53rd state of America when?

53rd state of America when?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222990/Greece-considers-ditching-Euro-favour-dollar.html
express.co.uk/news/politics/766811/Eurozone-crisis-Greece-ditch-euro-US-dollar-Trump-Ted-Malloch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice. Fuck the EU desu

>posting dailymail news

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222990/Greece-considers-ditching-Euro-favour-dollar.html

KEKus maximus

I hope as soon as possible.

FUCK YEAH! FUCK ISLAM AND MUSLIMS!
WE AMERICA NOW!

the most retarded clickbait I've seen on this issue maybe ever

also the same Greek retard making the same threads and the same Dutch faggot responding every time. it's like they're a team

express.co.uk/news/politics/766811/Eurozone-crisis-Greece-ditch-euro-US-dollar-Trump-Ted-Malloch

>Dutch

There are many Dutch posters on int. And none of them are fond of Greeks.

Our media has spend three or four years bashing Greeks.

you can never be sure, like 2 out of 3 Dutch posters are always sandniggers same with most West Euro countries, we can never be sure, so
fuck every single sandnigger living in the Netherlands and other trash polluting Europe.

And how many years have they been bashing Morrocans?

/nl/ is practically Sandnigger Central

ok, then the same Greek retard and different Dutch faggots who post the exact same thing

quite a bit actually, at least as far as Islam is concerned, and why would you bash your own citizens or legal immigrants just due to ethnic identity? it's a different issue if it ends up not working in the long run

That's interesting considering all the debt they owe in euros

I doubt the germans will allow it :^)

I honestly don't know which brit newspaper gets be considered as serious news... also, ditching the euro will NOT make the debt go away, this would be more like EU getting rid of dead weight, greece having to pay tariffs to sell their shit in the EU and the complete ban of movement of it's citizens inside the EU so please go ahead and do it.

We are Greek?

It went a bit like this:
>greece get in debt
>dutch people angry they loaned more than they could manage
>greece angry they dont want to pay more taxes
>dutch angry to pay taxes for greece
>greece proposes eurobonds
>dutch angry over eurobonds
>greece angry they have to pay more taxes
>dutch angry they dont pay more taxes
>greeks complain about poverty
>dutch angry over rich greeks not paying their taxes
>greece angry they have to work longer
>dutch angry they dont work longer
>greek truck drivers angry over losing their costly licence
>dutch angry over greek truck driver licenses existing
>greece has a refugee crisis
>dutch angry for greece letting refugees in
>greece asks for help
>dutch believe they are just lazy and incompetent
So, you can imagine that doesn't paint a pretty picture.

>There are many Dutch posters on int.
There are many posters with the Dutch flag, real Dutsch are few.

express and dailymail are both trash but the Trump administration keeps making retarded comment on every issue (see the recent comments on Macedonia being split up) so it might be legitimate. suffice to say it's nonsense, either way

no, it goes like this
>sandnigger living in Netherlands comes on Sup Forums to get some peace of mind away from all the racism
>sees a bunch of anti muslim posts from Greece
>decides to larp as a white person since that's the only way someone will take him seriously

ok but when you do it you cant post here with German flag anymore

you're fucked ikibey, we're joining the anti muslim train.

i am not greek, i am just really annoyed he gives my country a bad reputation here

Our media doesn't bash Moroccans. Only a select few sources.
Our politicians have been bashing Moroccans since 1998. More every year.

Politicians even call them terrorists. And proposed sending the marines on them. Which is kind of funny.

Also stripping them of our nationality, sending them to a Dutch Guantanamo bay, taxing Islamic clothing extra and so on.

>nationality
>*record scratch*
>freeze frame
you're giving them nationalities? wtf is wrong with you? can they vote to?

Almost 90% of our Muslims are Turkish or Moroccan.
The Turkish and Moroccan government give them the Turkish or Moroccan nationality at birth, so they can keep receiving money from them.

We can't take the nationality of anyone, as you can't make them stateless.
But we can deport people with a double nationality, which is.. all Muslims.

*We can't take the nationality of anyone with a single nationality.

I think the proper thing would be to have an island like Australia has Christmas Island, were we can send them to live there.

Which states are 51st and 52nd?

Puerto Rico 2.0

Leave Morocco alone. They are our best friend.

keep me posted

When the fuck have there ever been anti-muslim posts from greeks? You fuckers are the ones who let them in.

i bet you learned to use that word because im always posting that picture

what are you talking about? it's the EU treaty that forbid us from kicking them out.
If we could we'd just shoot them.
But you guys go out on media outlet and are all like "refugees welcome, come fuck my wife"

>But you guys go out on media outlet and are all like "refugees welcome, come fuck my wife"
why do they do that ;_;

look at this retard

>Greece becomes a FREEDOM outpost in Europe
Sort of want.

beats me

what are you talking about? everytime I post something the slightest anti muslim there' at least a German, Dutch, Swedish, and British flag popping up trying to insult me.

>Merkel opens floodgates for 'refugees'
>First stop on the journey for 'refugees' is Greece
>Greek economy collapses under the new pressure
>Germany: 'Greece pls pay debnts nao'
No wonder Greece is telling them to fuck off.
Keep standing up to those fucking G'rmans, yurops.

How do we save Europe from Germany?

The same way we always do, lad.

why is pepe so smug

If they're applying for asylum in Greece, you're supposed to process their request and give them asylum if they qualify for it. If they're not applying for asylum in Greece, you're supposed to kick them the fuck out. You're not doing that. You're just welcoming them to Europe and waving them through to the rest of us.

>You're just welcoming them to Europe
niggah are you out of your fucking mind? I spent 9 months on the border apprehending illegal shitskins sneaking in.
We had orders based on the EU treaties not to do anything about them not even chase them.

Take your faget ass arguments somewhere else, fucking faget.

If they had permission from cuckrope to shoot them on sight this wouldn't be a problem

They can't process the streams "humanely" and that's why they get in - illegally

Just wait till March when Germany will invoke the Dublin Treaty and starts shipping more useless shitskins back here and Italy

What a wonderful union we are

you know how to solve the crisis? point a gun at them, they insta shit their pants. take it from someone that spent a whole summer pointing guns at mudslimes.

stop being a faget and get a gun

>We had orders based on the EU treaties not to do anything about them
No you fucking didn't. You had orders based on giving fuck all about your contractual obligations. What the treaties say is that you're not supposed to let illegals through. You're waving them through because if you stop them they might apply for asylum in Greece rather than be sent back and then they'd be your problem.

this conversation is over, last thing is argying with some fag that lives a thousand miles away from where the shit is and hasn't even served in the army, get me a man here, I don't argue with women and children.

>last thing is argying with some fag that lives a thousand miles away from where the shit is
Not anymore. You sent the shit to where I live because it was more convenient for you.

>hasn't even served in the army
Falsehoods seem to come naturally to you. As expected of a Greek.

>get me a man here, I don't argue with women and children
He said to the man during his petty tantrum befitting of a woman, a child or a Greek.

it's like a vietnam vet talking to some hippie, with the hippie trying to tell him how shit were back in 'nam
it's just pathetic