Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

So on Saturday I blew some dab smoke in my cats face, he's about 1 years old
I didn't do it to torture him, this nigga really loves weed. He sits with me every time I smoke weed and tries to smell the smoke each time

Anyways he sprayed in the garage today and my mom is going to take him to the vet tomorrow to see if he has a urinary infection

What I'm wondering is if the vet will be able to tell if the cat has THC in his system. Could the cat have inhaled enough THC to show up positive for THC a few days later? And would he even check for it? Thanks

Nice.

Dont think they'll waste a test on a stupid cat consulting for something unrelated.

wtf lol

your busted kiddo. have fun in the pokey

What if the vet is testing the cats piss, like putting it into some scientific piss testing thing then sees THC

I have no knowledge of what vets do

Are you fucking retarded? Why would they test a fucking cat for THC?????

Well I'm high right now which is probably contributing to this paranoia

L

i had a friend whos cat was the same way and would get pissed right off if we didnt blow her tokes it was amazing.

also they arent going to test your cat for that. chill out.

This is the most retarded thing I've read all week

>contributing to this paranoia
>I have no knowledge of what vets do
>testing the cats piss
>stupid cat consulting

They have to scoop the cat's brain out with a tablespoon to test for thc

They won't find it because there's no reason to test for it. Medical or chemical tests are largely only good for one thing: "Is this X, or is it not?"
Unless you're like... testing the levels of something like pH in water, which can be measured on a scale, it's basically a yes or no answer. There's no "It's not X, it's Y!" when you were never looking for "Y."
Any medical test for cat will be like... is there cat aids? Feline leukemia? There's no way trace thc will give you a false positive.

Thanks man

When I gave him the dab he started rolling around all over my bed while purring super loud, then he started letting out the sweetest little kitten meows. He could barely keep his eyes open so you could tell he was definitely high.

15 minutes later he fell asleep for like an hour, then came downstairs and consumed all his good and water and seemed fine.

I gave him some strawberry OG, didn't want to overload him with sativa

Thanks!

Good to know, doctor

He sits with you because you're warm and friendly and that's what cats do. He sniffs everything (especially something with a scent as strong as weed) because that's what cats do. Stop being retarded. You're like those idiots who think their dog wants to get shitfaced just because it drinks the beer they put in it's bowl.

They don't drug test cats, user. If they do, it's because they're as stoned as you are and have nothing better to do when they're done killing discarded pets. They just need something to keep their minds occupied.

No Dr. I understand how this basically works is all. Glad it made sense, kinda freewheeling with that explanation.

Also you are fuckin dumb bruh.
I wish I had some dabs instead of just bud so I could get fuckin dumb.

Guys I'm not sure if my cat likes weed, I blow tokes in her face but she sort of steps back and blinks/squints a lot

Here's your (you)

its because weed's aromatic compounds are similar to the compounds in catnip, so its interesting to cats

probably not good for the cat though

I'm not really dumb, I just do real dumb things, like dabs, and sharing dabs with my cat

No, he actively tries to smell smoke to get high. Like he'll extend out his head to smell it

That's because you just got your cat high - the smoke overwhelms them because their cats and they're not used to psychoactive substances. You'll know if your cat likes it if it acts happy while it's high, or comes back for more

Nah he loves getting high, this cats like a junkie - he started off by smelling peppermint oil (peppermint gets cats high everyone, but it's not good for them - I didn't know this at first and since then I stopped giving it to him)

He'll test positive for Friskies.

He's a male. They get urinary issues from time to time. I think he sprayed because that's what they do. And don't be a dick to your cat.

It's a female, and I'm not being a dick, he wanted to get high - im a strong cannabis advocate, and I believe it's a near - harmless substance when used responsibly - having a cat get high once in a blue moon isn't going to hurt him, especially if he enjoys it

Hmmm

Well, sometimes blew some smoke in my cats face when i was using a vap and she was already acting pretty weird by the lowest amounts. Blowing dabs would be a bit over the top i guess...

It wasnt much, I usually dab around .01g and inhale for 5 seconds, which absorbs like 95% of the THC

When you detect some drug in blood/urine/wherever you had to look for it specifically with specific reactions. They dont do this stuff with a magic machine that spits out every component of whatever you put into it, that'd be a waste of time/information

Smell the cat piss youll get high off your ass

Dumb = high as fuck

cheesing

in that case that was a dumb response