twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah right dude.
Get the fuck out of here with that dumb shit

Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys.

hey guys OP is a bird lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAahh

lol!

LMAOOOOO

Her character works, she's always getting shit on and there's no underlying love plot between her and the rest of the gang.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Post Dee's feet

this is the worst thread of the year

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH YOU WHORE

thank you friend D is probably the best character on the show

N U
U

I always thought Big Bird was the best part of Sesame Street, but hey you are entitled to your opinion. Also pic related.

The only character's flanderization that I didn't like.

wtf do u think you're doing fedoratipper

You start.

Dee's fucking great, you mong.

pulling the rug under your skin

She's great.

Dee > Frank, fuck off faggots you know it's true. Frank has amazing moments, but Dee is more consistent.

I can literally not think of a single moment Dee was genuinely funny, literally

Unlike all the other characters

Help me, Dee orbiting nu males

This. She is one of the funniest characters in the show. Top tier. Kaitlin Olsen's physical comedy is always on point.

What I love about Sunny is that, when I saw the first scene of the first episode, I saw this nickel walking around, and I rolled my eyes saying, "I've seen this before. They're going to act like this chick is hot because she's skinny and she has blond hair."
I was so happy to find out how wrong I was.

I've always wondered how actresses are able to take it when their character looks just like them, and people are calling the character ugly. It must be extra weird when one of the people doing that is her husband.

That scene where she fell out of the shoe store and slammed head first into a car door.

If you hate Sweet Dee, you hate Sunny. GTFO of your own thread, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=HiLS2iUZspw

haha?

I laughed so hard just thinking about it.
That was a great episode.

a

Fuck, why did that make me laugh?

Get in the car you fat fatass FAT FAT ASS

>Its a "Sup Forums tries too hard to be contrarian" episode

How about when she did that drunk dance in the Dangerous Liaisons episode? Or the stress-induced nausea? Actually I can actually remember lots of funny gags featuring her.

delete this

Dee is the most underrated character. Beat it, bozo.

>My name is Rita....Fire...s. Hmm. Fires. And I'm with the Health Inspector's Store

>she has blond hair

fucking WRONG. her hair is obviously dyed you dumb coon.

a

The FUCK you doin'!?

i bet you dont like charles grobin either

>fucking WRONG. her hair is obviously dyed you dumb coon.

She actually is a natural blonde.

>Its a Sweet Dee is a stupid bitch episode

On what planet is Arrow a 10/10 show without Felicity? Yeah she fucking blows and completely ruins the show, but without her its still nothing more than a 7/10 at best.

for real. what the FUCK was that arc's point

Right to left
>burnt out Soccer mom
>A rare female Silverback Gorilla
>Trigglypuff
>EDM Stacy

bait harder faggot

>Right to left
>lists them left to right

holy fuck youre right.

my bad

Right to left nigger

At least yall could tell what it meant to be. Must be accurate descriptions

Baby's got back

XDXDXDXD NICE FUCKIGN OPINION REERERR XD

Pleb opinion

kys my man

KILL YURSELF MY MAN I LL FUCKIN EAT YOU TBQH SENPAI

The worst part is I actually like Chris Pratt

My opinion on Dee is that she is always the solid #2 in terms of funny. Every character has their #1 hilarious moments, but are usually meh in most scenes/episodes. She is consistently funny.

I don't find Dee particularly funny, but I also think she's important to the show
A lot of thr other gangs jokes are derived from Dee's unfunniness. Without her, a lot of thr "Dee is a bird and sucks at stand-up and acting"

serious question why is sunny so much more successful in the constant shitting on one character thing and yet make it work while other shows like the league (which i personally think is a fucking copy of sunny straight up) fall short with their shitting on one character thing (andre)

i dont find her funny too much in show but i acknowledge she is an amazing actor and comedian

>autists like you still exist in the current year

I can get why people like him, he's easy to meme with, but he is the worst character in a cast of 10/10s.

>I came to open up one morning and your head was half in the toilet. Your hair was in the toilet water. Disgusting.

>I stick motherfucking provolone in my socks a night, so they smell like your sister's crotch in the morning!

>Just when I thought I was out! They pull me back in!

How can you not like Sil? He's at least pretty good tier, and he definitely didn't ruin the show near as much as fucking Janice.

fucking kek

how fucking pleb can one man be

Is she a parody of the typical unfunny female comic?

>serious question why is sunny so much more successful in the constant shitting on one character thing and yet make it work while other shows like the league (which i personally think is a fucking copy of sunny straight up) fall short with their shitting on one character thing (andre)

I've never seen League, but the gang never lets up or apologizes for the shit they give her, and the bird never breaks down like a typical woman would. She's as vile and disgusting as the rest of them and will do whatever is necessary to get back at them.

They're consistent in their hazing and the character they're mocking deserves all of it. We never feel bad for it.

I just watched a promo for the league and turned it off after ten seconds, wtf is that shit

Sil is classic quit being a fag

I'M LOSING MY BALLS OVER HEEEAAAAA AND THIS FUCKING MORON'S PLAYING HAZEL?

There's an episode where she does stand up and all of it is MY VAGINA, doesn't help that she has crippling stage fright

Gabagool?

OVA HERE

I don't think they do fall short. Taco ruins that show though. Any time he's speaking is nauseating.

in the league they basically shit on andre for same thing, never letting up, always calling him gay and stuff, and they recycle same jokes about how he never can tell for real that they are making fun of him

they are consistent too and the character deserves the mocking and we never feel bad, but it just feels derivative as fuck, theres literally no humor, I guess its bad writing vs good writing

johnnycakes

What does NU mean? That you make no effort to spell shit out because you can't spell?
Did you forget to finish your acrostics?

And she's a great actress

Here you go summerfriend.

If you don't like a character, that's okay. However, the creators of a show probably know what they're doing better than a viewer. That doesn't make it great or bad but each character serves a purpose (unlike real life)

That episode made me think they were capping on Chelsea Parretti's special.
But I didn't finish watching the whole special so i'm not sure

If you hate a character, the writer (probably) wants you to hate them.

Yeah. I mean you're pulling some mean teeth to name the "smooth character" Taco. The dude is white as snow! Did he put his dick in a Taco?

Are those assumptions of me? Because the only one that's true is that i have a tv in my room but its not mine.
That assumption i made about you is that you can't spell out small words. And summerfriend should be two words.

ps my grammar is bad too

AHAHAHAH

GET OUT OF HERE, BIRD

I'm not gonna lie, her Smug Conquest Eyes last episode were giving me major wood.

ruined andy and ruined the show.

>ruined the show
She's not Matt Smith.

I was gonna read this thing but then I had to turn my head sideways and it was too much of a bother

>Ruined the show

That's not Moffat

after michael scott left, it all went to shit. DeAngelo was the start of it.

>implying

spot on

yeah but didn't you want to fuck the shit out of her when she dressed like Toby?

The show has problems but Andy is not it. The problem is all the relationship drama.
Too much drama for a comedy show

It's not that you have to like her, it's that she's a good punching bag.

I liked when they lit her on fire.

lol

you a grobinite ?

Who in their right mind would read all that? Whether you hate hipsters or love em, who's this retarded? show yourself!

I didn't like Tom after he becomes a complete asshole to all his friends.

Ben didn't have as single good moment despite the forced attempts to make him a nerd.