Why are people freaking out about trump winning?

Why are people freaking out about trump winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

navy.mil/navydata/fact_display.asp?cid=1100&tid=1200&ct=1
climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

coz he stooged them and won, now they regret voting for him. just like brexit. stoopid fucks.

because people overreact to everything nowadays and the media only makes things worse

They're scared of the mainstream media portrayal of Trump and think he's going to send non-whites and non-straights into concentration camps.

People are freaking out about uncertainty more than trump.

Will abortions be illegal in the US again?
Is the border going to close to certain religions?
Will we be taxed to pay for a however high wall that no one cares about?
Will gays continue to be able to get married?
Is our agreements on climate change initiatives crumble because our president doesn't believe scientists?
Will vaccinations not be important anymore since our president says they cause autism?

Wherever there is uncertainty there is problems and dangers. Real dangers not some emotional "not my president" bullshit

Cause the people didn't vote for him.
He was appointed by the electoral college, whose job it is, whose entire reason for existing, is to protect the country from radical extremist candidates getting ahold of power and destabilizing the nation.

It'd be one thing if he were just a crazy idiot in the Oval Office. ...but it's, the house, the senate, the Supreme Court justice seats, stacking the lower courts.. So it's one party, with absolute power, controlling executive, legislative, and judicial, unopposed, with him at the helm of that ship.

And the people didn't vote for him.
He was appointed by people whose job it was to protect the country from him.

kek
Sucks to be libtards.

Is that basically a totalitarian regime then?

This is very incorrect. He was elected. Making it by popular vote would be less democratic, since it would only take the two largest states votes to win. Meaning that's all the campaigns would care about.

I voted hilldog and that's still my opinion.

>I voted hilldog

I voted for her, I don't like or support her. That being said, I worry about my future in Trumpland

Don't worry user, we'll be living in a Dystopian cyberpunk future just like the Japanese animes

That sucks, I live on a farm. Will my land be worth more oh wise trump shill?

> is the only nigger that doesn't care about Hillary or Trump

Because they're niggers, faggots, or retards.

I'm looking forward to the next 4 years and beyond.. The only ones worried are those that should be.

>Will abortions be illegal in the US again?
No.

>Is the border going to close to certain religions?
No.

>Will we be taxed to pay for a however high wall that no one cares about?
It's a fucking wall. Build one less F18 fighter jet and it's paid for.

>Will gays continue to be able to get married?
Yes.

>Is our agreements on climate change initiatives crumble because our president doesn't believe scientists?
He believes scientists, he believes in climate change, he does not believe humans are the primary cause of "global warming". And he doesn't want to unnecessarily tax businesses because libfags have a bee in their gay bonnets.

>Will vaccinations not be important anymore since our president says they cause autism?
Vaccinations are important, he knows they're important. Vaccinations, for young children/babies should not be given in bulk.

Only if you're an idiot and keep electoral college and winner-takes-all, which are both inaccurate corruptions of democratic elections.

The entire idea of a democratic election is to choose leadership that more accurately reflects the will of the people.

If I have 100 million people voting, but I weight and unweighted some of their votes based on where they live, so that 40 million votes are worth more than the other 60 million, the leadership that I wind up with does not represent the will of the people as accurately as if all citizens votes were of equal value.

It's a shit system, every election. It's the reason conservatives don't even bother voting in California.

If he doesn't believe humans are the primary cause of climate change then he doesn't believe scientists

He also wants to reduce the power of the EPA, and get rid of the regulations it's created.

He more than likely will support increased fossil fuel extraction at the expense of green energy funding.

He wants to reduce the requirements for drugs to be approved by the FDA to get drugs through the process faster, even though those requirements are there for consumer safety

So if it were decided by popular vote your saying that if the majority of people disagreed with you you wouldn't get your way?

They believe the U.S will look like Pic related in four years.

ugh....

Thats not even close to what I was saying. But obviously if it was by popular vote and the majority voted against me I wouldn't get my way, no fucking duh

>If he doesn't believe humans are the primary cause of climate change then he doesn't believe scientists
I didn't say he doesn't believe in climate change. I said he doesn't believe humans are "creating" global warming. Cow farts and volcanos put out more bad shit than factories.

>He also wants to reduce the power of the EPA, and get rid of the regulations it's created.
Good. They're overreaching and ridiculous. It's just more laws, like a bullshit "Carbon Tax".

>He more than likely will support increased fossil fuel extraction at the expense of green energy funding.
Increasing fossil fuel extraction has no effect on federal green energy funding. They're not mutually exclusive.

>He wants to reduce the requirements for drugs to be approved by the FDA to get drugs through the process faster, even though those requirements are there for consumer safety,
We have requirements now that don't work. Have you not seen the 50 commercials asking "Have you or a loved one has been fucked up by X or killed by Y, call Attorney so and so".

I am okay with that

Where I live, people actually thought that Obama was the antichrist when he was elected and some still do. That is freaking out.

Being concerned about our country going to the coal industry and anti vaccers is "concerning". And it is.

>It's a fucking wall. Build one less F18 fighter jet and it's paid for.
F-18 unit cost: $29 million
navy.mil/navydata/fact_display.asp?cid=1100&tid=1200&ct=1

Trump's estimated wall cost: $8 billion to $12 billion. That's more like the cost of an aircraft carrier. Also, Trump has provided no details on how he will achieve that cost, and everyone except Trump who has tried to estimate the cost of such a wall has come up with numbers around twice that high. It's also been estimated that it would take well over a decade to build, which means that as soon as a president with some sense is elected the project will be abandoned and left incomplete. It would be one of the largest civil engineering projects ever undertaken, and the third largest in U.S. history after the Erie Canal and the Interstate Highway system (which, as a side note, is the largest in human history).

Cos your moms stopped putting out for free and started charging a nickel

> Also, Trump has provided no details on how he will achieve that cost

Well he actually said Mexico will pay for it, not that I think the wall will ever be built. It was simply something to attract idiots.

I don't think you understand, the scientific consensus is that humans are the primary cause of climate change. If he doesn't believe that, he doesn't believe the scientists

The EPA puts those regulations in place for a reason. It's why we don't have to wear filters to breathe like they do in Hong Kong and Beijing.

Let me rephrase that, his efforts will be towards increasing fossil fuel extraction while he ignores and doesn't make any progress on green energy

We'll see even more of those commercials if he reduces requirements

Ronald mcdonald is our next president!

I'm don't mean that he hasn't said how he'll pay for it, I mean that he hasn't said how he'll make it so cheaply. Architects and engineers have generally claimed that it would cost nearer to $25 billion. Maybe he plans to pay illegal immigrants less than minimum wage under the table.

>I don't think you understand, the scientific consensus is that humans are the primary cause of climate change.
but it's not. anthropomorphic climate change is still up for debate. that 97% of scientist agree with it was a real life aussie shitpost, and has been debunked multiple times.

climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

It hasn't been up for debate for quite some time now. The only people who still think it's a debate are blindly ignoring the facts

>aussie shitpost
Are fucking serious m8?

Back to Sup Forums with you retard, where you belong with your kind

user, you're being Sup Forumsphobic.

Off with you, to frolick in your shitposies and trollips.