cousin tripped acid about a few 3 years ago during our thanksgiving dinner. My dad had to hit him over the head with my dads walking cane to get him to stop trying to suck my grandfathers 92 year old penis.

I think that guy was just making fun of high people.

the best thing to do during an acid trip is go buy a bag of burgers like 7 of those dollar ones. then lock yourself in a room. smoke some really good weed to numb the trip and make you happy and hungry. put on a lecture like yuri bezmenov somthing really educational. enjoy for 12 hours. another thing is if its going bad put some latenight tv on. watch like old letterman or conan. the laughter keeps you from loosing your mind. hold on and have a great day

youtube.com/watch?v=iP1mkWDXcY8

John dies at the end.

This doesn't sound fun at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeEU3cWwVRw&t=1103s
yea

Whatever you do, don't think about the flying monkeys from wizard of oz coming to tear off your straw arms. Just totally pot that out of your mind and relax and don't think about evil flying monkeys.

Thank you sir. I haven't tried LSD yet. but I'm big into weed and music and I love learning about dope albums to trip to.

youtube.com/watch?v=twZODj0yERs
again

See this? Don't think about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_65yuIx1-s
Btw, don't watch this on acid.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_65yuIx1-s

first and only time doing acid
My buddies and i started doing shrooms after watching the big lez show (fucken funny youtube it fgt).. eventually we decided it was time for LSD.
got a really good batch from a lab in the US (canada fag here btw) .. we ended up going to Kingston and swimming off a big peer of of lake Ontario. the sun was hot, the babes around us where hotter, the waves were big and the water was crisp blue. We spent all day swimming, throwing a football and frizby around and watching the clouds ( sick cunt visuals). with 1 tab each it wasint insane but it was great. Lasted about 10 h .
if anyone reading this is interested in trying LSD its an amazing experience especially if youre sharing it with friends! we did DMT the night before so that may have hellped the trip seem even sicker, but all in all it was an amazing time and it affected the way i think in such a good way. Better social life, better grades, i stay focused easier, started going to the gym etc.. so yeah. DO IT FAGGOT

Sorry wrong link.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8Zrruo6fE

Man I regret trying LSD. I went into it with what I thought was a good state of mind and now I feel like I'll never be the same person I was before I tried it.

Stories, good songs, trppy pics?????

fuck that shit, where can I get some ?!?!?!??

attempted murder charge if you caught with it here, so it is a bit hard to get... Keep hearing it's around tho,.... just not around me ffs!!

holy shit. someone else out there listens to Piper at the gates of dawn... fuck yeah

dude i took acid for 6 months its fucking amazing, if you go out with people its only cool at your house. also learn to titrate the dose. yes its fun if you take a lot too its amazin your just holding on to the bed. also you idiots lsd is a nootropic. it gives you increadible attention and learning capabilities

ii can watch this one for hrs fukked up....holly fuck man

He works for HDMI I can hook you up.

That's one of the reasons lsd should not be your first psychedelic experience. Don't listen to anyone who says that.

whos here has driven on acid cause your fucking hungry. i burst in laughter at the drive thru because the mexican ladies couldnt talk english properly i laughed and even they thought it was funny

youtube.com/watch?v=2YllipGl2Is

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eb2Yk7DFMzQ

This is always what I start with but Pink Floyd in general.

I can't handle psychs. I'm a-ok with the trip, but the comedown makes me want to die. Mushrooms and acid both leave me a mess for weeks on end. :(

u doin it wrong m8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wldE_4xjVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=psiILfa-G1c

Good for a weed high too

I've done LSD three times, it was fucking amazing each time, though for me the comedown often weirdly conjures images and scenes of Danny DeVito's War of the Roses, which, by the way is an excellent movie to watch while tripping balls. Lots of the scenes are shot so that the characters and the background and everything in the scene create geometric patterns that, under LSD, become bold fractals. All the while the movie has this glorious late '80s aesthetic that makes it really comfy to watch. Fuck the plot it's visually brilliant.

I think my best experience with LSD was when I are a strip of it, went to a rave with my no longer friend's girl, did an 8 ball of coke there with her, slammed a bottle of vodka with her then fucked her brains out at her house.

LSD. Good fucking times.

It's a journey.
If you're not shitty on the inside, you won't have a problem.
If you are, you won't be, or you'll know how to better yourself tomorrow.
If you can remember it. There's so much information. So many emotions, all that thought, the energy.

Take the lsd Sup Forumsro. Don't let anybody scare you. Your first trip NEEDS to be lsd. You've saved up serotonin your entire life just for this moment. Use it.

Me. More times than I can remember.

My favorite was when I was driving up a mountain highway. It felt like I was in a rocket ship blasting off into space. The view from the top of the city below was incredible.

youtu.be/ugEgKA24dig

This one hundred percent man , fuck these other idiots

Best thing to watch while on acid: Birds. They are so damn beautiful when you're high.

youtu.be/KhrteSZXFzM Never gets old..

It's supposed to change you. You don't come back, you get used to it.
That introspective stream of thought.
It teaches you that a lot of the things you thought mattered, just.. don't.
Of course you're not going to be the same.
Why would you want to be?

>get in my car because i'm mildly hungry but the comedown makes me feel like i'm starving to death
>start engine, pull out of parking spot, leave parking lot
>everything's fine
>except
>i can't feel the steering wheel
>it's like turning a cloud
>and when the car turns it feels like I'm turning the earth around my car
>this is kinda freaking me out
>nope a u-turn
>nope back to house
>smoke weed and ride it out

I did this. Had a pretty harsh trip and just decided to stop. Still available to get it just don't have the want to anymore