youtube.com/watch?v=4E1NFckaDqU
youtu.be/dhITLxD595c?t=34s
youtube.com/watch?v=83dzNGmTCxo
youtube.com/watch?v=fz_TIl_TgpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

day tookeh

Well....

honestly if he would just drop 90 pounds he could go back to action kino

i thought it was the body armor that made him look extra fat in the sniper movie but it's really just him being a hippo

He isn't really fat he is just tall

One can snatch only so many birthdays

whens his new flick comin out

is someone gonna stream it

he's undercover as a navy seal

Hey steven

an elephant seal, dont you mean?

bazinga!

one doesnt rule out the other

I feel like when he gets in the pool, all the kids get away from the grease spewing out from his body hair. Mothers quickly snatch their children up and leave before Steven makes his way around the deck, stealing all of the prepacked lunches and snacks.

Sometimes when you are tall you can look chubby when you are normal weight. It just shows more than with a shorter person.
Unfortunately that's also the case for Mr. Segal.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxloUBCYuFM

Y'Know?

Steven Segal probably performs the Heimlich Maneuver on anyone who coughs within earshot

Shut up Steven, your movies suck

youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I

Richie did Bobby Lupo

youtube.com/watch?v=4E1NFckaDqU

What in the name of allah

Can someone tell me what kind of a toupee he's wearing exactly? I'd really like to get something like that for myself, I think it's a pretty good look.

It's infact not a toupee

What is it then? Can't be transplants, it's way too thick, unless he transplanted his pubic hair and all other body hair up there. He didn't have any hair on the front of his head at all when he was young.

youtu.be/dhITLxD595c?t=34s

That director is a fucking saint

Yeah but it's obviously not that anymore, you can literally see actual hair where it didn't use to be.

You can't get this from that with just the stupid spray on shit. I tried

You can, the two and a half man fag who also was gay in the 80s did

You can't, the stupid spray on shit (or powder on shit) just clings to your actual hair, it doesn't create hairs from nothing.

It clings even on the little white fluff. And from that onto itself.

The shit rogane makes you regrow instead of real hair

E A S Y
A
S
Y

>wiping down the bottle

kek what is this kino?

>You can, the two and a half man fag who also was gay in the 80s did
He actually has a hairline though, most likely from transplants. You can fill in the stuff behind it with the powder shit, it actually fills in the bald spot on the back of the head rather well. But it doesn't work for the hairline.

DAY ÞOOK HÖR

Christ, if my hair looked like that and I didn't have the face to pull off a totally shaved look I wouldn't hesitate to get a transplant.

Or fuck it, just grow a beard and shave your head, that usually looks pretty alright as long as you workout.

If you look chubby while being normal wight, then you really are out of shape. Regardless of height.

*weight

the song is actually good!

youtube.com/watch?v=83dzNGmTCxo

Transplants are 8k.
And what if your beard is just as shitty?

i can't believe he was tapping that in her prime

Why not? Love is strange sometimes.

So all he has to do is lose 90 pounds, stop being a delusional narcissist, learn how to act, and learn how to fight, and he'll be back on top!

Who you trying to convince here m8?

Just embrace being a fat fuck. If you look chubby you are.

>You're in the club with gf
>Seagal comes out of nowhere, spanks your gf's punani and says that your birthday is next

What do?

Choke him out

Actually with people liking movies for how bad they are in this day and age he could find himself a nice little niche. I'd go see a new Seagal movie in theaters just for the novelty

challenge im to a foot race

lol

holy shit nigga how much did you pay for all that

It amazes me how much Sup Forums talks about balding on every single board, without hesitation. Do you all just have horrible hairlines? I imagine most of you are children, I couldn't imagine being bald and autistic.

t. user that never saw any of his movies from this decade

Believe me, you wouldn't.

70% of males bald

Steven its okay

No one is judging you

Calm donw

Yeah dude. We are all balding. Seriously.

But that's good

A lot of motherfucker birthdays

It attracts insecure people, why do you think there are so many threads about height

So what do you guys think of Steven's new movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=fz_TIl_TgpY

Perfect movie.

Hes just a cook

EASY
EASY

I still don't know what did he mean by that.

whats up with the bald/beard meme

Iron sights?