DEATHTROOPERS

ew.com/gallery/rogue-one-first-look-photos

tacticool and epic, I like it

Epic and tacticool, i like it

Tactic and epicool, like it I.

It like I, epic and tacticool.

It like I, epic and tacticool

Ti ekil I, cipe dna loocitcat

Who cares, we all know they will miss every single shot and be useless fodder for the heroes to slaughter

ebin and tictacs, me likey

Tool epical I keli dna,

Is this supposed to be pic related?

Scrawny and cheap.

Dark trooper mk I and II were robots, mk III was a power armor.

Ekins and tentacruel, I like it.

This may be phase 0 which is cyborg

I'm not sure, I think the Death Troopers are human? Idk if I read that somewhere or not now. They do look kind of weird in the OP picture though. It would make sense for them to be the Darktroopers if they go full DF ripoff obs.

misogynist with no friends.

phase 0 was a human cyborg and phase 3 was a power armor.

Look, the plastic is nice and nostalgic, but why not got a bit bold for once and try some kind of cheap aluminum or something?

Even cosplayers are turning up with better shit than this.

Star Wars is dead. All that remains are empty pseudo-scifi movies with the Star Wars branding on them.

And yet people will watch them by the millions.

You mad?

They are dark because they still want to hammer home the evil nazi image.

They are faceless so it is easier to imagine them all being white, except for the good negro.

They do not look super sci-fi because they still want to carry the evil-gun message.

That is why the rifles don't look like blasters anymore but modern sporting rifles like the AR15.

>That is why the rifles don't look like blasters anymore but modern sporting rifles like the AR15.

This stormy in ANH is carrying an mg34 and Han's pistol is a converted mauser.

It's rude to interrupt people who are trying to feel victimized.

Is Star Wars Battlefront 3 gonna feature new content from the new films?

I think they're suppose to be the Shadow Troopers that showed up in either Rouge Squadron 1 or 2. Their armor looks identical and they're filling the exact same military role so I guess the name was just changed.

autism

so fuggin ebin and tacticool :DDDD

Sup Forumstards love playing the victim card just as much as tumblrinas, don't they?