Street Vincent - Annie Avenue

man, the recent posts by her on insta and twitter makes me look forward to a very raunchy album this spring

she's so sexually liberated!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQyvQNvDjtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ahnoLi_KFcg
youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY
youtube.com/watch?v=5qm8PH4xAss
youtube.com/watch?v=SRcnnId15BA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq-IlpADg5k
youtube.com/watch?v=tJMfPh2WxNE
pitchfork.com/thepitch/710-st-vincent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

instagram.com/p/BQyvQNvDjtQ

just why is she so lewd?

It's vulgarly called "attention whoring".

because she's sexy and she knows it. sexiness is not a bad thing if you're not prude.

collab when

She wants to make all her straight male fans feel bad about the fact that they're NEVER gonna hit that, unless they're black, of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahnoLi_KFcg

Cool

Redhead Hayley when

>cara will never lick your pussy in the afternoon
>cara will never be your fingering surgeon
>cara will never be your sexy cheerleader no more
why live

shes a lesbian!

She´s so tempting.

music: youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

She know that saying men are the weak sex isn´t going to hurt us, so she decided being lewd.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qm8PH4xAss

She plays guitar if you didn´t know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRcnnId15BA

She´s going to release music!

Jesus, when did she get AIDS?

she is cool and beautiful like this girl
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq-IlpADg5k

oof

any more of short skirt hayley

I saw Annie Clark at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When he took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

she looks froglike

the Actor album cover is literally a proto-pepe

kys

LEAFED

imagine the smell...

OO

That would be awful

3 ~> my tongue near hear butt

I really enjoyed her self-titled and Strange Mercy. Interestingly, I don't really like her first two albums.

Anyone else feel this way? Looking forward to the new record.

I think Actor is overrated, other than that I like the first two albums, two.

stinky feets

they are not stinky, they smell heavenly

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=tJMfPh2WxNE

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/thepitch/710-st-vincent/

The stinkier the better, for real.

Why does she lie so much?

she gay lmao......

what a hideous dyke